Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Exilra’s Lore Shop (Dergs&OCs)[OPEN
1 2 3 4
[center]Hello and welcome to my shop![/center] [center]I enjoy writing, and why not try to improve by helping others who need writing and get a bit of money as well?[/center] [center]Right now for dragon examples I only have one, but I’m proud of it (click him to see his bio):[/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54961810] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/549619/54961810_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center](Also lemme know if you’re interested in the art in his bio that I drew, might also make this an art shop if ppl are interested)[/center] [center]And for some OC examples I’m working on bios for ones I bought, but so far have [url=https://toyhou.se/1034939.eulalia]this[/url] and [url=https://toyhou.se/3021412.solanine]this[/url].[/center] [center]Short bios like the Toyhouse characters will cost 50 kt/g.[/center] [center]Short stories like in the dragon bio will cost 100 kt/g.[/center] [center]Feel free to also request something else if you’d like! We can discuss it out :3[/center] [center]I will accept mixed payment.[/center] [center]I request to be paid half the cost up front.[/center]
Hello and welcome to my shop!
I enjoy writing, and why not try to improve by helping others who need writing and get a bit of money as well?
Right now for dragon examples I only have one, but I’m proud of it (click him to see his bio):
(Also lemme know if you’re interested in the art in his bio that I drew, might also make this an art shop if ppl are interested)
And for some OC examples I’m working on bios for ones I bought, but so far have this and this.
Short bios like the Toyhouse characters will cost 50 kt/g.
Short stories like in the dragon bio will cost 100 kt/g.
Feel free to also request something else if you’d like! We can discuss it out :3
I will accept mixed payment.
I request to be paid half the cost up front.
One day I’ll be organized and have enough energy to make all the things I wanna put here… but for now imma just vibe
SLOTS
1. (OPEN)
2. (OPEN)
3. (OPEN)
ON HOLD: Alpacaduelist
If there is more demand then there are slots then I will make a waiting list and/or increase the slots amount.
SLOTS
1. (OPEN)
2. (OPEN)
3. (OPEN)
ON HOLD: Alpacaduelist
If there is more demand then there are slots then I will make a waiting list and/or increase the slots amount.
One day I’ll be organized and have enough energy to make all the things I wanna put here… but for now imma just vibe
FINISHED COMMISSIONS:
FINISHED COMMISSIONS:
@exilra Yes hello I’d like to order a short bio for my partners progen below! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52867124] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528672/52867124_350.png[/img] [/url] He’s a florist, gentle and sweet. His customers consist of the comically chaotic citizens of their castle town (dragons and humans alike) though his plants are infused with medicine and help keep everyone healthy. Is this okay? ; >
@exilra
Yes hello I’d like to order a short bio for my partners progen below!

52867124_350.png

He’s a florist, gentle and sweet. His customers consist of the comically chaotic citizens of their castle town (dragons and humans alike) though his plants are infused with medicine and help keep everyone healthy.

Is this okay? ; >
E9E8F185-9CF8-4F34-AA43-E225D87767C5.png FR+0 / Fluid
Art shop
Adoptables shop
LF dergs thread
@Linhardt Lol of course you would support me and be my first customer

Love his character already from the short bit of info you gave me. I would like to ask for a bit more info before I start to make sure my writing is satisfactory to your vision:

1. Do you want me to include how he met his mate (a summary of it of course)? And if so, did you have a basic idea for it? (And possibly anyone else he’s close with)

2. Sounds like you have a bit of your own lore in mind for your lair, do you have any more info I can go off of or do you want me to make it up myself from the bit you gave me?
@Linhardt Lol of course you would support me and be my first customer

Love his character already from the short bit of info you gave me. I would like to ask for a bit more info before I start to make sure my writing is satisfactory to your vision:

1. Do you want me to include how he met his mate (a summary of it of course)? And if so, did you have a basic idea for it? (And possibly anyone else he’s close with)

2. Sounds like you have a bit of your own lore in mind for your lair, do you have any more info I can go off of or do you want me to make it up myself from the bit you gave me?
@exilra
;)

Sure! Patheon is sort of a undead dragon, a fossil dragon that was dug up. So she really likes plants too!! Probably had a few growing off of her before lol. As for other ppl...he probably knows the actual doctor in town, so hopefully that lore also helps!
Oh, Bradtsu IS a human that lives there too (Hirotsu too for lulz) who probably works at the farm/takes care of dragon eggs. I...really would like to sit down and do my clan lore lmao UM it’s just a big castle town that used to be bustling with life, but sickness took over and took most of the royal family with it. After Alin came to the town and started administering medicines, it was a lot easier to “con” people and dragons to come live in the town to help rebuild/take over the now empty shops. Hickory is very kind so he is happy for the most part in helping the town!! Not sure about his past lmao so if you need anything to fill in the gaps you’re welcome to!! And if you feel inspired to write more I’d be happy to upgrade to short story too <3 YOU KNOW ME!
@exilra
;)

Sure! Patheon is sort of a undead dragon, a fossil dragon that was dug up. So she really likes plants too!! Probably had a few growing off of her before lol. As for other ppl...he probably knows the actual doctor in town, so hopefully that lore also helps!
Oh, Bradtsu IS a human that lives there too (Hirotsu too for lulz) who probably works at the farm/takes care of dragon eggs. I...really would like to sit down and do my clan lore lmao UM it’s just a big castle town that used to be bustling with life, but sickness took over and took most of the royal family with it. After Alin came to the town and started administering medicines, it was a lot easier to “con” people and dragons to come live in the town to help rebuild/take over the now empty shops. Hickory is very kind so he is happy for the most part in helping the town!! Not sure about his past lmao so if you need anything to fill in the gaps you’re welcome to!! And if you feel inspired to write more I’d be happy to upgrade to short story too <3 YOU KNOW ME!
Art shop
Adoptables shop
LF dergs thread
@Linhardt XD

Ok, thank you for providing more information. Think I can work off all this. Will work on it as soon as I can and update you on my progress if it takes me a while for some reason (college or writer’s block or something else important lol). Or if I get inspired to write a short story too XD
@Linhardt XD

Ok, thank you for providing more information. Think I can work off all this. Will work on it as soon as I can and update you on my progress if it takes me a while for some reason (college or writer’s block or something else important lol). Or if I get inspired to write a short story too XD
@Exilra
Thank you! Don’t worry how long it takes or anything like that, you know where to find me! I’ll send you the 50kt now, so if it ends up being longer that’ll be half. <3
@Exilra
Thank you! Don’t worry how long it takes or anything like that, you know where to find me! I’ll send you the 50kt now, so if it ends up being longer that’ll be half. <3
Art shop
Adoptables shop
LF dergs thread
Oh, I might order something here! Just saying something here so I can be sure.
Oh, I might order something here! Just saying something here so I can be sure.
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@StarsAndMoon Thank you for your interest! Take your time to decide, but I would love to help with any lore needs :3
@StarsAndMoon Thank you for your interest! Take your time to decide, but I would love to help with any lore needs :3
1 2 3 4