Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Drako’s Den - Lore + Poems
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][size=7][b]THANK YOU GALATHEID FOR MAKING THIS - GET YOUR OWN[/b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2743683/1#post_40440125] HERE :D[/url][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/I5HQRZV.jpg[/img] Welcome to my humble den! [b]I write lore and poems for dragons! My prices: [/b][i]10k t for small poem/lore [100 or less words] 15k t for medium poem/lore [200 or less words] 20k t for large poem/lore [300 or less words][/i] [b]-Discounts for: [/b][i]-Fire Flight -Under 1 month account -Birthday -[b]Friends*[/b][/i] [b]* -Crevice -Scarletbites [/b] [b][i]REMEMBER, I’M ONLY ONE PERSON, IF I TAKE OVER 1 WEEK TO DO YOUR ORDER, REMIND ME, AND GET IT FOR HALF OFF. IF I GO OVER THE WORD COUNT, CONGRATS, YOU GOT MORE FOR FREE :D ——————————————————————————————————————————— [b]IF YOU WANT TO ORDER, COPY ONE/BOTH OF THE FORMS, FILL IT/THEM OUT, THEN PING ME WITH IT/THEM.[/b] ——————————————————————————————————————————— [b]LORE FORM[/b] [quote]Hi Drako! Can you write some lore for me please? [b]Your username:[/b] [b]What is this lore for (dragon or clan):[/b] [b]What size do you want:[/b] [b]PM or ping?[b] [b]Other details I might need to know:[/b][/quote] [b]POEM FORM[/b] [quote]Hi Drako! Can you write a poem for me please? [b]Your username:[/b] [b]What is this poem for (dragon or clan):[/b] [b]What size do you want:[/b] [b]PM or ping?[b] [b]Other details I might need to know:[/b][/quote]
THANK YOU GALATHEID FOR MAKING THIS - GET YOUR OWN HERE :D
I5HQRZV.jpg

Welcome to my humble den! I write lore and poems for dragons!

My prices:
10k t for small poem/lore [100 or less words]
15k t for medium poem/lore [200 or less words]
20k t for large poem/lore [300 or less words]

-Discounts for: -Fire Flight -Under 1 month account -Birthday -Friends*
-Crevice -Scarletbites

REMEMBER, I’M ONLY ONE PERSON, IF I TAKE OVER 1 WEEK TO DO YOUR ORDER, REMIND ME, AND GET IT FOR HALF OFF.

IF I GO OVER THE WORD COUNT, CONGRATS, YOU GOT MORE FOR FREE :D
———————————————————————————————————————————
IF YOU WANT TO ORDER, COPY ONE/BOTH OF THE FORMS, FILL IT/THEM OUT, THEN PING ME WITH IT/THEM.
———————————————————————————————————————————
LORE FORM
Quote:
Hi Drako! Can you write some lore for me please?

Your username:
What is this lore for (dragon or clan):
What size do you want:
PM or ping?
Other details I might need to know:
POEM FORM
Quote:
Hi Drako! Can you write a poem for me please?

Your username:
What is this poem for (dragon or clan):
What size do you want:
PM or ping?
Other details I might need to know:
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
Might as well make a list. [quote=Orders][b]CURRENT ORDERS[/b] -[s] TheMorningStar01[/s] - Icewolf - [/quote]
Might as well make a list.
Orders wrote:
CURRENT ORDERS
- TheMorningStar01
- Icewolf
-
23998.png

@DrakoTheDragon, yo. Thanks for the offer, I do have a dragon to order for!~ ^^ [center][s]whoopsies, that's not the lore one[/s] there [center]Your username: Crevice What is this lore for (dragon or clan): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52411273] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/524113/52411273_350.png[/img] [/url] What size do you want: Medium, i guess? PM or ping?: Ping please. Other details I might need to know: Supposed to be undead, though whenever I try to write it for them I have no idea what to start with. >< Two Roles in his bio Thank you very much!
@DrakoTheDragon, yo. Thanks for the offer, I do have a dragon to order for!~ ^^
whoopsies, that's not the lore one there
Your username: Crevice
52411273_350.png

What size do you want: Medium, i guess?
PM or ping?: Ping please.
Other details I might need to know: Supposed to be undead, though whenever I try to write it for them I have no idea what to start with. >< Two Roles in his bio

Thank you very much!
banner.png
@Crevice Ok! Thanks for being my 1st customer! Yours will be done in a few days!
@Crevice Ok! Thanks for being my 1st customer! Yours will be done in a few days!
23998.png

@Crevice Hi! I’m done! if you’re not completely satisfied, tell me and I’ll fix it, and if you’re posting it in his bio, please give me some credit :D

For Crevice

Desert was a special dragon. From the beginning, his egg was deemed unhealthy and was about to be thrown out when it hatched into an undead hatchling. The clan named him Desert and welcomed him with open arms, but were ready for anything he might try, for they had never seen an undead hatchling before. He grew up, only being accepted by a few friends he had.

Something he’s always been interested in was combat. Watching the coliseum events, he wished he was one of the dragons down there. Finally, he was accepted into the coliseum party and he dominated.

After that, he gained respect in his clan, no longer being a complete outsider. But he felt something was missing from his life, so one night, he decided to just fly to clear his mind, and that’s when he accidentally crossed the land border, and entered the Scarred Wastelands. He Immediately was stunned by how much the world of Plague dragons was so different from the Earth world, where he was raised.

After a night of exploration, the sun began to rise. Knowing his friends would get worried if he wasn’t there, he turns around, and heads back to Dragonhome.
@Crevice Hi! I’m done! if you’re not completely satisfied, tell me and I’ll fix it, and if you’re posting it in his bio, please give me some credit :D

For Crevice

Desert was a special dragon. From the beginning, his egg was deemed unhealthy and was about to be thrown out when it hatched into an undead hatchling. The clan named him Desert and welcomed him with open arms, but were ready for anything he might try, for they had never seen an undead hatchling before. He grew up, only being accepted by a few friends he had.

Something he’s always been interested in was combat. Watching the coliseum events, he wished he was one of the dragons down there. Finally, he was accepted into the coliseum party and he dominated.

After that, he gained respect in his clan, no longer being a complete outsider. But he felt something was missing from his life, so one night, he decided to just fly to clear his mind, and that’s when he accidentally crossed the land border, and entered the Scarred Wastelands. He Immediately was stunned by how much the world of Plague dragons was so different from the Earth world, where he was raised.

After a night of exploration, the sun began to rise. Knowing his friends would get worried if he wasn’t there, he turns around, and heads back to Dragonhome.
23998.png

Hi Drako! Can you write some lore for me please? (Hello again, I love your lore) Your username:Forsake What is this lore for (dragon or clan):[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54331203] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/543313/54331203_350.png[/img] [/url] What size do you want: Large plz PM or ping? either is fine with me Other details I might need to know: All info is on the other forum but do PM if you want more :)
Hi Drako! Can you write some lore for me please? (Hello again, I love your lore)

Your username:Forsake
54331203_350.png

What size do you want: Large plz
PM or ping? either is fine with me
Other details I might need to know: All info is on the other forum but do PM if you want more :)
QmnZA7t.gif aa
Fodder levelingDOM shopColi grinding

{FR+8 • she/they • always sleepy}
aaa SWBUlKH.gif
@Forsake You got it!
@Forsake You got it!
23998.png

@Forsake I’m done! If you’re not satisfied, tell me and I’ll redo it! If you post this in his bio, etc...please give me credit :D
And if I’m over 300 words, congrats, more lore for you.

For Forsake

“What? No!” Shota yells as the words his friend just told him echoed in his head. “It’s not possible! I can’t! I won’t!” He yells through his tears. “I’m sorry Shota, but it’s not safe here! We need to leave.” Echo explained. Shota dropped to his knees, sobbing. Echo picks him up, and quickly flies away as the horrible sound of crashing and crumbling echoed behind them.
Shota always tried to be the best leader he could, but when his home couldn’t be saved, he was forced to retreat. His only friend, Echo, who saved his life, was like a father tohim, for whenever he was close to Echo, it made him feel good. So he stayed by Echo as much as possible, and Echo tries to be a great friend to Shota after all he’s been through. Shota lives a much calmer and happier life now, but some nights, he curls up, as still as a statue, and imagines all the things he could of done to maybe save his kingdom, but the past is in the past, well, that’s what Echo would always tell him.
When he’s not clinging to Echo like a puppy wanting treats, he likes to relax by himself on a big rock up high just outside the den. The sun bears down on it, making it nice and warm, and who wouldn’t like a nice, long sunbath every now and then?
Anyways, life for Shota was pretty much perfect now that he lived in a kind Den with his absolute best friend. He may be shy to other dragons, get in trouble sometimes, and he can be a crybaby, but for any dragon who gets to really know him will know that his heart is in the right place.
@Forsake I’m done! If you’re not satisfied, tell me and I’ll redo it! If you post this in his bio, etc...please give me credit :D
And if I’m over 300 words, congrats, more lore for you.

For Forsake

“What? No!” Shota yells as the words his friend just told him echoed in his head. “It’s not possible! I can’t! I won’t!” He yells through his tears. “I’m sorry Shota, but it’s not safe here! We need to leave.” Echo explained. Shota dropped to his knees, sobbing. Echo picks him up, and quickly flies away as the horrible sound of crashing and crumbling echoed behind them.
Shota always tried to be the best leader he could, but when his home couldn’t be saved, he was forced to retreat. His only friend, Echo, who saved his life, was like a father tohim, for whenever he was close to Echo, it made him feel good. So he stayed by Echo as much as possible, and Echo tries to be a great friend to Shota after all he’s been through. Shota lives a much calmer and happier life now, but some nights, he curls up, as still as a statue, and imagines all the things he could of done to maybe save his kingdom, but the past is in the past, well, that’s what Echo would always tell him.
When he’s not clinging to Echo like a puppy wanting treats, he likes to relax by himself on a big rock up high just outside the den. The sun bears down on it, making it nice and warm, and who wouldn’t like a nice, long sunbath every now and then?
Anyways, life for Shota was pretty much perfect now that he lived in a kind Den with his absolute best friend. He may be shy to other dragons, get in trouble sometimes, and he can be a crybaby, but for any dragon who gets to really know him will know that his heart is in the right place.
23998.png

[center]Hi Drako! Can you write some lore for me please? [b]Your username: [/b]Roheryn [b]What is this lore for (dragon or clan):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34460222] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/344603/34460222_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]What size do you want:[/b] Large [b]PM or ping?[/b] Either works [b]Other details I might need to know:[/b] He has some lore and poems already which should give a general idea. If you need more, or need specifics, just let me know![/center]
Hi Drako! Can you write some lore for me please?

Your username: Roheryn

34460222_350.png

What size do you want: Large
PM or ping? Either works
Other details I might need to know: He has some lore and poems already which should give a general idea. If you need more, or need specifics, just let me know!
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@Roheryn Yep!
@Roheryn Yep!
23998.png