Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Swiftyuki's Art Shop-[See OP!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
As the title says, this topic will be for Flight Rising commissions of whatever you guys want (prolly your FR dragons haha). Prices can be in gems or treasure (Preferably gems but I'll live if I get treasure instead). Just specify what you would like me to draw!

Treasure to Gem ratio: 1000 treasure=1 gem

-Single Sketch [Coloured or just lines] - 30000 Treasure | 30 Gems | 2 USD

-Lineart [Bust or Fullybody] - 40000 Treasure | 40 Gems | 5 USD

-Flat Colours [Bust] - 100000 Treasure | 100 Gems | 10 USD

-Shaded Image [Bust] - 150000 Treasure | 150 Gems | 15 USD

-Flat Colours [Full Body] - 200000 Treasure | 200 Gems | 20 USD

-Shaded Image [ Full Body] - 300000 Treasure | 300 Gems | 25 USD

+Add a Background - 30000 Treasure | 30 Gems | 2 USD

+Add a character - 50000 Treasure | 50 Gems | 5 USD EACH

*If your characters are incredbly complex (more than one flower wall or equivalent of, complex genes, or something busy overall in their design, I'm charging an extra 200000 Treasure | 200 Gems | .

*Ask me about paying with dragons or items.
*Real-world currency transactions are through Paypal and the address will be given after the commissions are finished.

My style does vary from time to time but click here to see samples of my work and here for commission information and terms. Thank you for commissioning me!

I apologize in advance for the amount of time you may have to wait to get something from me. If you paid in advance, I actually do not take the payment until I am done, so if you want a refund, that is not a problem.

Check here for art progress!

Slots [5 max.]:
[free]
-@BBSMJ [pending]
-@BlueDusk [Not Started]
-@kitsumimahon [Reserved]
-@JaxnGrey [0/2 - Not Started]
+@Princekai [Not started]
[reg price]

Holds:

Finished but not paid:

Ping List:
-@chui
-@JaxnGrey
-@Cheshire
-@Lishadra
-@Kannao
-@Moongoddess
-@Chocoli
-@nemodave
-@caelyn
-@BBSMJ
-@Gem4567
-@xairathan
-@KaidanAlenko

Key:
- Not Paid
+ Paid
As the title says, this topic will be for Flight Rising commissions of whatever you guys want (prolly your FR dragons haha). Prices can be in gems or treasure (Preferably gems but I'll live if I get treasure instead). Just specify what you would like me to draw!

Treasure to Gem ratio: 1000 treasure=1 gem

-Single Sketch [Coloured or just lines] - 30000 Treasure | 30 Gems | 2 USD

-Lineart [Bust or Fullybody] - 40000 Treasure | 40 Gems | 5 USD

-Flat Colours [Bust] - 100000 Treasure | 100 Gems | 10 USD

-Shaded Image [Bust] - 150000 Treasure | 150 Gems | 15 USD

-Flat Colours [Full Body] - 200000 Treasure | 200 Gems | 20 USD

-Shaded Image [ Full Body] - 300000 Treasure | 300 Gems | 25 USD

+Add a Background - 30000 Treasure | 30 Gems | 2 USD

+Add a character - 50000 Treasure | 50 Gems | 5 USD EACH

*If your characters are incredbly complex (more than one flower wall or equivalent of, complex genes, or something busy overall in their design, I'm charging an extra 200000 Treasure | 200 Gems | .

*Ask me about paying with dragons or items.
*Real-world currency transactions are through Paypal and the address will be given after the commissions are finished.

My style does vary from time to time but click here to see samples of my work and here for commission information and terms. Thank you for commissioning me!

I apologize in advance for the amount of time you may have to wait to get something from me. If you paid in advance, I actually do not take the payment until I am done, so if you want a refund, that is not a problem.

Check here for art progress!

Slots [5 max.]:
[free]
-@BBSMJ [pending]
-@BlueDusk [Not Started]
-@kitsumimahon [Reserved]
-@JaxnGrey [0/2 - Not Started]
+@Princekai [Not started]
[reg price]

Holds:

Finished but not paid:

Ping List:
-@chui
-@JaxnGrey
-@Cheshire
-@Lishadra
-@Kannao
-@Moongoddess
-@Chocoli
-@nemodave
-@caelyn
-@BBSMJ
-@Gem4567
-@xairathan
-@KaidanAlenko

Key:
- Not Paid
+ Paid
^
^
@swiftyuki

Hey, TDLBallistic from DA here. How much would two images like the Pearlcatcher ones be?
@swiftyuki

Hey, TDLBallistic from DA here. How much would two images like the Pearlcatcher ones be?
I06KedT.gif
@Latias I don't know what to price my drawing at (unfortunately) so it's a pay whatever you feel like paying kinda deal. xD

I'm sorry that's really vague, but I'm terrified of over pricing my work, so really pay what you think is good enough for both busts c:
@Latias I don't know what to price my drawing at (unfortunately) so it's a pay whatever you feel like paying kinda deal. xD

I'm sorry that's really vague, but I'm terrified of over pricing my work, so really pay what you think is good enough for both busts c:
@swiftyuki
Could I pay you with the IRL money equivalent? You could guy gems and sell them that way.
@swiftyuki
Could I pay you with the IRL money equivalent? You could guy gems and sell them that way.
I06KedT.gif
@Latias I'm 17, so my paypal will not be up until my birthday(which is in December). I did hear or another site that sends irl money directly, but I need to go through my parents for that as well. For now, on-site money(Treasure, gems, or items) can work, or you can purchase it through deviantart's premium content/commission widgets.
@Latias I'm 17, so my paypal will not be up until my birthday(which is in December). I did hear or another site that sends irl money directly, but I need to go through my parents for that as well. For now, on-site money(Treasure, gems, or items) can work, or you can purchase it through deviantart's premium content/commission widgets.
@swiftyuki

Ah, good to know! ...although, I'm 17 and I have a paypal account?
I know what you mean, though. No worries.

Hmmm... I don't want to lowball you, because you draw profiles very well, but I'm also tight on treasure...

WHY THIS HAPPEN
@swiftyuki

Ah, good to know! ...although, I'm 17 and I have a paypal account?
I know what you mean, though. No worries.

Hmmm... I don't want to lowball you, because you draw profiles very well, but I'm also tight on treasure...

WHY THIS HAPPEN
I06KedT.gif
@Latias Paypal won't let me use it until I'm 18 (weirdly enough).

And this is why I say "name your price" you silly. :'D

I DUNNO. WHY.
@Latias Paypal won't let me use it until I'm 18 (weirdly enough).

And this is why I say "name your price" you silly. :'D

I DUNNO. WHY.
@swiftyuki
A-Ah, okay!

Would 20k for two Imperials be fair...?
@swiftyuki
A-Ah, okay!

Would 20k for two Imperials be fair...?
I06KedT.gif
@swiftyuki
Do you do humans by any chance?
@swiftyuki