Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | quick usd commissions!
1 2
[center][emoji=unicorn size=1][size=5] [b]USD comms! [/b][/size][emoji=rainbow size=1] ----- [b]hello! so... i'm in a really bad place mentally right now. i don't want to get into the reasons, but i haven't been this bad in a couple years.[/b] i would really like to make a small purchase to help me feel better, but i'm out of $$ in paypal and i don't want to dip into my savings for something silly. so i'm looking to take a couple of commissions! which, bonus, drawing helps distract me from how awful i feel lol. to clarify: i still have a FR currency shop! it's closed temporarily until i get the $$ i need, it'll reopen once slots fill here. ----- i'd like to take two USD commissions. here's what i offer and my prices: [b]bust![/b] flat color: $10, cell shaded: $15, soft shaded: $18 [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/49491c672a162e3a90508fca69bf55e8/tumblr_pxoe2u8bPa1splnt3o1_1280.png[/img] ----- [b]half body![/b] flat color: $15, cell shaded: $20, soft shaded: $23 [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/38c78f5211c858c733ca3f7e6cedaf9c/tumblr_prrnc6O1fy1samf5wo1_1280.png[/img] ----- [b]full body![/b] flat color: $20, cell shaded: $25, soft shaded: $28 [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/6e47eac3b05da62083aece4dae9980eb/tumblr_pxdnirBxUG1samf5wo1_1280.png[/img] ----- [size=5][b]rules and notes:[/b][/size] -i will ask more if your character has a very complex design! [b]-do not alter my art without my permission [/b]-i reserve the right to refuse an order for any reason [b]-payment is via paypal invoice, after the initial sketch is approved [/b]-your order may take anywhere from an hour or two to a couple weeks- if i know i'll take longer than a week i'll let you know. i'm busy most saturdays and will not work on art those days. -i will not draw the following genes: wasp, metallic, alloy, crystal, facet, circuit, crackle, breakup, mosaic. [b]for USD orders, i'll draw anything that doesn't violate my own morals and FR's rules. [/b]i still will not draw anything bigoted or fetishizing, or anything nsfw. light gore, candy gore, and body/eye horror are alright. gory images will not be posted publicly. ----- [size=4][b]how to order[/b][/size] [quote=order form] [b]type:[/b] (bust, half body, full body) [b]style:[/b] (flat color, cell shaded, soft shaded) [b]character:[/b] (link to dragon or character) [b]personality/pose: [/b] (or expression, etc) [b]notes:[/b] (anything else?) [/quote] [b][size=4]there's no need to ping me, i'm subscribed![/b][/size] you fill out the form and comment with it. i'll confirm your order. within a few days, i'll send you a sketch via pm. once you approve the sketch, i'll ask for your paypal email and send an invoice. you pay it, and i finish your art. i'm not comfortable finishing art without payment. if you're not comfortable sending payment before the art is done, we can discuss it. ----- [size=5][b]slots:[/b][/size] i'm only doing two commissions right now. when the list fills up, this shop will be closed. you may claim a slot without the form, but you must provide the completed form by rollover of the same day. 1. Teds 2. ----- thanks for looking! even if you can't buy from me i still appreciate it, and you can still help me by bumping the thread! [/center]
USD comms!
hello! so... i'm in a really bad place mentally right now. i don't want to get into the reasons, but i haven't been this bad in a couple years.

i would really like to make a small purchase to help me feel better, but i'm out of $$ in paypal and i don't want to dip into my savings for something silly. so i'm looking to take a couple of commissions! which, bonus, drawing helps distract me from how awful i feel lol.

to clarify: i still have a FR currency shop! it's closed temporarily until i get the $$ i need, it'll reopen once slots fill here.
i'd like to take two USD commissions. here's what i offer and my prices:

bust!
flat color: $10, cell shaded: $15, soft shaded: $18
tumblr_pxoe2u8bPa1splnt3o1_1280.png
half body!
flat color: $15, cell shaded: $20, soft shaded: $23
tumblr_prrnc6O1fy1samf5wo1_1280.png
full body!
flat color: $20, cell shaded: $25, soft shaded: $28
tumblr_pxdnirBxUG1samf5wo1_1280.png

rules and notes:
-i will ask more if your character has a very complex design!
-do not alter my art without my permission
-i reserve the right to refuse an order for any reason
-payment is via paypal invoice, after the initial sketch is approved
-your order may take anywhere from an hour or two to a couple weeks- if i know i'll take longer than a week i'll let you know. i'm busy most saturdays and will not work on art those days.
-i will not draw the following genes: wasp, metallic, alloy, crystal, facet, circuit, crackle, breakup, mosaic.

for USD orders, i'll draw anything that doesn't violate my own morals and FR's rules.
i still will not draw anything bigoted or fetishizing, or anything nsfw.
light gore, candy gore, and body/eye horror are alright. gory images will not be posted publicly.

how to order
order form wrote:
type: (bust, half body, full body)
style: (flat color, cell shaded, soft shaded)
character: (link to dragon or character)
personality/pose: (or expression, etc)
notes: (anything else?)
there's no need to ping me, i'm subscribed!

you fill out the form and comment with it. i'll confirm your order. within a few days, i'll send you a sketch via pm. once you approve the sketch, i'll ask for your paypal email and send an invoice. you pay it, and i finish your art.

i'm not comfortable finishing art without payment. if you're not comfortable sending payment before the art is done, we can discuss it.

slots:

i'm only doing two commissions right now. when the list fills up, this shop will be closed.

you may claim a slot without the form, but you must provide the completed form by rollover of the same day.

1. Teds

thanks for looking! even if you can't buy from me i still appreciate it, and you can still help me by bumping the thread!
2a4071489788b28ad3eb30a64959cbdd8d1af108.png
@LordMaroo
@SoullessWendigo
@TangleFeather
@Arbokobra
@argentcrown
@Marrusa
@hyuukiru
@Wolfkai
@PinesAwait
@OverTheWolf
@GadzooksTD
@scolopendromorph
@dandyfrau
@Merlin010
@Akarui
@Vampurr
@KilluaKitty
@soulykins
@SpaceRamen

realized i never pinged yall for this asdfdsas
im dumb
@LordMaroo
@SoullessWendigo
@TangleFeather
@Arbokobra
@argentcrown
@Marrusa
@hyuukiru
@Wolfkai
@PinesAwait
@OverTheWolf
@GadzooksTD
@scolopendromorph
@dandyfrau
@Merlin010
@Akarui
@Vampurr
@KilluaKitty
@soulykins
@SpaceRamen

realized i never pinged yall for this asdfdsas
im dumb
[center][emoji=unicorn size=1][/center]
i adore ur art but im poor ,,so could i pls be removed from the pinglist? :'O (ps: i hope u feel better soon! <3)
i adore ur art but im poor ,,so could i pls be removed from the pinglist? :'O (ps: i hope u feel better soon! <3)
@Akarui i still have my fr currency shop, this is just a temporary sale! i just wanted to see if my pinglist from that would be interested in this! if u still want to be removed thats cool tho
@Akarui i still have my fr currency shop, this is just a temporary sale! i just wanted to see if my pinglist from that would be interested in this! if u still want to be removed thats cool tho
[emoji=unicorn size=1]
Could I claim a slot and PM you the form? c:
Could I claim a slot and PM you the form? c:
hu72dVR.png
@Teds
that's fine, yeah!
@Teds
that's fine, yeah!
[emoji=unicorn size=1]