Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lavender's Moodboards [2/3 slots OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5
l a v e n d e r ' s _ m o o d b o a r d s

Hello! Welcome to my casual moodboard shop.

r u l e s
- Please be courteous!
- Feel free to order moodboards in bulk, but please don't order more than five (5) at a time.
- The more specific you are in your form, the better chance I'll have of creating something you'll like.
- After I post the finished moodboard(s) please send payment through CR or PM promptly!
- Feel free to resize the boards or edit them to your own liking. In the image code I will be linking back to this shop so please don't remove the link without asking!
- If I haven't completed your moodboard in a couple of days feel free to PM or repost here to check up on my progress.
- Please only use these moodboards for FR-related purposes.
- I use pixbay to find all of my images; their images are free to use for both commercial and non-commercial purposes. Learn more here
l a v e n d e r ' s _ m o o d b o a r d s

Hello! Welcome to my casual moodboard shop.

r u l e s
- Please be courteous!
- Feel free to order moodboards in bulk, but please don't order more than five (5) at a time.
- The more specific you are in your form, the better chance I'll have of creating something you'll like.
- After I post the finished moodboard(s) please send payment through CR or PM promptly!
- Feel free to resize the boards or edit them to your own liking. In the image code I will be linking back to this shop so please don't remove the link without asking!
- If I haven't completed your moodboard in a couple of days feel free to PM or repost here to check up on my progress.
- Please only use these moodboards for FR-related purposes.
- I use pixbay to find all of my images; their images are free to use for both commercial and non-commercial purposes. Learn more here
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Red Maple Leaf Copper Ore Red Maple Leaf
[center][font=century gothic][size=5] [i]e x a m p l e s[/i][/size] [size=4] Please don't use these for your own bios/purposes. Please note: Prices are subject to change! [/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/rlvaMIl.png[/img] [size=4][i](example shown with outline)[/i] Simple 3-panel 5g/kt ----- [img]https://i.imgur.com/Y4c6jer.png[/img] [font=century gothic][size=4][i](example shown with outline)[/i] Simple 6-panel 10g/kt ----- [img]https://i.imgur.com/ssuzCTb.png[/img] [font=century gothic][size=4][i](not available w/ outline)[/i] 7-Panel w/ Color Palette 10g/kt ----- [img]https://i.imgur.com/czEMel6.png[/img] [font=century gothic][size=4][i](example shown with outline)[/i] Simple 8-panel 10g/kt
e x a m p l e s
Please don't use these for your own bios/purposes.
Please note: Prices are subject to change!

rlvaMIl.png

(example shown with outline)
Simple 3-panel
5g/kt

Y4c6jer.png

Simple 6-panel
10g/kt

ssuzCTb.png

(not available w/ outline)
7-Panel w/ Color Palette
10g/kt

czEMel6.png

Simple 8-panel
10g/kt
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
[center][font=century gothic][size=5] [i]o r d e r [color=transparent] _ [/color] h e r e [/i][/size] [size=4]I'll be giving you two moodboards (both are linked back to the shop): One is the full-size, high quality image, and the other one is the bio-size image. [code] [b]Type of board[/b]: [b]General color theme(s)[/b]: [b]With/without outline (& outline color)[/b]: [b]Other specific requests[/b]: [b]Link/image to inspiration dragon/scry[/b]: [/code]
o r d e r _ h e r e

I'll be giving you two moodboards (both are linked back to the shop): One is the full-size, high quality image, and the other one is the bio-size image.

Code:
[b]Type of board[/b]: [b]General color theme(s)[/b]: [b]With/without outline (& outline color)[/b]: [b]Other specific requests[/b]: [b]Link/image to inspiration dragon/scry[/b]:
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
s l o t s

Please note: if you reserve a slot so you can order later, please order in 24 hours or your spot will be cleared! If a slot says "done," I'm just waiting for payment so if you're on the waiting list that spot should soon be cleared out.

• open
• packacz [done] 10/13
• bb0nni [working on] 10/14

Waitlist:

s l o t s

Please note: if you reserve a slot so you can order later, please order in 24 hours or your spot will be cleared! If a slot says "done," I'm just waiting for payment so if you're on the waiting list that spot should soon be cleared out.

• open
• packacz [done] 10/13
• bb0nni [working on] 10/14

Waitlist:

•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Reserved just in case...

And we're open!
Reserved just in case...

And we're open!
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
@SWQZ828
Just pinging myself, as a reminder to come back when I have time!! :)
@SWQZ828
Just pinging myself, as a reminder to come back when I have time!! :)
tDeKDnH.png
@lavendersoap wow hi. can I claim a slot for 5? I need a lot of mood boards ehehe.
@lavendersoap wow hi. can I claim a slot for 5? I need a lot of mood boards ehehe.
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
@velvette for sure! I'll reserve a spot for you, just post the form here when you're ready :>
@velvette for sure! I'll reserve a spot for you, just post the form here when you're ready :>
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
[b]Type of board[/b]: Color palette! [b]General color theme(s)[/b]: Greens and peaches? [b]With/without outline (& outline color)[/b]: N/A [b]Other specific requests[/b]: Thank you! [b]Link/image to inspiration dragon/scry[/b]:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50951990] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/509520/50951990_350.png[/img] [/url] Hiyo! These are really nice! Could I get one of my girl Shallan?
Type of board: Color palette!
General color theme(s): Greens and peaches?
With/without outline (& outline color): N/A
Other specific requests: Thank you!
Link/image to inspiration dragon/scry:
50951990_350.png

Hiyo! These are really nice! Could I get one of my girl Shallan?
more permas in my hibden!
fandragon list
@Fabro sure! I'll put you on the list. Would you like me to focus on orange tones with green accents or vice versa?
@Fabro sure! I'll put you on the list. Would you like me to focus on orange tones with green accents or vice versa?
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
1 2 3 4 5