Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ lf ] humanoid art [ have gems , USD ]
subscribed , no need to ping !

hi everyone ! I'm sorta taking my leave from FR and I want to get some oc art of my boy dismas as a good use of my gem reserves ^-^ I'm not gonna spend too much time on lengthy introductions, so I'll just get right to it

I currently have 100kg+ to offer, but I also am selling all my shadow primal gen ones in my lair if those interest you at all. I will also be offering USD but will be very picky with it , and art trades are also open ( examples can be found here of feral art but below in my reference for recent humanoid art ) I have not yet finished a full version of my boy dismas as I just recently created him, but his wip work can be seen here

quoting myself from one of my messages about him, here are some references of things that are not yet pictured, as I haven't had the time to draw his full reference at the moment.
horns - generally they look this and this as a base, no too long and with that general curl to them, but he also has a lot of jewelry attached to them so honestly go wild with it, there is no particular reference for that but something like this would look decent. he also has a smaller horn beneath his ear sorta like this
clothing - his basic clothing style is basically belly dancer type stuff, so loose, silky clothing like this, this, this, and this

thank you for your time !
subscribed , no need to ping !

hi everyone ! I'm sorta taking my leave from FR and I want to get some oc art of my boy dismas as a good use of my gem reserves ^-^ I'm not gonna spend too much time on lengthy introductions, so I'll just get right to it

I currently have 100kg+ to offer, but I also am selling all my shadow primal gen ones in my lair if those interest you at all. I will also be offering USD but will be very picky with it , and art trades are also open ( examples can be found here of feral art but below in my reference for recent humanoid art ) I have not yet finished a full version of my boy dismas as I just recently created him, but his wip work can be seen here

quoting myself from one of my messages about him, here are some references of things that are not yet pictured, as I haven't had the time to draw his full reference at the moment.
horns - generally they look this and this as a base, no too long and with that general curl to them, but he also has a lot of jewelry attached to them so honestly go wild with it, there is no particular reference for that but something like this would look decent. he also has a smaller horn beneath his ear sorta like this
clothing - his basic clothing style is basically belly dancer type stuff, so loose, silky clothing like this, this, this, and this

thank you for your time !
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
Hi there! I'd love to do a bust of your boy - I'd strongly prefer USD just because of my financial situation right now, but I can accept gems as well! I do really sharp, clean work.

My shop here over here!
Hi there! I'd love to do a bust of your boy - I'd strongly prefer USD just because of my financial situation right now, but I can accept gems as well! I do really sharp, clean work.

My shop here over here!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@ado
hello! I also draw busts if you're interested in those, my shop's in my sig below- right now the first customer there gets a 50% discount on their commission (i ask for gems or treasure) as part of a shop reopening boost for me :) prices are as listed now

i'd love to draw dismas for you if you want me to!
@ado
hello! I also draw busts if you're interested in those, my shop's in my sig below- right now the first customer there gets a 50% discount on their commission (i ask for gems or treasure) as part of a shop reopening boost for me :) prices are as listed now

i'd love to draw dismas for you if you want me to!
tumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo8_100.png blep
They/She
Fr +3 hrs

blep
hjjO1Gz.png Blep
@ado hello! i draw humanoids, but i only take usd ;v;
here's link to my art shop
@ado hello! i draw humanoids, but i only take usd ;v;
here's link to my art shop
boop ! funds have increased to 100kg <3
boop ! funds have increased to 100kg <3
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@ado hey!! i do human(oid) art
heres some examples
x / x
@ado hey!! i do human(oid) art
heres some examples
x / x
xil - any pronouns - fr time +3 - art shop

ipnEeR0.png
[font=book antiqua]Hi there! The name's Straka and I 'specialize' in realistic/semi-realistic paintings, if that's your thing. I have a USD-only art shop in my signature that contains more examples and specific info, but here's some examples of my human(oid) art: [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/26857cda165f8f9cd0dbac7272799328/tumblr_pcg1fhHsiS1xajvtao1_1280.jpg[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/q7TOt8L.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/5603f9e560bbdcbadbb00c0318cda07b/tumblr_pd8aduPSeh1xajvtao1_1280.png[/img][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/4561073b74272b1352bdd89d54c49772/tumblr_pu745ailVy1xajvtao1_1280.png[/img][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/df502ed9af9d0a7db2aaf4c00e56ae2e/tumblr_pcm0crByDp1xajvtao1_1280.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/uQ2q3sX.png[/img] There's also some more examples in my art shop (and my [url=https://beta-pavonis.tumblr.com/]art blog[/url], though a lot of those are out of date since, not gonna lie, I don't get too many painting commissions). More specific information is in my shop, but here's a basic outline of prices (I usually price stuff at ~$10/hour, and these are quite flexible): [b]Headshot:[/b] $5-10+ (another $5-15+ for flat color or shading) [b]Waistup:[/b] $10-15+ (another $5-20+ for flat color or shading) [b]Fullbody:[/b] $15-25+ (another $10-25+ for flat color or shading) [b]Headshot:[/b] $30+ [b]Waistup:[/b] $50+ [b]Fullbody:[/b] $70+ Let me know if you're interested! :v and even if not, good luck finding what you're looking for! :>
Hi there! The name's Straka and I 'specialize' in realistic/semi-realistic paintings, if that's your thing. I have a USD-only art shop in my signature that contains more examples and specific info, but here's some examples of my human(oid) art:

tumblr_pcg1fhHsiS1xajvtao1_1280.jpg
q7TOt8L.png
tumblr_pd8aduPSeh1xajvtao1_1280.pngtumblr_pu745ailVy1xajvtao1_1280.pngtumblr_pcm0crByDp1xajvtao1_1280.png
uQ2q3sX.png
There's also some more examples in my art shop (and my art blog, though a lot of those are out of date since, not gonna lie, I don't get too many painting commissions).
More specific information is in my shop, but here's a basic outline of prices (I usually price stuff at ~$10/hour, and these are quite flexible):
Headshot: $5-10+ (another $5-15+ for flat color or shading)
Waistup: $10-15+ (another $5-20+ for flat color or shading)
Fullbody: $15-25+ (another $10-25+ for flat color or shading)

Headshot: $30+
Waistup: $50+
Fullbody: $70+

Let me know if you're interested! :v and even if not, good luck finding what you're looking for! :>
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
Heya are you still looking for artists? Maybe consider me for USD?

You can find my art here: twitter or tumblr
And my prices can be found here

We can discuss it here at FR but the transactions have to be through e-mail.

Thanks for taking a look!
Heya are you still looking for artists? Maybe consider me for USD?

You can find my art here: twitter or tumblr
And my prices can be found here

We can discuss it here at FR but the transactions have to be through e-mail.

Thanks for taking a look!
qesQFkT.gif
I draw too! Ping me to get my attention!
RLC / USD Comm Info | Tumblr | Twitter

Hello! I take USD and Gems

prefer USD
it's my art shop
I draw human Dragon/animals/Anthro If you’re interested

Hello! I take USD and Gems

prefer USD
it's my art shop
I draw human Dragon/animals/Anthro If you’re interested
tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png