Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Nryenth's Auctions | G1s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@Capcicle @Nukleer

Oh wow, I missed a duel! The CB is 250g by Nukleer, thank you!
@Capcicle @Nukleer

Oh wow, I missed a duel! The CB is 250g by Nukleer, thank you!
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
@Nukleer @Nyrenth

270G
@Nukleer @Nyrenth

270G
@Capcicle

Noted, thank you!
@Capcicle

Noted, thank you!
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
@Capcicle @Nryenth
yeah I'ma just...ab her, since we're so close to that anyways.
@Capcicle @Nryenth
yeah I'ma just...ab her, since we're so close to that anyways.
7oGYOVi.png
@Nukleer

Thank you for letting me know. It was a really intense auction for me; I really liked her colors and how they worked together. Was willing to bid quite high.

But! You AB'd her and that's that. No hard feelings! Enjoy her! I am sure she will work out for you and your lair! :)
@Nukleer

Thank you for letting me know. It was a really intense auction for me; I really liked her colors and how they worked together. Was willing to bid quite high.

But! You AB'd her and that's that. No hard feelings! Enjoy her! I am sure she will work out for you and your lair! :)
@Nryenth
Is there a last day ping list for these dragons? If there's even a last day for them

Edit: I see that there is, my I please be added to the LDP list?
@Nryenth
Is there a last day ping list for these dragons? If there's even a last day for them

Edit: I see that there is, my I please be added to the LDP list?
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o3_100.pngQjJ9i4E.giftumblr_inline_paefnd80ee1r16a5d_540.png
@nryenth
I'll bid 150kt and 25 gems on her.
@nryenth
I'll bid 150kt and 25 gems on her.
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
(Sorry for the slow response, I've been quite busy the past few days. >_>" )

@Capcicle @Nukleer

Thank you both! It was really nice to see such an intense auction. :) Maybe I've set the AB too low, haha.

@Marine

You've won the auction! I'm gonna send you the CR in a moment.

@ElphabaThropp

I'm sorry, the auction has already ended, on the 4th/5th rollover. D:

@DragonGirl505

An auction's end (as said in the rules, in the first post) is at rollover a week after the first bid. So there isn't a last day if no bids has been made. I can ping you for the last day on the live auctions, but which one would you be interested in?
(Sorry for the slow response, I've been quite busy the past few days. >_>" )

@Capcicle @Nukleer

Thank you both! It was really nice to see such an intense auction. :) Maybe I've set the AB too low, haha.

@Marine

You've won the auction! I'm gonna send you the CR in a moment.

@ElphabaThropp

I'm sorry, the auction has already ended, on the 4th/5th rollover. D:

@DragonGirl505

An auction's end (as said in the rules, in the first post) is at rollover a week after the first bid. So there isn't a last day if no bids has been made. I can ping you for the last day on the live auctions, but which one would you be interested in?
@Nryenth [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24318158] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243182/24318158_350.png[/img] [/url] This girl, she's very beautiful and I'm super interested but I'm also not sure if I'm actually gonna bid/buy her yet
@Nryenth

24318158_350.png

This girl, she's very beautiful and I'm super interested but I'm also not sure if I'm actually gonna bid/buy her yet
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o3_100.pngQjJ9i4E.giftumblr_inline_paefnd80ee1r16a5d_540.png
@DragonGirl505

She's not currently on live auction (no bids yet), so there's no LDP. You're welcome to be the first bidder, but if you're not sure yet, no problem. ;)
@DragonGirl505

She's not currently on live auction (no bids yet), so there's no LDP. You're welcome to be the first bidder, but if you're not sure yet, no problem. ;)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39