Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Over
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hybro I didn't know that, actually! She sure is pretty. Would you arrange for the children have cyan eyes? I'm pretty attached to the notion of a gen one - I've got a little series of dirty runes first gen bros that will be the death of my hoard but the life of my lore. He isn't first gen but *shrug* first of the color combo is something I've sought after in the background. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=13&breed=10&element=5&gender=0&tert=94&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=94&auth=8f6855f7d48ef063481e0de381f4f9e5d3fe75fc&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [s]I'd totally lend him out for breeding any time?[/s] 2250g
Hybro I didn't know that, actually! She sure is pretty. Would you arrange for the children have cyan eyes?

I'm pretty attached to the notion of a gen one - I've got a little series of dirty runes first gen bros that will be the death of my hoard but the life of my lore. He isn't first gen but *shrug* first of the color combo is something I've sought after in the background.

dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=13&breed=10&element=5&gender=0&tert=94&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=94&auth=8f6855f7d48ef063481e0de381f4f9e5d3fe75fc&dummyext=prev.png

I'd totally lend him out for breeding any time?

2250g
they/it

art | skins | links | about
@bioluminosity yeah i use nest network and i could totally do that
id kinda want it to be a pair of my own though since i would breed them for cash. :\
@bioluminosity yeah i use nest network and i could totally do that
id kinda want it to be a pair of my own though since i would breed them for cash. :\
@bioluminosity Updated!

(Also that is a super pretty scry)
@bioluminosity Updated!

(Also that is a super pretty scry)
art_shop_logo_resized_by_avianannihilator-daagnr2.pngnym_icon_size_by_avianannihilator-dcpufhw.pngudon_noodles_logo_by_avianannihilator-dbp3hgd.pngadopt_logo_by_avianannihilator-dbgvrdt.png
Bump!
Bump!
bump!
bump!
art_shop_logo_resized_by_avianannihilator-daagnr2.pngnym_icon_size_by_avianannihilator-dcpufhw.pngudon_noodles_logo_by_avianannihilator-dbp3hgd.pngadopt_logo_by_avianannihilator-dbgvrdt.png
bump!
bump!
@Hybro you've got a nice setup..how much "for profit" were you thinking? I'm thinking that yeah, I might drop out and have a baby from your potential pair :o
@Hybro you've got a nice setup..how much "for profit" were you thinking? I'm thinking that yeah, I might drop out and have a baby from your potential pair :o
they/it

@bioluminosity tbh id do all the gening and breed changing myself so it would probably be like 1kg. They would be wildclaws with pet/butt/runes :o
@bioluminosity tbh id do all the gening and breed changing myself so it would probably be like 1kg. They would be wildclaws with pet/butt/runes :o
@Hybro if I hypothetically gene'd him and lent him for breeding, would you be comfortable doing that? ..I'm still thinking
@Hybro if I hypothetically gene'd him and lent him for breeding, would you be comfortable doing that? ..I'm still thinking
they/it

@bioluminosity it would need to be mine and mine alone. i dont really like borrowing things
@bioluminosity it would need to be mine and mine alone. i dont really like borrowing things
1 2 3 4 5 6