Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Temp Chibi Shop [IC] FakeAnimeScreenshot
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello! i'm once again opening an artshop but right now i’m just doing chibis and headshots. In order to not get overwhelmed, I am only opening 1 slot at a time. If the slot is taken and you would like to be on pinglist for the next one, let me know! [center] [b]Shop is currently: IN HIATUS [/b] New slot will be open again upon completion of the current slot! [/center] [center] [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][b]SLOTS[/b]:[emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] 1. TEMP CLOSED (Open for pings!) [b]PINGLIST[/b]: Vovina, Nemalu, SpaceLantern, Wintersolace, oceanics, Weavile, Amorah Belaerys, Mazurkas, Catmints, AriettaCantabile, remnio, glumbaby [/center] [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]RULES [LIST] [*]No need to ping, im subbed [*]If you upload to toyhou.se please credit me as [url=https://toyhou.se/Arcycos]Arcycos[/url] [*] Please send payment via CR or PM. You can send it early and I won't accept it until the piece is finished, or I will provide a rough sketch before the lining phase and payment can be sent then. [*]Please provide a visual reference for OCs. The exception is if you would like me to design a gijinka based on your dragon. Complex gijinka designs may be simplified in areas with permission. [*]Commissions may take a few days to complete ^^ I work late on Mondays and Wednesdays so I may not be able to work on commissions on those days. [*] I maintain the right to refuse a commission for any reason. [*] I accept mixed payment and we can work out payment plans if necessary. [*] I post drawing updates next to your slot so you can keep tabs on progress :) [/LIST] [columns][nextcol][nextcol] [quote][b][u]CAN DO:[/u][/b] [LIST] [*] OCs (Humanoid) [*] Gijinka [*] Fanart [/LIST][/quote] [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol] [quote][b][u]CANNOT DO:[/u][/b] [LIST] [*] Dragons [*] Furries/anthro, digitigrade legs (trouble with animals, sorry!) [*] Backgrounds/scenes (for your sake and mine- unless they are simple patterns) [*] Hats (depends on the type) [*] Mecha [*] Anything against FR ToS [/LIST] [/quote] [/columns] [center] [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][b]PRICES[/b] [/center] Headshot- full color, shoulders up (350kt/350g), Chibi-full color, full body (650kt/650g) [center][b]EXAMPLES[/b][/center] Chibi example: [img]https://i.imgur.com/IJPCKTC.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/7jTgOGV.png[/img] Headshot example: [img]https://i.imgur.com/kNUNZ0U.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/fHCjDFM.png[/img] [center][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][b]INTEREST CHECK[/b][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][/center] [url=https://i.imgur.com/zy0ivlQ.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/j21dOX7.png[/url][/img] [url=https://66.media.tumblr.com/12149aae19faed7267903cbd74108908/0dd8cca95e018b08-54/s1280x1920/d668f9907975a7d3df626993cf13c1c2a0a65088.png][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/12149aae19faed7267903cbd74108908/0dd8cca95e018b08-54/s1280x1920/d668f9907975a7d3df626993cf13c1c2a0a65088.png[/img][/url] Click to view fullsize^^ I am also doing an interest check for fake anime screenshots like the one above. These will be full color and shaded, and either half-body, bust or headshots. Very simple backgrounds & will have one phrase of choice for subtitles based on the scene you provide. These take much longer to do than my other art however so slots would be very limited. Probably around 900kt? Havent quite worked out a price yet IC Pinglist: Iodine, bothriolepis, Vovina, oceanics, Weavile, remnio, UndeadFae ----- [columns] [b][u]OC ORDER FORM:[/u][/b] [quote] [b]Type[/b]: headshot or chibi? [b]Character[/b]: link to reference if it has one [b]Other[/b]: any other details, expressions, personality, poses that would be helpful. etc [b]Payment type[/b]: (treasure/gems) [b]Payment total[/b]: [b]Updates[/b]: Would you like to receive updates during the process? [/quote] [code] [b]Type[/b]: [b]Subtype[/b]: [b]Character[/b]: [b]Other[/b]: [b]Payment type[/b]: [b]Payment total[/b]: [b]Updates[/b]: [/code] [/columns] [columns] [b][u]GIJINKA ORDER FORM:[/u][/b] [quote] [b]Type[/b]: Headshot or chibi? [b]Dragon[/b]: limage/link to dragon [b]Other[/b]: What skin colors and dragon traits would you prefer? Human skin colors or dragons skin and genes? What kind of poses, personality, etc.? [b]Payment type[/b]: (treasure/gems) [b]Payment total[/b]: [b]Updates[/b]: Would you like to receive updates during the process? [/quote] [code] [b]Type[/b]: [b]Subtype[/b]: [b]Dragon[/b]: [b]Other[/b]: [b]Payment type:[/b] [b]Payment total:[/b] [b]Updates[/b]: [/code] -----
Hello! i'm once again opening an artshop but right now i’m just doing chibis and headshots.

In order to not get overwhelmed, I am only opening 1 slot at a time. If the slot is taken and you would like to be on pinglist for the next one, let me know!
Shop is currently: IN HIATUS
New slot will be open again upon completion of the current slot!
SLOTS:
1. TEMP CLOSED (Open for pings!)

PINGLIST:
Vovina, Nemalu, SpaceLantern, Wintersolace, oceanics, Weavile, Amorah
Belaerys, Mazurkas, Catmints, AriettaCantabile, remnio, glumbaby

RULES

• No need to ping, im subbed
  • If you upload to toyhou.se please credit me as Arcycos
  • Please send payment via CR or PM. You can send it early and I won't accept it until the piece is finished, or I will provide a rough sketch before the lining phase and payment can be sent then.
  • Please provide a visual reference for OCs. The exception is if you would like me to design a gijinka based on your dragon. Complex gijinka designs may be simplified in areas with permission.
  • Commissions may take a few days to complete ^^ I work late on Mondays and Wednesdays so I may not be able to work on commissions on those days.
  • I maintain the right to refuse a commission for any reason.
  • I accept mixed payment and we can work out payment plans if necessary.
  • I post drawing updates next to your slot so you can keep tabs on progress :)

Quote:
CAN DO:
  • OCs (Humanoid)
  • Gijinka
  • Fanart
Quote:
CANNOT DO:
  • Dragons
  • Furries/anthro, digitigrade legs (trouble with animals, sorry!)
  • Backgrounds/scenes (for your sake and mine- unless they are simple patterns)
  • Hats (depends on the type)
  • Mecha
  • Anything against FR ToS
PRICES

Headshot- full color, shoulders up (350kt/350g),
Chibi-full color, full body (650kt/650g)
EXAMPLES

Chibi example:
IJPCKTC.png
7jTgOGV.png

Headshot example:
kNUNZ0U.png
fHCjDFM.png
INTEREST CHECK
j21dOX7.png
d668f9907975a7d3df626993cf13c1c2a0a65088.png
Click to view fullsize^^
I am also doing an interest check for fake anime screenshots like the one above. These will be full color and shaded, and either half-body, bust or headshots. Very simple backgrounds & will have one phrase of choice for subtitles based on the scene you provide. These take much longer to do than my other art however so slots would be very limited. Probably around 900kt? Havent quite worked out a price yet

IC Pinglist: Iodine, bothriolepis, Vovina, oceanics, Weavile, remnio, UndeadFae

OC ORDER FORM:
Quote:
Type: headshot or chibi?
Character: link to reference if it has one
Other: any other details, expressions, personality, poses that would be helpful. etc
Payment type: (treasure/gems)
Payment total:
Updates: Would you like to receive updates during the process?
Code:
[b]Type[/b]: [b]Subtype[/b]: [b]Character[/b]: [b]Other[/b]: [b]Payment type[/b]: [b]Payment total[/b]: [b]Updates[/b]:

GIJINKA ORDER FORM:
Quote:
Type: Headshot or chibi?
Dragon: limage/link to dragon
Other: What skin colors and dragon traits would you prefer?
Human skin colors or dragons skin and genes? What kind of poses, personality, etc.?
Payment type: (treasure/gems)
Payment total:
Updates: Would you like to receive updates during the process?
Code:
[b]Type[/b]: [b]Subtype[/b]: [b]Dragon[/b]: [b]Other[/b]: [b]Payment type:[/b] [b]Payment total:[/b] [b]Updates[/b]:

6Nf68Cu.gif TdLFLfB.png pqtbGBS.gif
ohhh i LOVE fake anime screenies, your example is superb and im super [emoji=special eyes size=1] abt them! was wonderin if you had any more chibi examples atm!
ohhh i LOVE fake anime screenies, your example is superb and im super abt them! was wonderin if you had any more chibi examples atm!
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
aa your art style is so nice!! i'd love to order something of one of my dnd characters if that's alright?

Type: chibi
Subtype:
Character: https://toyhou.se/4538986.midge-soilsnatcher
Other: he's a big nerd that loves nature (especially bugs)!! he's also pretty eccentric and has a nervous streak^^ feel free to do whatever you want w his pose n expression though! you can choose whichever of his outfits you'd prefer to draw too, and you def don't have to include his hat if it's a pain to draw (his hair's just tied back, if you need a ref i can sketch one out really quick)!
Payment type: gems
Payment total: 650g
Updates: sure!!

also, i'm def interested in the fake anime screenshots, i'd love a ping for if you decide to open them!
aa your art style is so nice!! i'd love to order something of one of my dnd characters if that's alright?

Type: chibi
Subtype:
Character: https://toyhou.se/4538986.midge-soilsnatcher
Other: he's a big nerd that loves nature (especially bugs)!! he's also pretty eccentric and has a nervous streak^^ feel free to do whatever you want w his pose n expression though! you can choose whichever of his outfits you'd prefer to draw too, and you def don't have to include his hat if it's a pain to draw (his hair's just tied back, if you need a ref i can sketch one out really quick)!
Payment type: gems
Payment total: 650g
Updates: sure!!

also, i'm def interested in the fake anime screenshots, i'd love a ping for if you decide to open them!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@iodine TYSM <3 I have a few more examples of some older chibis i’ve done-
This one is kind of a partial chibi/fullbody I did last month, and these ones are several months older and unfinished doodles of my dnd character, but my style has changed a bit since then. The most recent example is the pink monster gal which was done last night ^o^

@bothriolepis Aaa thanks! I’ll get started asap ((Midge is adorable, deep gnomes are the cutest of the dnd races IMO))
@iodine TYSM <3 I have a few more examples of some older chibis i’ve done-
This one is kind of a partial chibi/fullbody I did last month, and these ones are several months older and unfinished doodles of my dnd character, but my style has changed a bit since then. The most recent example is the pink monster gal which was done last night ^o^

@bothriolepis Aaa thanks! I’ll get started asap ((Midge is adorable, deep gnomes are the cutest of the dnd races IMO))
@Czarcasm
aaa thank you!! and i agree, deep gnomes are the best, that's why i had to make one! sending payment now!
@Czarcasm
aaa thank you!! and i agree, deep gnomes are the best, that's why i had to make one! sending payment now!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
Ohhhh wow your work is lovely! I'd definitely be interested in your fake screenshot, and also any future openings for your art in general (chibis/headshots and otherwise!) Could you add me to your pinglist, please?
Ohhhh wow your work is lovely! I'd definitely be interested in your fake screenshot, and also any future openings for your art in general (chibis/headshots and otherwise!) Could you add me to your pinglist, please?
r6J6MbS.png
@vovina Absolutely, thank you so much!
@vovina Absolutely, thank you so much!
@bothriolepis Here's a very WIP sketch i've done so far! I totally forgot to add his tail so I'll add that asap, but please let me know if theres anything you'd like me to change or if this general sketch is okay so far. I'm definitely going to continue messing around with his hat and left hand until its more balanced, and touch up his expression [emoji=spiral happy size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Fyaf3Yl.png[/img]
@bothriolepis

Here's a very WIP sketch i've done so far! I totally forgot to add his tail so I'll add that asap, but please let me know if theres anything you'd like me to change or if this general sketch is okay so far. I'm definitely going to continue messing around with his hat and left hand until its more balanced, and touch up his expression
Fyaf3Yl.png
@Czarcasm
AAA he looks perfect so far!! keep up the good work!!
@Czarcasm
AAA he looks perfect so far!! keep up the good work!!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis Here is the lined version, hope things look okay. I'm scanning to see if I missed anything *o* I think i'll fix the shoes some more before I start coloring but here's an update anyway :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/78oVMzy.png[/img]
@bothriolepis
Here is the lined version, hope things look okay. I'm scanning to see if I missed anything *o* I think i'll fix the shoes some more before I start coloring but here's an update anyway :)
78oVMzy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6