Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Snow's Inktober Adventure (Closed!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
Oh man it's been one heck of a ride. I'm slowly working my way down the list, and hopefully will get all the art out sometime soon! :D ----- So the title is slightly misleading-- the only thing that I'm really doing that's in line with inktober is drawing in ink shh don't tell anyone (for those looking for digital, I have an actual art shop over on [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2503366/1]this way[/url]) Originally a part of my art thread, but it's been moved here for the sake of-- something. My thread's an absolute mess, so I'm hoping this'll alleviate the worst of it ;; I'm not actually following the prompts for inktober, but I will be doing traditional drawings. Kinda [i]almost[/i] the same thing? Which means-- it's not going to be one drawing a day according to the daily prompt, but instead just however many I can do, for the month of October. For the [b]entire month of October[/b] (or for as long as my paper lasts), I'll be taking requests to do drawings like the examples below for [b]60kT/G[/b]! It's more of a (ever growing) waitlist type situation, where I'll get to your drawing as I go. I'll let you know if it's something I feel like I definitely can't do, but I'll give my best shot at it otherwise Some notes: I'm subbed, but ping me if you really want to get my attention c: I don't have every color available and these markers don't blend-- I can kind of do a gradient, though! If you don't want color, it'll be less. Do let me know if you'd rather just have the lineart-- otherwise I'll assume color is wanted! I do prefer non-humans in this case, but humans are fine too :D Obviously, I can't and won't draw anything that violates the ToS ;; (Disclaimer, only the first is my own OC-- the rest are instead drawings I have done for commissions-- for those these characters belong to, if you'd like me to use other examples, just shoot me a PM c:) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/568166311687880704/633885882629357568/IMG_20191015_223545.jpg[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/568166311687880704/629478269820862474/IMG_20191003_184132.jpg[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/589268496421224469/629089732558716941/IMG_20191002_165748.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/nHEOjBq.jpg[/img] That's all, folks!
Oh man it's been one heck of a ride. I'm slowly working my way down the list, and hopefully will get all the art out sometime soon! :D

So the title is slightly misleading-- the only thing that I'm really doing that's in line with inktober is drawing in ink shh don't tell anyone (for those looking for digital, I have an actual art shop over on this way)

Originally a part of my art thread, but it's been moved here for the sake of-- something. My thread's an absolute mess, so I'm hoping this'll alleviate the worst of it ;;

I'm not actually following the prompts for inktober, but I will be doing traditional drawings. Kinda almost the same thing?

Which means-- it's not going to be one drawing a day according to the daily prompt, but instead just however many I can do, for the month of October.

For the entire month of October (or for as long as my paper lasts), I'll be taking requests to do drawings like the examples below for 60kT/G! It's more of a (ever growing) waitlist type situation, where I'll get to your drawing as I go. I'll let you know if it's something I feel like I definitely can't do, but I'll give my best shot at it otherwise

Some notes:
I'm subbed, but ping me if you really want to get my attention c:
I don't have every color available and these markers don't blend-- I can kind of do a gradient, though!
If you don't want color, it'll be less. Do let me know if you'd rather just have the lineart-- otherwise I'll assume color is wanted!
I do prefer non-humans in this case, but humans are fine too :D
Obviously, I can't and won't draw anything that violates the ToS ;;

(Disclaimer, only the first is my own OC-- the rest are instead drawings I have done for commissions-- for those these characters belong to, if you'd like me to use other examples, just shoot me a PM c:)

IMG_20191015_223545.jpg
IMG_20191003_184132.jpg
IMG_20191002_165748.jpg
nHEOjBq.jpg

That's all, folks!
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
To draw list:
1. myriadofstars(DONE)
2. Harmonywish (+1 Digital) (PAID)
3. Extormus(DONE)
4. SoulLugia11(DONE)
5. satanbacons (DONE)
6. TheEpicRedGal(DONE)
7. Cynderfire(DONE)
8. Shlambini(DONE)
9. RamenNoodleCat(4/4 DONE)
10. Harmonywish (2/2 DONE)
11. Honeydoe12 (DONE)
12. kelsey3478 (DONE)
13. Vrachos (DONE)
14. Wachuma(DONE)
15. SunkissedDragon +another(2/2 DONE)
16. Kitto (DONE)
17. CoyoteFlowers (DONE)
18. Pleasant (2/2 DONE)
19. AfterTheWinter(DONE)
20. Cynderfire
21. DeathDino (2/2 DONE)
22. potatho(DONE)
23. LDDarcWolf (DONE)
24. SimFeetUnder (DONE-- Needs digital lines)
25. feelingchimpy(DONE)
26. Exsavigh (DONE)
27. Houndour (2/2 DONE)
28. FlamesEmbrace (DONE)
29. Hathaweird (DONE)
30. TheEpicRedGal (2/2 DONE)
31. SoulLugia11 (DONE)
32. macaroni33 (an elk and a slinky brown weasel) (2/2DONE)
33. theoncomingstorm (DONE)
34. remnio (DONE)
35. Salvation (DONE)
36. twocue
37. Kitto (DONE)
38. Leostriker (DONE)
39. Kenkou (3/3 DONE)
40. deathgardens(3/3 DONE)
41. UndeadFae(2/2 DONE)
42. Yara(DONE)
43. TuxTheStrayCat(DONE)
44. MearaDagon (PAID)
and so on...
To draw list:
1. myriadofstars(DONE)
2. Harmonywish (+1 Digital) (PAID)
3. Extormus(DONE)
4. SoulLugia11(DONE)
5. satanbacons (DONE)
6. TheEpicRedGal(DONE)
7. Cynderfire(DONE)
8. Shlambini(DONE)
9. RamenNoodleCat(4/4 DONE)
10. Harmonywish (2/2 DONE)
11. Honeydoe12 (DONE)
12. kelsey3478 (DONE)
13. Vrachos (DONE)
14. Wachuma(DONE)
15. SunkissedDragon +another(2/2 DONE)
16. Kitto (DONE)
17. CoyoteFlowers (DONE)
18. Pleasant (2/2 DONE)
19. AfterTheWinter(DONE)
20. Cynderfire
21. DeathDino (2/2 DONE)
22. potatho(DONE)
23. LDDarcWolf (DONE)
24. SimFeetUnder (DONE-- Needs digital lines)
25. feelingchimpy(DONE)
26. Exsavigh (DONE)
27. Houndour (2/2 DONE)
28. FlamesEmbrace (DONE)
29. Hathaweird (DONE)
30. TheEpicRedGal (2/2 DONE)
31. SoulLugia11 (DONE)
32. macaroni33 (an elk and a slinky brown weasel) (2/2DONE)
33. theoncomingstorm (DONE)
34. remnio (DONE)
35. Salvation (DONE)
36. twocue
37. Kitto (DONE)
38. Leostriker (DONE)
39. Kenkou (3/3 DONE)
40. deathgardens(3/3 DONE)
41. UndeadFae(2/2 DONE)
42. Yara(DONE)
43. TuxTheStrayCat(DONE)
44. MearaDagon (PAID)
and so on...
Completed works:
myriadofstars
Harmonywish
Extormus
SoulLugia11
satanbacons
TheEpicRedGal
Cynderfire
Shlambini
RamenNoodleCat (1, 2, 3, 4)
Harmonywish (1, 2)
Honeydoe12
kelsey3478
Vrachos
Wachuma
SunkissedDragon (1, 2)
Kitto
CoyoteFlowers
Pleasant (1, 2)
AfterTheWinter
DeathDino (1, 2)
potatho
LDDarcWolf
SimFeetUnder
feelingchimpy
Houndour (1, 2)
FlamesEmbrace
Hathaweird
TheEpicRedGal (1, 2)
SoulLugia11
Completed works:
myriadofstars
Harmonywish
Extormus
SoulLugia11
satanbacons
TheEpicRedGal
Cynderfire
Shlambini
RamenNoodleCat (1, 2, 3, 4)
Harmonywish (1, 2)
Honeydoe12
kelsey3478
Vrachos
Wachuma
SunkissedDragon (1, 2)
Kitto
CoyoteFlowers
Pleasant (1, 2)
AfterTheWinter
DeathDino (1, 2)
potatho
LDDarcWolf
SimFeetUnder
feelingchimpy
Houndour (1, 2)
FlamesEmbrace
Hathaweird
TheEpicRedGal (1, 2)
SoulLugia11
One last reserve, just in case
One last reserve, just in case
That's it, I think, post away!
That's it, I think, post away!
@Eversnow

Heya! ;D

Could I get an Inktober sketch of my ghost boy, Dust, please? Thought I'd request one of a Halloweeny-enough OC lol XD I mean, he's a ghost, and he likes Halloween, so I think it counts haha
@Eversnow

Heya! ;D

Could I get an Inktober sketch of my ghost boy, Dust, please? Thought I'd request one of a Halloweeny-enough OC lol XD I mean, he's a ghost, and he likes Halloween, so I think it counts haha
xk7ymDQ.png
@SoulLugia11

Sure thing! :D Glad to see you've made it over here haha-- I wasn't sure if I should ping since you mentioned wanting one
@SoulLugia11

Sure thing! :D Glad to see you've made it over here haha-- I wasn't sure if I should ping since you mentioned wanting one
@Eversnow wow, your traditional art is incredible! sign me tf up

could i get one of these for mari please? lmk if you’d rather not do her, in that case feel free to choose from any of my ocs!
@Eversnow wow, your traditional art is incredible! sign me tf up

could i get one of these for mari please? lmk if you’d rather not do her, in that case feel free to choose from any of my ocs!
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
DCX1dl2.png____DCX1dl2.png
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
DCX1dl2.png____DCX1dl2.png
@satanbacons Oh gosh, thank you haha ;v; I'm glad you like it-- I don't do traditional terribly often because I've been spoiled with having layers and an undo button on digital, so I'm using inktober as an excuse to get some more practice in.

Anywho-- sure thing! I'll add you to my list :D
@satanbacons Oh gosh, thank you haha ;v; I'm glad you like it-- I don't do traditional terribly often because I've been spoiled with having layers and an undo button on digital, so I'm using inktober as an excuse to get some more practice in.

Anywho-- sure thing! I'll add you to my list :D
@Eversnow

I usually look over the first page of every art shop I go to at least a thousand times before ordering, even if I'm a long-term customer of sorts, and I noticed a link that wasn't there before, so I went to it! I was just about to order from the other shop too XD

I'll send payment over in a bit!
@Eversnow

I usually look over the first page of every art shop I go to at least a thousand times before ordering, even if I'm a long-term customer of sorts, and I noticed a link that wasn't there before, so I went to it! I was just about to order from the other shop too XD

I'll send payment over in a bit!
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25