Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 5kt/5g headshots - closed, sorry!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@HellsByte aaaah, he was super fun to draw! maybe so fun that i might have made FOUR. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/517523538328944650/614924743048560677/ohmygod.png[/img] in order: apparel/accent, apparel/no accent no apparel/accent, no apparel/no accent if you want separates of any of them i can get them easily!! and i'll just be charging usual 2kt/2g for him!!
@HellsByte
aaaah, he was super fun to draw!
maybe so fun that i might have made FOUR.
ohmygod.png
in order:
apparel/accent, apparel/no accent
no apparel/accent, no apparel/no accent
if you want separates of any of them i can get them easily!!
and i'll just be charging usual 2kt/2g for him!!
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
@SquishiFishi, it's no problem! I wasnt that specific earlier, sorry! Just the crown please!
@SquishiFishi, it's no problem! I wasnt that specific earlier, sorry! Just the crown please!
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34460222] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/344603/34460222_350.png[/img] [/url] Could I get something of this guy please? Feel free to leave out the sylvan headpiece. EDIT - Actually.. how would you feel about doing 6 of these? (My main lair).

34460222_350.png

Could I get something of this guy please? Feel free to leave out the sylvan headpiece.

EDIT - Actually.. how would you feel about doing 6 of these? (My main lair).
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@SquishiFishi

they are really cute! I think you're severely underprizing yourself! You could charge 10k and you would still have just as many customers c: (though if you're planning on opening up a permanent shop, i would suggest charging 25kt/g for them c:)

and you should really charge extra for apparel! ^v^
@SquishiFishi

they are really cute! I think you're severely underprizing yourself! You could charge 10k and you would still have just as many customers c: (though if you're planning on opening up a permanent shop, i would suggest charging 25kt/g for them c:)

and you should really charge extra for apparel! ^v^
underskrift-geo.png
@BlueAmmolite alrighty!! i'll do her soon, but it may not be today, unfortunately!! i'll try, though!
@Roheryn oh, sure!! the more the merrier, right? and if i'll be doing six, i'd be happy to do a discount!
@cordifolium oh my GOODNESS!! i cannot wipe the smile of my face right now, heh! that means so much to hear, thank you so much- and i'm really glad you think my art has a ton of value!! i like to price my things low so i can give as much to people as i can, especially to people who might not have that much to be spending! it just means a ton to draw for others in my eyes, so i don't like to charge much- just figured this would by a good way to earn some cash i really need! thanks again man, that really meant a ton <3
@BlueAmmolite alrighty!! i'll do her soon, but it may not be today, unfortunately!! i'll try, though!
@Roheryn oh, sure!! the more the merrier, right? and if i'll be doing six, i'd be happy to do a discount!
@cordifolium oh my GOODNESS!! i cannot wipe the smile of my face right now, heh! that means so much to hear, thank you so much- and i'm really glad you think my art has a ton of value!! i like to price my things low so i can give as much to people as i can, especially to people who might not have that much to be spending! it just means a ton to draw for others in my eyes, so i don't like to charge much- just figured this would by a good way to earn some cash i really need! thanks again man, that really meant a ton <3
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
@SquishiFishi
Awesome, thank you!

As for a discount; no thank you! Your prices are already super low, I'd rather pay full price (even include a tip, if you would be okay with that) than take a discount. <3 Your art is lovely.
@SquishiFishi
Awesome, thank you!

As for a discount; no thank you! Your prices are already super low, I'd rather pay full price (even include a tip, if you would be okay with that) than take a discount. <3 Your art is lovely.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@Roheryn alrighty man, but since it's a big order, it might take a week or so!! i'll try my best!
and eeee, are you sure?! that's pretty expensive already, and please, there's no need to tip me!! thanks so much though!
@Roheryn alrighty man, but since it's a big order, it might take a week or so!! i'll try my best!
and eeee, are you sure?! that's pretty expensive already, and please, there's no need to tip me!! thanks so much though!
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
@SquishiFishi Could you draw this pretty girl for me? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46636564] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/466366/46636564_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SquishiFishi Could you draw this pretty girl for me?

46636564_350.png
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@myriadofstars sure!! i have a bit of a list now, so she might take a bit, but i'll get her done before next friday!! though i'm sure i'll get it done a bit sooner then that!
@myriadofstars sure!! i have a bit of a list now, so she might take a bit, but i'll get her done before next friday!! though i'm sure i'll get it done a bit sooner then that!
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
@SquishiFishi That's perfectly fine, take all the time you need! Just let me know when to send the payment! <3
@SquishiFishi That's perfectly fine, take all the time you need! Just let me know when to send the payment! <3
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10