Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pec's quirk shop [haitus! pwyw]
1 2 3
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/429738/42973746_350.png[/img][/center] [center][font=gabriola][size=5][i]you. what business do you have here? are you here to create trouble for my master? i will allow no such thing. beware, harm shall not come to my master... for if it does, the stars will no longer shine for you. ... master, being your guardian is more difficult than i thought... i'm not suited for something like this. shall i be myself? ... right. i'm sorry, valuable customer. i'm tragically horrible at judging character and intentions and sometimes i get ahead of myself. i can't help getting defensive. i don't mean the things i say... not always. the warning does still stand. [center] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/429738/42973746.png[/img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42973746] [size=2][i]DandumLucem | guardian and keeper of words light of the land of shadows, breath of the land of winds [/i][/size][/center]
42973746_350.png
you. what business do you have here?
are you here to create trouble for my master? i will allow no such thing.
beware, harm shall not come to my master...
for if it does, the stars will no longer shine for you.

master, being your guardian is more difficult than i thought...
i'm not suited for something like this. shall i be myself?

right. i'm sorry, valuable customer.
i'm tragically horrible at judging character and intentions
and sometimes i get ahead of myself. i can't help getting defensive.
i don't mean the things i say... not always.
the warning does still stand.

syfy
they/them
chinese
dnd enthusiast
paranormal savant

88e6fed1-7165-11eb-88a2-0d7c33220579.gif
KdK3h1K.pngqRRjNIN.pngSFvAuvz.pnge7NCmti.pngXRLXA9U.pngm78opSZ.pngcsw4Rcm.pngzwU4yi0.png
J6Q5uDd.png
fb860cc0d20003ac6b9fcd45857eb6c3150729b4.png
[center][img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt4mqaKa5D1qmvaoo.gif[/img][/center] [center][color=steelblue][font=papyrus][size=4][b]welcome to pec's little quirk [s]factory[/s] shop![/b][/color][/font][/size] [font=papyrus][size=4]hello everyone! so i'm sure a lot of us know about the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2334297/1]quirks about the dragon above you[/url] thread (if not, check it out, it's amazing!). i love to write, usually for fun on my own time and since i know that lore and dragon bios can be a struggle, i love contributing to the thread whenever i can to maybe give other players a little bit of inspiration for their dragons. my own dragons don't have any lore or bios themselves and it might seem a little contradictory to what i'm doing here, but i just haven't had any inspiration or motivation for myself lately. so instead, i'd like to help others with their dragons by writing about them! and well, maybe- hopefully- along the way, some inspiration stirs up in me. this is my first time opening and operating a shop so if you have any advice, please help me out! [b][i]june 16, 2022 update: i am back and am trying to be regularly active, however i will be holding off on this shop and any requests made years previous until i am confident in my abilities to run this shop and write quirk blurbs like i used to. i'm sorry if i never got to you before i disappeared.[/b][/i][/font][/size] [center][img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt4mqaKa5D1qmvaoo.gif[/img][/center] [color=steelblue][font=papyrus][size=4][b]important:[/b][/color][/font][/size] [font=papyrus][size=4][emoji=planet size=1] i'll do up to four dragons at a time per person and there will be four people on my "works in progress" list. if the list is full, i'll put you on the waitlist and if you wish to be pinged when i start working on your requests, i'll ping you to let you know. [b][i]please let me know if you wish to be pinged![/b][/i][/font][/size] [font=papyrus][size=4][emoji=planet size=1] i'll be subscribed, but [b][i]please ping me[/b][/i] also! i have a habit of subscribing to a ridiculous amount of threads and losing things amidst my flood of alerts. [emoji=planet size=1] this is pwyw but i ask that you please be considerate and reasonable and not lowball the time and effort i put into what i write. i'm doing this for fun and i'll do requests either way but just keep that in mind :) [emoji=planet size=1][font=papyrus][size=3.5] i'm a full-time first-year college student with a lot of messed up in real life things on my plate so if i forget or don't do your request within three or four days, please send me a reminder or ping me again![/font][/size] [emoji=planet size=1][font=papyrus][size=4]oh almost forgot...! [b]please credit me for my work![/b] i don't mind too much but again, it's just a respectable and considerate thing to do :> [/font][/size]
tumblr_lt4mqaKa5D1qmvaoo.gif
welcome to pec's little quirk factory shop!

hello everyone! so i'm sure a lot of us know about the quirks about the dragon above you thread (if not, check it out, it's amazing!). i love to write, usually for fun on my own time and since i know that lore and dragon bios can be a struggle, i love contributing to the thread whenever i can to maybe give other players a little bit of inspiration for their dragons. my own dragons don't have any lore or bios themselves and it might seem a little contradictory to what i'm doing here, but i just haven't had any inspiration or motivation for myself lately. so instead, i'd like to help others with their dragons by writing about them!

and well, maybe- hopefully- along the way, some inspiration stirs up in me.

this is my first time opening and operating a shop so if you have any advice, please help me out!

june 16, 2022 update: i am back and am trying to be regularly active, however i will be holding off on this shop and any requests made years previous until i am confident in my abilities to run this shop and write quirk blurbs like i used to. i'm sorry if i never got to you before i disappeared.

important:

i'll do up to four dragons at a time per person and there will be four people on my "works in progress" list. if the list is full, i'll put you on the waitlist and if you wish to be pinged when i start working on your requests, i'll ping you to let you know. please let me know if you wish to be pinged!

i'll be subscribed, but please ping me also! i have a habit of subscribing to a ridiculous amount of threads and losing things amidst my flood of alerts.

this is pwyw but i ask that you please be considerate and reasonable and not lowball the time and effort i put into what i write. i'm doing this for fun and i'll do requests either way but just keep that in mind :)

i'm a full-time first-year college student with a lot of messed up in real life things on my plate so if i forget or don't do your request within three or four days, please send me a reminder or ping me again!

oh almost forgot...! please credit me for my work! i don't mind too much but again, it's just a respectable and considerate thing to do :>
syfy
they/them
chinese
dnd enthusiast
paranormal savant

KdK3h1K.pngqRRjNIN.pngSFvAuvz.pnge7NCmti.pngXRLXA9U.pngm78opSZ.pngcsw4Rcm.pngzwU4yi0.png
J6Q5uDd.png
[center][img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt4mqaKa5D1qmvaoo.gif[/img][/center] [center][color=steelblue][font=papyrus][size=4][b]things i've written[/b][/color][/font][/size] [center] [quote name="peculiardom" date="2019-08-22 01:06:34" ] @/KyuuBird [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53741008] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/537411/53741008_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] - Despite being quite young, Acacia holds a vast amount of knowledge. Her peers would say it's ridiculous how much she knows even though she's barely grown out of hatchling age. After a few conversations where she spoke of historical matters she was far too young to have learned about, a few of her fellow dragons surmised that she could possibly have memories of past lives. Not immortal, no, just lucky enough to have knowledge of all the times she'd lived through and been reincarnated in. At least to them, she's lucky... - Acacia finds herself to be just the opposite- extremely unlucky. The commotion and theories that she has to deal with every day are nothing more than an annoyance. Reincarnation who? She finds the whole idea to be preposterous and as a result, is quite sarcastic and a little cynical. She often comes off as rude to other dragons because she's blunt and honest and doesn't fair well with emotional cues. It's not her fault everyone else is a little less bright than she is and what's wrong with telling the truth? - She likes to read- a lot. All she really does is read. She's a knowledgeable young dragon who likes to read and knowledge comes from books. Acacia the Reincarnation: Case Closed. "I'm not a reincarnation! I have no past lives and if any of you had any common sense and observation skills, you would see that! I simply like to read. Books are quieter than the rest of you. And smarter too. Maybe you should pick a few up." - She enjoys sunbathing and consequently (sunbathing makes her sleepy), taking afternoon naps. If you look hard enough (and for the right shades of greens in her skin), you might catch her curled up in a tree, her lanterns attracting songbirds, butterflies, and dragonflies. She loses a worrying portion of her hunting instincts and abilities when she's sleepy, making it actually very safe for small animals and other woodland creatures (coUgh her familiar) to be in her general area during the span of time she takes her naps. She's very consistent with the time of day she takes her naps and has a habit of going over her time limit. She often wakes up late, rarely early. [/quote] [quote]@/Kyuubird [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55554151] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/555542/55554151_350.png[/img] [/url] [LIST] [*]i did some name research! Lolek is Polish for free man :) [*]looks can be deceiving. Lolek appears to be innocent but aloof and well, he's actually quite the mischevious little devil who adores the look of discomfort in other dragon's eyes when he flirts and gets super clingy or plays pranks. [*]his motto? the devil is a free man, so no, he won't be putting his actions or mischiefs on hold any time soon. [*]other dragons often find him aloof and cold. his aloofness and cold personality are side effects of his closed off and distrusting nature. he doesn't know how to let people in and well, he doesn't really know how to mak friends or connections "normally." he's totally confused on how to make friends and so he copes by playing pranks or being excessively flirty. [/LIST][/quote] [quote name="peculiardom" date="2019-09-29 17:36:32" ] @/Harmonywish [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14156110] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141562/14156110_350.png[/img] [/url] [LIST] [*]patient, almost to a fault, when it comes to Obsidian. no matter how many times he's heard her belittle herself and say the same negative things about herself, he always takes his time to talk her down and make her feel better. she's beautiful, an angel, the waters that keep his heart and mind the calmest, his one and only- nothing and no one will convince him otherwise. [*]he talks to the water like others would talk to their best friends. he asks questions, for advice, he speaks his mind and every time the water seems to give him the answers he seeks or the things he needs. in all reality, it's just Merrilee carrying out her promise to his mother. [*]not only does he talk to the water, but to the fish and coral and other life forms that make their homes in the water. usually the fish though. he says thank you and apologizes for taking them away from the water and he murmurs gentle compliments to the coral and promises better, healthier waters so he can see their colors come back to life. [*]he's quiet but he speaks his mind. to some, he's just a mere fisherman who would bare no intelligence but those are the dragons who are in for a shock when he speaks of the knowledge he quietly keeps. [*] can recite the books he reads; quotes by the page number and line. loves telling Obsidian stories but adding his own little twists and exaggerating because he loves how her eyes sparkle with adoration and excitement when she listens. he would never admit it, but he always listens in when she's retelling his stories to their children and chuckles to himself when she misses details and misses punch lines. [i]"only you, love, only you. but... that's why i'm forever yours." [/i] [/LIST] [/quote]
things i've written
peculiardom wrote on 2019-08-22 01:06:34:
@/KyuuBird

- Despite being quite young, Acacia holds a vast amount of knowledge. Her peers would say it's ridiculous how much she knows even though she's barely grown out of hatchling age. After a few conversations where she spoke of historical matters she was far too young to have learned about, a few of her fellow dragons surmised that she could possibly have memories of past lives. Not immortal, no, just lucky enough to have knowledge of all the times she'd lived through and been reincarnated in. At least to them, she's lucky...

- Acacia finds herself to be just the opposite- extremely unlucky. The commotion and theories that she has to deal with every day are nothing more than an annoyance. Reincarnation who? She finds the whole idea to be preposterous and as a result, is quite sarcastic and a little cynical. She often comes off as rude to other dragons because she's blunt and honest and doesn't fair well with emotional cues. It's not her fault everyone else is a little less bright than she is and what's wrong with telling the truth?

- She likes to read- a lot. All she really does is read. She's a knowledgeable young dragon who likes to read and knowledge comes from books. Acacia the Reincarnation: Case Closed. "I'm not a reincarnation! I have no past lives and if any of you had any common sense and observation skills, you would see that! I simply like to read. Books are quieter than the rest of you. And smarter too. Maybe you should pick a few up."

- She enjoys sunbathing and consequently (sunbathing makes her sleepy), taking afternoon naps. If you look hard enough (and for the right shades of greens in her skin), you might catch her curled up in a tree, her lanterns attracting songbirds, butterflies, and dragonflies. She loses a worrying portion of her hunting instincts and abilities when she's sleepy, making it actually very safe for small animals and other woodland creatures (coUgh her familiar) to be in her general area during the span of time she takes her naps. She's very consistent with the time of day she takes her naps and has a habit of going over her time limit. She often wakes up late, rarely early.
Quote:
@/Kyuubird

55554151_350.png

• i did some name research! Lolek is Polish for free man :)
  • looks can be deceiving. Lolek appears to be innocent but aloof and well, he's actually quite the mischevious little devil who adores the look of discomfort in other dragon's eyes when he flirts and gets super clingy or plays pranks.
  • his motto? the devil is a free man,
    so no, he won't be putting his actions or mischiefs on hold any time soon.
  • other dragons often find him aloof and cold. his aloofness and cold personality are side effects of his closed off and distrusting nature. he doesn't know how to let people in and well, he doesn't really know how to mak friends or connections "normally." he's totally confused on how to make friends and so he copes by playing pranks or being excessively flirty.
peculiardom wrote on 2019-09-29 17:36:32:
@/Harmonywish

14156110_350.png

• patient, almost to a fault, when it comes to Obsidian. no matter how many times he's heard her belittle herself and say the same negative things about herself, he always takes his time to talk her down and make her feel better. she's beautiful, an angel, the waters that keep his heart and mind the calmest, his one and only- nothing and no one will convince him otherwise.
  • he talks to the water like others would talk to their best friends. he asks questions, for advice, he speaks his mind and every time the water seems to give him the answers he seeks or the things he needs. in all reality, it's just Merrilee carrying out her promise to his mother.
  • not only does he talk to the water, but to the fish and coral and other life forms that make their homes in the water. usually the fish though. he says thank you and apologizes for taking them away from the water and he murmurs gentle compliments to the coral and promises better, healthier waters so he can see their colors come back to life.
  • he's quiet but he speaks his mind. to some, he's just a mere fisherman who would bare no intelligence but those are the dragons who are in for a shock when he speaks of the knowledge he quietly keeps.
  • can recite the books he reads; quotes by the page number and line. loves telling Obsidian stories but adding his own little twists and exaggerating because he loves how her eyes sparkle with adoration and excitement when she listens. he would never admit it, but he always listens in when she's retelling his stories to their children and chuckles to himself when she misses details and misses punch lines.
    "only you, love, only you. but... that's why i'm forever yours."
syfy
they/them
chinese
dnd enthusiast
paranormal savant

J6Q5uDd.png
[center][img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt4mqaKa5D1qmvaoo.gif[/img] [color=steelblue][font=papyrus][size=4][b]works in progress:[/b][/color][/font][/size] [center][font=papyrus][size=4]i. ii. iii. iv. [color=steelblue][font=papyrus][size=4][b]waitlist:[/b][/color][/font][/size] [center][font=papyrus][size=4]- - - - - - - - - -

works in progress:
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.

waitlist:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

syfy
they/them
chinese
dnd enthusiast
paranormal savant

J6Q5uDd.png
gonna give this a shot...
gonna give this a shot...
syfy
they/them
chinese
dnd enthusiast
paranormal savant

J6Q5uDd.png
reserved
reserved
syfy
they/them
chinese
dnd enthusiast
paranormal savant

J6Q5uDd.png
@peculiardom Moved to Art Sales!
@peculiardom Moved to Art Sales!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@peculiardom Hi! Is there info you need to know beforehand? :0
@peculiardom Hi! Is there info you need to know beforehand? :0
Adopt Shop
?-zZ9B=party_oras.png
@Ceruleanplatinum no, not in particular! i base a lot of my writing off the way a dragon feels to me and the vibe their colors give off.

but mm, maybe just a few of your own ideas that i should or that you would want me to take into consideration.
@Ceruleanplatinum no, not in particular! i base a lot of my writing off the way a dragon feels to me and the vibe their colors give off.

but mm, maybe just a few of your own ideas that i should or that you would want me to take into consideration.
syfy
they/them
chinese
dnd enthusiast
paranormal savant

J6Q5uDd.png
@peculiardom This looks fun! Can I have a couple? (I always have issues with getting ideas for most of my dragons lol) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52419089] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/524191/52419089_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28607949] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/286080/28607949_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3944372] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39444/3944372_350.png[/img] [/url] You don't have to do them all if they don't inspire you. also would 25k/25g per dragon be enough?
@peculiardom This looks fun! Can I have a couple? (I always have issues with getting ideas for most of my dragons lol)

52419089_350.png

28607949_350.png

3944372_350.png

You don't have to do them all if they don't inspire you. also would 25k/25g per dragon be enough?
CXuWKHk.png
1 2 3