Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FIRE FODDART]SMOKEY ART CENTER [OPEN]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 57 58
@Goldenstorm @Eindride @RagingSea @Jeana @dransnake @Seraph822
Orders confirmed! :D
@Goldenstorm @Eindride @RagingSea @Jeana @dransnake @Seraph822
Orders confirmed! :D
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
@BlackRayser [b]Username & ID:[/b] LiveOak 250198 [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24496393] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/244964/24496393_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparels:[/b] [item=bamboo breeze cape][item=teardrop citrine ring][item=teardrop citrine leg band][item=river royalist tail rings] Please do the feathers from the [item=windbound plumage], but you can leave out the green smoke if you want. EDIT: Just saw the "3 apparel limit." Sorry. I really want the five in there, minus the smoke from the Windbound Plumage. Please let me know if this is doable or if I can add levels to the payment. If not, I understand and I'll pass. [b]Payment:[/b] Levels. Sending 140 levels over [s]now.[/s] after response [b]Description:[/b] He has lore, but it's a "short" story. He's a kind healer who takes care of dragons and Beastclan. He's the clan's primary and most skilled healer, so he's proud of that. Also aware he's one of the most handsome dragons in the clan. Experienced as a healer/mage in battle. He doesn't like to fight and luckily very rarely sees battle anymore.
@BlackRayser
Username & ID: LiveOak 250198
Dragon:

24496393_350.png

Apparels:
Bamboo Breeze Cape Teardrop Citrine Ring Teardrop Citrine Leg Band River Royalist Tail Rings

Please do the feathers from the Windbound Plumage , but you can leave out the green smoke if you want.

EDIT: Just saw the "3 apparel limit." Sorry. I really want the five in there, minus the smoke from the Windbound Plumage. Please let me know if this is doable or if I can add levels to the payment. If not, I understand and I'll pass.

Payment: Levels. Sending 140 levels over now. after response

Description:
He has lore, but it's a "short" story.

He's a kind healer who takes care of dragons and Beastclan. He's the clan's primary and most skilled healer, so he's proud of that. Also aware he's one of the most handsome dragons in the clan. Experienced as a healer/mage in battle. He doesn't like to fight and luckily very rarely sees battle anymore.
______________ Guides
Glimmer & Gloom
Festival Coliseum Guide
Comprehensive Coli Builds List
Maki’s Coliseum Builds
_________ Nature Newbies
L.O.S.T.
The Bladewood
Discount Battle Shop
----
______
@LiveOak Since 3 of the apparels are practically all rings and not large apparels, they won't be a problem. I can do all of them [emoji=coatl happy size=1] So, slot confirmed! Send 200 levels whenever you're ready!
@LiveOak
Since 3 of the apparels are practically all rings and not large apparels, they won't be a problem. I can do all of them
So, slot confirmed! Send 200 levels whenever you're ready!
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@hitodama89
Sorry, I'm not doing apparel for the pearlcatcher adopts at this time, is that alright?
@hitodama89
Sorry, I'm not doing apparel for the pearlcatcher adopts at this time, is that alright?
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
@MaficMystery

Fine, I'll take it without apparel, then. Do I send the levels to you now?
@MaficMystery

Fine, I'll take it without apparel, then. Do I send the levels to you now?
IQJmIq3.png
@hitodama89
yep! I'll start on the art tonight after work!
@hitodama89
yep! I'll start on the art tonight after work!
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
@EifiCopper Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39102539] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/391026/39102539_350.png[/img] [/url] Ear type/Tail type: Basic ears and Stumpy tail Accent: Y, accent: Cumulus Apparel: Bloodred Kelpie Mane and Silver Amulet of Science Type of Payment: Levels Extras: That's all, I think! ^^
@EifiCopper

Dragon:
39102539_350.png

Ear type/Tail type: Basic ears and Stumpy tail
Accent: Y, accent: Cumulus
Apparel: Bloodred Kelpie Mane and Silver Amulet of Science
Type of Payment: Levels
Extras: That's all, I think! ^^
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
@DuskAwakening
hi! that'll be 60 levels total if that's ok you can start sending them when ready!
@DuskAwakening
hi! that'll be 60 levels total if that's ok you can start sending them when ready!
1_copia_by_eifihanaki-dc71vwd.png
2_copia_by_eifihanaki-dc71vw9.png
@EifiCopper Thank you! I haven't got them all trained yet but I'll send them throughout the day ^^ Are 1t PAs okay or would you prefer one way CRs?
@EifiCopper Thank you! I haven't got them all trained yet but I'll send them throughout the day ^^ Are 1t PAs okay or would you prefer one way CRs?
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
@Drytil
Sending payment!
@Drytil
Sending payment!
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 57 58