Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Buying bios for OCs and shortstories!
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'll make this post short for everyone's comfort; I am looking to buy writing commissions for my OCs/sonas/etc, characters that have nothing to do with FR.

I have all the history and personality of the characters written down but English is not my first language, and translating from my mother tongue takes forever and is often frustrating, so I'm looking for people who can take my rambles and important bits and write them neatly for me to display on their bios! Obviously with credit and payment.

Please let me know if you prefer writing bios or short stories!

I can only pay in FR currency for the time being.

Some bios only need 200 words, while some will need 2k+. Please let me know if you prefer shorter or longer things!

No need to ping me I'm subbed!

If I commissioned you in the past, you're more than welcome to comment here anytime to let me know you have a slot open for me!
I'll make this post short for everyone's comfort; I am looking to buy writing commissions for my OCs/sonas/etc, characters that have nothing to do with FR.

I have all the history and personality of the characters written down but English is not my first language, and translating from my mother tongue takes forever and is often frustrating, so I'm looking for people who can take my rambles and important bits and write them neatly for me to display on their bios! Obviously with credit and payment.

Please let me know if you prefer writing bios or short stories!

I can only pay in FR currency for the time being.

Some bios only need 200 words, while some will need 2k+. Please let me know if you prefer shorter or longer things!

No need to ping me I'm subbed!

If I commissioned you in the past, you're more than welcome to comment here anytime to let me know you have a slot open for me!
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
I could write you some lore! I have a PWYW shop right here with some examples of my works: Click me!
I could write you some lore! I have a PWYW shop right here with some examples of my works: Click me!
Confusing Parchment Scrap [Milo | He/Him]

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
I have a writing shop if you'd like to check it out!
I have a writing shop if you'd like to check it out!
tumblr_p2d8zl73EX1wvvm88o4_100.png92EEhcV.png
I could write you some? I ask for 5kT/5g per 100 words!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2749577
I could write you some? I ask for 5kT/5g per 100 words!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2749577
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
@peepsnibbles

I would be down to do a lore piece or two for you, I saw a number of interesting characters in your toyhouse. What is your budget?
@peepsnibbles

I would be down to do a lore piece or two for you, I saw a number of interesting characters in your toyhouse. What is your budget?
PEnIA1u.png
@Elextra I have 350g and 600kt ^^ People picking chars can make things a little easier on us both.
@Elextra I have 350g and 600kt ^^ People picking chars can make things a little easier on us both.
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
I charge 500G for a 1250-1500 word piece.

Here are a few sample blurbs available on site, but I'd be happy to show you some off site samples as well if desired. No worries either way. :)
+ + +
I charge 500G for a 1250-1500 word piece.

Here are a few sample blurbs available on site, but I'd be happy to show you some off site samples as well if desired. No worries either way. :)
+ + +
PEnIA1u.png
@Elextra I like your samples! Who did you have in mind to write for?
@Elextra I like your samples! Who did you have in mind to write for?
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
@peepsnibbles

To be honest my first thought was a piece with Soldier and Slave. The two of them called to me and I think it would be interesting to see if they somehow connected. But I'm also down for pretty much anything.
@peepsnibbles

To be honest my first thought was a piece with Soldier and Slave. The two of them called to me and I think it would be interesting to see if they somehow connected. But I'm also down for pretty much anything.
PEnIA1u.png
@Elextra I wasn't really thinking about commissioning standalone/one-off stories right now because so many people still need their lore written down - but if you're willing to write down around 1k words, we can sit down with you and go into detail about either Slave or Soldier for a long history+personality type of story.

Something like this?
@Elextra I wasn't really thinking about commissioning standalone/one-off stories right now because so many people still need their lore written down - but if you're willing to write down around 1k words, we can sit down with you and go into detail about either Slave or Soldier for a long history+personality type of story.

Something like this?
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6