Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Done.
1 2 3 4
@Ranzarc @CrazyCake

260kt / 274 gems
@Ranzarc @CrazyCake

260kt / 274 gems
@Whimsalot Got you down :)
@Whimsalot Got you down :)
I387ENf.png
Bump!
Bump!
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake
Crazy question but do you take item bids? XD
@CrazyCake
Crazy question but do you take item bids? XD
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@ColorfulCredit Depends? @-@ I would be willing to take eggs I guess but idk how that would work out since it's almost my birthday! :) ~ Apparel as long as it's not regular MP apparel but idk? XD
@ColorfulCredit Depends? @-@ I would be willing to take eggs I guess but idk how that would work out since it's almost my birthday! :) ~ Apparel as long as it's not regular MP apparel but idk? XD
I387ENf.png
[center]@CrazyCake Would either of these interest you? [item=moonglow thorns] or [item=runaway rotclaw] If not I can come back in a few days with some real treasure ouo][/center]
@CrazyCake
Would either of these interest you?
Moonglow Thorns or Runaway Rotclaw
If not I can come back in a few days with some real treasure ouo]
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@ColorfulCredit sure I guess. XD I'll check the LAH when it comes back online to input your bid :)
@ColorfulCredit sure I guess. XD I'll check the LAH when it comes back online to input your bid :)
I387ENf.png
Bloop?
Bloop?
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake
I forgot about the revamp. Prices are going to be out of wack for a few days so I might just sell them and be back. I don't want you to end up thinking their worth more than they are
@CrazyCake
I forgot about the revamp. Prices are going to be out of wack for a few days so I might just sell them and be back. I don't want you to end up thinking their worth more than they are
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@ColorfulCredit sure. :) so what's your bid? ^^"
@ColorfulCredit sure. :) so what's your bid? ^^"
I387ENf.png
1 2 3 4