Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Eon’s FR Headshots [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[size=6][font=Century Gothic][b]EON’S DRAGON ART[/b][/font][/size] ----- [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/KO311Lk.png[/img][/center] [size=4][center]Hi all! I’m Eon and I’m offering flat-colored headshots like the one above for[/size] [size=5][b]550kt / 550g[/b][/size] +50kt/50g for apparel, 2 pieces max +100kt/100g for complex skins/accents[/center] I tend to take some liberties with the on-site designs to try and give each dragon their own character (I especially like messing with imp faces), so please let me know if you’d rather I stay more on-model. Also, Please don’t ask me to draw crystal or facet, have mercy [size=4][b]Slots[/b][/size] 1) Lednik -- Completed! 2) Closed 3) Closed [size=4][b]Rules[/b][/size] [list] [*]Do NOT remove my signature or try to claim my art as your own [*]Credit me with a link back to [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=101748]my FR Userpage[/url] wherever you decide to use the art [*]I do not give refunds once the piece is completed. I am happy to make small adjustments to the finished piece if needed, though larger fixes will cost extra. [*]I retain the right to use these pieces after they are commissioned, mostly for things like future shop examples or if I ever decide to display them on an outside art account. [/list] [size=4][b]To Order[/b][/size] Fill out the order form to reserve a slot, then once I have you marked down send payment and I will begin working on your piece. Please Note! I have a lot of things going on IRL so please be patient. These pieces could very well take me over a few weeks. Feel free to ask for updates at any time. [quote name=OrderForm] @Eveneon [b]Who?:[/b] Picture of and link to dragon [b]Apparel/Accents included?:[/b] Specify which apparel items you want drawn and/or whether to draw their skin or accent. This will affect the price of the commission. [b]Payment Method:[/b] Treasure or gems [b]Personality:[/b] A quick rundown of their character, so I can determine pose/expression etc. If you have something specific in mind please let me know. [b]Other:[/b] Any details not shown in the dragon’s official art, also let me know if you’re cool with me taking liberties or if you’d rather I stay on-model. [/quote] [size=4][b]Pinglist[/b][/size] @ ItsGigglez, @ SunkissedDragon, @ Rhin, @ Appleths, @ Lednik, @ Ebby172, @ SarcasticHawke, @ sp00t, @ jia1303, @ namrathel, @ Luunai
EON’S DRAGON ART
KO311Lk.png

Hi all! I’m Eon and I’m offering flat-colored headshots like the one above for
550kt / 550g
+50kt/50g for apparel, 2 pieces max
+100kt/100g for complex skins/accents

I tend to take some liberties with the on-site designs to try and give each dragon their own character (I especially like messing with imp faces), so please let me know if you’d rather I stay more on-model.

Also, Please don’t ask me to draw crystal or facet, have mercy

Slots

1) Lednik -- Completed!
2) Closed
3) Closed

Rules
  • Do NOT remove my signature or try to claim my art as your own
  • Credit me with a link back to my FR Userpage wherever you decide to use the art
  • I do not give refunds once the piece is completed. I am happy to make small adjustments to the finished piece if needed, though larger fixes will cost extra.
  • I retain the right to use these pieces after they are commissioned, mostly for things like future shop examples or if I ever decide to display them on an outside art account.

To Order

Fill out the order form to reserve a slot, then once I have you marked down send payment and I will begin working on your piece.

Please Note! I have a lot of things going on IRL so please be patient. These pieces could very well take me over a few weeks. Feel free to ask for updates at any time.

OrderForm wrote:
@Eveneon
Who?: Picture of and link to dragon
Apparel/Accents included?: Specify which apparel items you want drawn and/or whether to draw their skin or accent. This will affect the price of the commission.
Payment Method: Treasure or gems
Personality: A quick rundown of their character, so I can determine pose/expression etc. If you have something specific in mind please let me know.
Other: Any details not shown in the dragon’s official art, also let me know if you’re cool with me taking liberties or if you’d rather I stay on-model.

Pinglist

@ ItsGigglez, @ SunkissedDragon, @ Rhin, @ Appleths, @ Lednik, @ Ebby172, @ SarcasticHawke, @ sp00t, @ jia1303, @ namrathel, @ Luunai
mfXT6mk.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/XpLADXj.png[/img][/center]
XpLADXj.png
mfXT6mk.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/VKX9BJY.png[/img][/center]
VKX9BJY.png
mfXT6mk.png
@Eveneon
are you down for doing non-fr ocs? :0
@Eveneon
are you down for doing non-fr ocs? :0
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
DCX1dl2.png____DCX1dl2.png
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
@satanbacons
I’d have to see them to determine if I can do them justice, but yes I’m down to try!
@satanbacons
I’d have to see them to determine if I can do them justice, but yes I’m down to try!
mfXT6mk.png
@Eveneon
do you think you could give vincent a try? he's similar-ish to a wildclaw, if that helps :0
@Eveneon
do you think you could give vincent a try? he's similar-ish to a wildclaw, if that helps :0
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
@satanbacons
Oh yes, I’d definitely be up for drawing him! If you’d like to fill out an order form I can get you down for a slot!
@satanbacons
Oh yes, I’d definitely be up for drawing him! If you’d like to fill out an order form I can get you down for a slot!
mfXT6mk.png
sick, thanks dude!!

@Eveneon
Who?: vincent
Apparel/Accents included?: nope
Payment Method: gems
Personality: there's a description in his bio, but to put it simply he's cunning, jealous, and overprotective.
Other: please keep his heterochromia in mind! it's a key point that a lot of people seem to forget :(
sick, thanks dude!!

@Eveneon
Who?: vincent
Apparel/Accents included?: nope
Payment Method: gems
Personality: there's a description in his bio, but to put it simply he's cunning, jealous, and overprotective.
Other: please keep his heterochromia in mind! it's a key point that a lot of people seem to forget :(
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
@satanbacons
Awesome! I’ll put you in for a slot and you can send the CR when you’re ready.
@satanbacons
Awesome! I’ll put you in for a slot and you can send the CR when you’re ready.
mfXT6mk.png
@satanbacons Here's your boy! He's a bit snarly today. Let me know if you need any image resizes! [img]https://i.imgur.com/TOaFJMo.png[/img]
@satanbacons
Here's your boy! He's a bit snarly today. Let me know if you need any image resizes!
TOaFJMo.png
mfXT6mk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10