Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | bee's pwyw art shop | open | animation!
1 2
[columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/624433244724658186/625610094343749642/art_shop_sign.png[/img][nextcol] [nextcol][center] [sub]THE SHOP IS[/sub]  [size=5][b][font=garamond]Open[/font][/b][/size]                [/columns] [columns][indent] [nextcol]  [size=5][b][font=garamond]Welcome[/font][/b][/size] Hello and welcome to my Pay What You Want art shop! There's a base price for how much time and effort I put in of course, but the more you pay the more smooth the art is when it's finished. I have no formal training and am a self taught artist. I like character designing and colours.[/columns] [columns][indent] [size=5][b][font=garamond]Can draw[/font][/b][/size][/indent] [size=1][size=1][size=1]                                      [/size][/size][/size]   Humans, Animals, Anthro,   Furries, Chibi, Simple Robot   Designs, Dragons [indent] [size=5][b][font=garamond]Can't draw[/font][/b][/size][/indent] [size=1][size=1][size=1]                                      [/size][/size][/size]   Detailed designs [nextcol] [nextcol]  [size=5][b][font=garamond]Rules[/font][/b][/size] [size=1][size=1][size=1]                                                                                                              [/size][/size][/size] [indent]1. Do not ping me, I am subscribed to this thread. [size=1][size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/color][/size][/size][/size] 2. Do not pm me, commissions are only available   through this thread. I PM you once accepted. [size=1][size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/color][/size][/size][/size] 3. There is no wait list, don't ask for one. [size=1][size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/color][/size][/size][/size] 4. First come, fist serve. [size=1][size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/color][/size][/size][/size] 6. I reserve my right to decline your request. [size=1][size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/color][/size][/size][/size] 5. The more you pay, the more time and effort.[/indent][/columns] [columns][indent] [nextcol]  [size=5][b][font=garamond]Regular slots[/font][/b][/size]  FULL [size=1][size=1][size=1]                                                                      [/size][/size][/size] [indent]1. Headshot slot [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2755503/1#post_40724468]Taken[/url] [size=1][size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/color][/size][/size][/size] 2. Full body slot [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2755503#post_40716557]Taken[/url] [size=1][size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/color][/size][/size][/size] 3. Couple slot [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2755503/2#post_40734155]Taken[/url][/indent][nextcol]  [size=5][b][font=garamond]Animation slot[/font][/b][/size]  OPEN [size=1][size=1][size=1] [/size][/size][/size] [indent]1. Animation[/indent] [size=1][size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/color][/size][/size][/size]   [size=1][size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/color][/size][/size][/size]  [/columns] [columns][indent] [nextcol]  [size=5][b][font=garamond]Pinglist[/font][/b][/size] Mustielsen (full body) LDDarcWolf Ceruleanplatinum AquaticCryptid
art_shop_sign.png
THE SHOP IS
Open
               

  Welcome
Hello and welcome to my Pay What You Want art shop! There's a base price for how
much time and effort I put in of course, but the more you pay the more smooth the
art is when it's finished. I have no formal training and am a self taught artist. I like
character designing and colours.

Can draw
                                      
  Humans, Animals, Anthro,
  Furries, Chibi, Simple Robot
  Designs, Dragons

Can't draw
                                      
  Detailed designs
  Rules
                                                                                                              
1. Do not ping me, I am subscribed to this thread.
2. Do not pm me, commissions are only available
  through this thread. I PM you once accepted.
3. There is no wait list, don't ask for one.
4. First come, fist serve.
6. I reserve my right to decline your request.
5. The more you pay, the more time and effort.

  Regular slots  FULL
                                                                      
1. Headshot slot Taken
2. Full body slot Taken
3. Couple slot Taken
  Animation slot  OPEN
1. Animation

  Pinglist
Mustielsen (full body) LDDarcWolf Ceruleanplatinum AquaticCryptid
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
[columns] [size=5][b][font=garamond]Headshots[/font][/b][/size]  ART DEPICTING HEAD TO COLLAR BONE [size=1][size=1][size=1]                                                                                                                  [/size][/size][/size] [indent]Base price: 500 gems | 500,000 treasure | [s]5$ CAD[/s][/indent][nextcol][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/624433244724658186/625619628370034698/art_shop_headshot.png[/img][/columns] [columns] [size=5][b][font=garamond]Full Body[/font][/b][/size]  ART DEPICTING HEAD TO TOE [size=1][size=1][size=1]                                                                                                                  [/size][/size][/size] [indent][color=transparent].[/color]Base price: 700 gems | 700,000 treasure | [s]7$ CAD[/s] [/indent]  [color=transparent]...[/color] 2 Characters: 900 gems | 900,000 treasure | [s]9$ CAD[/s][nextcol][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/624433244724658186/625619625517776896/art_shop_full_body.png[/img][/columns] [columns] [size=5][b][font=garamond]Animation[/font][/b][/size]  SHORT ANIMATION [size=1][size=1][size=1]                                                                                                                  [/size][/size][/size] [indent]Base price: 1000 gems | 1,000,000 treasure | [s]10$ CAD[/s][/indent][nextcol][url=https://bogbees.tumblr.com/tagged/animated][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/acd98c46acbab6b7870ec66468134aac/tumblr_inline_pya0voeinZ1qg0u9a_500.gif[/img][/url][/columns] [columns] [size=5][b][font=garamond]Other payments[/font][/b][/size] [size=1][size=1][size=1]                                                                                                                  [/size][/size][/size] [indent]Items I'm seeking [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2742177/1#post_2742177]here[/url] [s]or ko-fi donations[/s][/indent][nextcol] [url=https://bogbees.tumblr.com/]   more art on my tumblr[/url]    [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2731436/1#post_2731436]my freebie thread if not[/url][/columns] [columns][indent]If you can grab me one of these, I'll draw you a 2 character animation, fully coloured, cleaned, with a full background.[nextcol]  [skin=21337][/columns]
Headshots  ART DEPICTING HEAD TO COLLAR BONE
                                                                                                                  
Base price: 500 gems | 500,000 treasure | 5$ CAD
art_shop_headshot.png
Full Body  ART DEPICTING HEAD TO TOE
                                                                                                                  
.Base price: 700 gems | 700,000 treasure | 7$ CAD
... 2 Characters: 900 gems | 900,000 treasure | 9$ CAD
art_shop_full_body.png
Animation  SHORT ANIMATION
                                                                                                                  
Base price: 1000 gems | 1,000,000 treasure | 10$ CAD
tumblr_inline_pya0voeinZ1qg0u9a_500.gif
Other payments
                                                                                                                  
Items I'm seeking here or ko-fi donations
   more art on my tumblr
   my freebie thread if not
If you can grab me one of these, I'll draw you a 2 character
animation, fully coloured, cleaned, with a full background.
  

ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
[columns][indent] [nextcol]  [size=5][b][font=garamond]How to order[/font][/b][/size] Fill out either of the following forms, bold the commission type. The more details, the better! Aesthetic boards, links, poses, anything is appreciated. I'll ping you here when I accept, and after you send me Half Payment through pms, I'll get to work on your commission. Some time after that, I'll reply to that pm with the rough sketch, and after you approve the image, I'll polish it off and send you a proof, where you finish the payment, and then I send you the final product.[/columns] [columns][indent] [nextcol]  [size=5][b][font=garamond]Headshot / Full body / Couple[/font][/b][/size][/columns] [code][size=4][b][font=garamond]username:[/font][/size] [/b] [size=4][b][font=garamond]commission type:[/font][/size] [/b] headshot | full body | couple [size=4][b][font=garamond]character/dragon:[/font][/size] [/b] the character or characters you want drawn [size=4][b][font=garamond]action description:[/font][/size] [/b] write what you want your character to be doing. [size=4][b][font=garamond]payment:[/font][/size] [/b]how much ur paying me[/code] [columns][indent] [nextcol]  [size=5][b][font=garamond]Animation[/font][/b][/size][/columns] [code][size=4][b][font=garamond]username:[/font][/size] [/b] [size=4][b][font=garamond]character/dragon:[/font][/size] [/b]the character you want animated [size=4][b][font=garamond]animation description:[/font][/size] [/b]write what you want your character to be doing [size=4][b][font=garamond]payment:[/font][/size] [/b]how much ur paying me[/code]
  How to order
Fill out either of the following forms, bold the commission type. The more details,
the better! Aesthetic boards, links, poses, anything is appreciated.

I'll ping you here when I accept, and after you send me Half Payment through pms,
I'll get to work on your commission. Some time after that, I'll reply to that pm with
the rough sketch, and after you approve the image, I'll polish it off and send you a
proof, where you finish the payment, and then I send you the final product.

  Headshot / Full body / Couple
Code:
[size=4][b][font=garamond]username:[/font][/size] [/b] [size=4][b][font=garamond]commission type:[/font][/size] [/b] headshot | full body | couple [size=4][b][font=garamond]character/dragon:[/font][/size] [/b] the character or characters you want drawn [size=4][b][font=garamond]action description:[/font][/size] [/b] write what you want your character to be doing. [size=4][b][font=garamond]payment:[/font][/size] [/b]how much ur paying me

  Animation
Code:
[size=4][b][font=garamond]username:[/font][/size] [/b] [size=4][b][font=garamond]character/dragon:[/font][/size] [/b]the character you want animated [size=4][b][font=garamond]animation description:[/font][/size] [/b]write what you want your character to be doing [size=4][b][font=garamond]payment:[/font][/size] [/b]how much ur paying me
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
yeah ok, it's open
yeah ok, it's open
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
Are those treasure prices supposed to be correct because if so...

username:  Enoch
commission type:full body
character/dragon:HERE
action description:  Pose and expression are up to artist; have fun and experiment with whatever you want

payment:  70k treasure
Are those treasure prices supposed to be correct because if so...

username:  Enoch
commission type:full body
character/dragon:HERE
action description:  Pose and expression are up to artist; have fun and experiment with whatever you want

payment:  70k treasure
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch oh RIGHT I FORGOT TO FIX THAT! But I'm not gonna charge you the new prices, don't worry ab it. After you send half the payment via pms, I'll get to work and you should expect a rough sketch to approve later in the week!
@Enoch oh RIGHT I FORGOT TO FIX THAT! But I'm not gonna charge you the new prices, don't worry ab it. After you send half the payment via pms, I'll get to work and you should expect a rough sketch to approve later in the week!
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
So, two questions. Are you comfortable drawing a child (in a mother/child scene). And two, one of the characters doesn't have a formal visual reference so would a written description work?
So, two questions. Are you comfortable drawing a child (in a mother/child scene). And two, one of the characters doesn't have a formal visual reference so would a written description work?
rossignol.gif
Oh wow, that's so nice of you to not charge the new prices. :0
I'll make sure you get a big tip to make up for it!

Sending half payment right now.
Oh wow, that's so nice of you to not charge the new prices. :0
I'll make sure you get a big tip to make up for it!

Sending half payment right now.
y0YshUu.png
@Roro oh yeah I love families, should be fine so long as your descriptions are informative enough. You can also just slap some google images to help with the appearances!! some wips i've been working on with children / toddlers if you wanna be sure i'm pretty comfortable with kids - my issue with these is that i didn't really make sure I knew what I was doing with the hands lmao [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/624433244724658186/625873145269846031/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/624433244724658186/625872307075940373/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/624433244724658186/625874046051155988/unknown.png[/img]
@Roro oh yeah I love families, should be fine so long as your descriptions are informative enough. You can also just slap some google images to help with the appearances!!

some wips i've been working on with children / toddlers if you wanna be sure i'm pretty comfortable with kids - my issue with these is that i didn't really make sure I knew what I was doing with the hands lmao
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
I PMed you, and then completely forgot to commission you, good job me.

username:  Hyasynthetic
commission type:  Headshot
character/dragon:This dude
action description:  Looking shy and/or sad?

payment:  800kT
I PMed you, and then completely forgot to commission you, good job me.

username:  Hyasynthetic
commission type:  Headshot
character/dragon:This dude
action description:  Looking shy and/or sad?

payment:  800kT
9XjxFmm.png FR +10 skKqZtO.png
1 2