Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Nryenth's Auctions | G1s
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39
@Nryenth sb on chartreuse/phthalo
@Nryenth sb on chartreuse/phthalo
@Hybro

Noted, thank you!
@Hybro

Noted, thank you!
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
@AkaneChaan

The Ivory/Sky/Banana has been AB'd!
@AkaneChaan

The Ivory/Sky/Banana has been AB'd!
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
@Nryenth

Oh okay, well thanks for letting me know ~
@Nryenth

Oh okay, well thanks for letting me know ~
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
Not sure I can do this, but can I bid 75kt on the Ivory/Splash/Plum Tundra?
Not sure I can do this, but can I bid 75kt on the Ivory/Splash/Plum Tundra?
@Nryenth SB on the Driftwood Nocturne :)
@Nryenth SB on the Driftwood Nocturne :)
unknown.png
@reborn8000

Nope, the starting bid is 200g (or equivalent in mixed payment). If you're willing to wait, I can let you know if nobody buys him for some time and I lower the price/move him to flatsales.

@MilkDemons

Got it, thank you!
@reborn8000

Nope, the starting bid is 200g (or equivalent in mixed payment). If you're willing to wait, I can let you know if nobody buys him for some time and I lower the price/move him to flatsales.

@MilkDemons

Got it, thank you!
@Nryenth Yeah, could you please tell me if the price can be lowered^^ I can pay max about 150kt
@Nryenth Yeah, could you please tell me if the price can be lowered^^ I can pay max about 150kt
@reborn8000

No problem~ :)
@reborn8000

No problem~ :)
@Nryenth Or, if I can, can I bid for now on the Black/Blood/Robin Tundra for 50g? Just in case the other one doesn't work out^^
@Nryenth Or, if I can, can I bid for now on the Black/Blood/Robin Tundra for 50g? Just in case the other one doesn't work out^^
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39