Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Birthday commissions!
1 2 3 4 5
@StarsAndMoon

Hey, iirc you've ordered art from me last year and I've improved a lot since then. I can draw humans/humanoids, gijinkas, and dragons. Link in my art shop if you're interested!
@StarsAndMoon

Hey, iirc you've ordered art from me last year and I've improved a lot since then. I can draw humans/humanoids, gijinkas, and dragons. Link in my art shop if you're interested!
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
@xNEVERLANDx I'll order once I have some references back!

@RosyWave Oh yeah, your art looks great! I'll probably order once I have time and money to do so. (Soon.)
@xNEVERLANDx I'll order once I have some references back!

@RosyWave Oh yeah, your art looks great! I'll probably order once I have time and money to do so. (Soon.)
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@StarsAndMoon
Hello!
it's my art shop
I draw human Dragon/animals If you’re interested
@StarsAndMoon
Hello!
it's my art shop
I draw human Dragon/animals If you’re interested
tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png
I have my commissions page linked in my signature if you want to take a look :)
I have my commissions page linked in my signature if you want to take a look :)
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
birthday in an hour and a half!
birthday in an hour and a half!
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@StarsAndMoon ... Happy Birthday ... (20th in my place now)

maybe my art stle suits for your OC's..? feel free to check it out... i also accepting payment with gems only. you can check my art shop in my signature.
@StarsAndMoon ... Happy Birthday ... (20th in my place now)

maybe my art stle suits for your OC's..? feel free to check it out... i also accepting payment with gems only. you can check my art shop in my signature.
tumblr_pvndyg8SSk1ytstawo1_500.png
birthday bump! Will respond to artists soon
birthday bump! Will respond to artists soon
another birthday bump!
another birthday bump!
@NewHop3 Your shop looks great! I may end up ordering from it.
@NewHop3 Your shop looks great! I may end up ordering from it.
birthday bumpppppppp
birthday bumpppppppp
1 2 3 4 5