Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FIRE FODDART]SMOKEY ART CENTER [OPEN]
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 58
@Drytil

Adopt: Primal Fire Sword
Primary: Black
Secondary: Strawberry
Tertiary: Radioactive
Fire1/Fire2: Custom: [Fire1] Mantis & [Fire2] Peridot
Gradients: Radioactive for both primary and secondary
Payment: 50 Embers
@Drytil

Adopt: Primal Fire Sword
Primary: Black
Secondary: Strawberry
Tertiary: Radioactive
Fire1/Fire2: Custom: [Fire1] Mantis & [Fire2] Peridot
Gradients: Radioactive for both primary and secondary
Payment: 50 Embers
0gSKMbv.gif
@Kelpoyo that’s totally fine! She’s just 100 embers when you can and I’ll send over the art then!
@Kelpoyo that’s totally fine! She’s just 100 embers when you can and I’ll send over the art then!
8524120.png42280102.png50023865.png42290863.png54720464.png
@Al3s1s @Bottledlightning

Your orders have been recorded!
@Al3s1s @Bottledlightning

Your orders have been recorded!
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
@Drytil
Adopt: Primal Fire Sword
Primary: Sanguine, with a gradient colour of the yellow accent on Skink as seen on this dragon
Secondary: Gold, maybe with the red gradient from sanguine if it looks good? (if not, fair 'nuff; I trust your judgement more than mine)
Tertiary: Buttercup/Gold
Fire1/Fire2: Custom, match the other colours in whatever way you see fit
Gradients: See above
Payment: 50 embers
@Drytil
Adopt: Primal Fire Sword
Primary: Sanguine, with a gradient colour of the yellow accent on Skink as seen on this dragon
Secondary: Gold, maybe with the red gradient from sanguine if it looks good? (if not, fair 'nuff; I trust your judgement more than mine)
Tertiary: Buttercup/Gold
Fire1/Fire2: Custom, match the other colours in whatever way you see fit
Gradients: See above
Payment: 50 embers
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Kelpoyo

Thank you for ordering! Would you like the mask of the highland scavenger apparel to be omitted to better show his expression?
@Kelpoyo

Thank you for ordering! Would you like the mask of the highland scavenger apparel to be omitted to better show his expression?
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
yUJyALg.png649jXJG.pngsEBxtxA.png
h3hyeue.png
@Deramadus Yes, certainly, and 115 embers is correct!
@Deramadus Yes, certainly, and 115 embers is correct!
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
@Osmodeus

Aha! I'd be ok with that thx ^^
@Osmodeus

Aha! I'd be ok with that thx ^^
3dl8TjK.png

CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
@Kelpoyo

Alrighty! I've confirmed your slot and will get started on it soon. If you could send the payment via crossroads I'll pick it up once he's done.
@Kelpoyo

Alrighty! I've confirmed your slot and will get started on it soon. If you could send the payment via crossroads I'll pick it up once he's done.
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
yUJyALg.png649jXJG.pngsEBxtxA.png
h3hyeue.png
@Mithian [b]Payment Method: [/b] 300Lvs Fodder [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50694787][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/506948/50694787.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50694788][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/506948/50694788.png[/img][/url] [b]Extra info:[/b] If their head apparel is too much for you to draw, let me know, and I can break them down to their bare essentials. I can't get all the dragons to you at once, I have some to train still, and some to accept from a friend who's lending me what I'm missing for this order, but I don't have space to do [i]anything[/i] until I unload out the fodder i DO have trained up. You'll have full payment by the end of tonight, as long as you can accept chunks of dragons at a time. ;u;
@Mithian
Payment Method: 300Lvs Fodder
Dragon: 50694787.png 50694788.png
Extra info: If their head apparel is too much for you to draw, let me know, and I can break them down to their bare essentials.

I can't get all the dragons to you at once, I have some to train still, and some to accept from a friend who's lending me what I'm missing for this order, but I don't have space to do anything until I unload out the fodder i DO have trained up. You'll have full payment by the end of tonight, as long as you can accept chunks of dragons at a time. ;u;
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
@protowilson

Alright, sending now! :D
@protowilson

Alright, sending now! :D
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 58