Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6
@calankh
imo I think it's just about fair, my issue here is that this'd be more of an impulse buy than someone I'm definitely going to keep and cherish ;;
@calankh
imo I think it's just about fair, my issue here is that this'd be more of an impulse buy than someone I'm definitely going to keep and cherish ;;
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
*laughs at @sucrose * Aren't we all impulse buying? *grins* I can't resist purrrrty dragons.
*laughs at @sucrose * Aren't we all impulse buying? *grins* I can't resist purrrrty dragons.
Valar Morghulis

Liquidating Account: Aywas GP/BP for Gems (preferred) and/or Treasure.
1 GP = 100 gems
1 Gem = 850T
Last day ping!
@Achi
@AlexiaSilver
@artemystica
@Cheezit
@dracoon
@KaIeidoscopic
@koemiri
@Mommy
@RosieHawk
@SabreRose
@Starshining
@Sucrose
@Whitefoxtails

So it seems like snipeguards work a lot of different ways? My intention was that if someone bid in the last hour (?) it would be extended 24 hours (to allow for people in different timezones to bid again). That's probably a bit much but suppose since I set it up that way I'll leave it there.
Last day ping!
@Achi
@AlexiaSilver
@artemystica
@Cheezit
@dracoon
@KaIeidoscopic
@koemiri
@Mommy
@RosieHawk
@SabreRose
@Starshining
@Sucrose
@Whitefoxtails

So it seems like snipeguards work a lot of different ways? My intention was that if someone bid in the last hour (?) it would be extended 24 hours (to allow for people in different timezones to bid again). That's probably a bit much but suppose since I set it up that way I'll leave it there.
edit: oh it is the last day silly me
edit: oh it is the last day silly me
vnfnSuk.gif
@Mommy @calankh 2.6kg
@Mommy @calankh 2.6kg
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan thanks, you are now the high bidder

@Mommy you have been outbid
@Xairathan thanks, you are now the high bidder

@Mommy you have been outbid
@calankh

So the snipe guard is still 24 hours, or not? I'm a touch confused...

Also, any interest in any of the items here? http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1862962
@calankh

So the snipe guard is still 24 hours, or not? I'm a touch confused...

Also, any interest in any of the items here? http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1862962
b6KLuw7.gif
@calankh @Xairathan 2.7kg
@calankh @Xairathan 2.7kg
VmD9ayq.png
@artemystica honestly so am I. Sorry, should have looked up how they work before I started the auction. Does the time listed usually refer to how long it's extended or how long before the end time someone has to bid to enact it? I looked through the items but the only thing I'd be interested in would be the Wave Sweeper familiar, which I'd value at 100 gems.

@SabreRose Thanks! You are now the high bidder

@Xairathan you have been outbid
@artemystica honestly so am I. Sorry, should have looked up how they work before I started the auction. Does the time listed usually refer to how long it's extended or how long before the end time someone has to bid to enact it? I looked through the items but the only thing I'd be interested in would be the Wave Sweeper familiar, which I'd value at 100 gems.

@SabreRose Thanks! You are now the high bidder

@Xairathan you have been outbid
@sabrerose 2.8kg
@sabrerose 2.8kg
vnfnSuk.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6