Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Birthday commissions!
1 2 3 4 5
Heck ye I'm all for that stuff
Heck ye I'm all for that stuff
rNic5RB.png3nzspwe.pngorExeZR.png
Hello! I would love to draw something for you c: My art shop is in my signature with prices and examples. I can do any species and human(-oid)s. Here is one example of a drawing with armor to give you a taste of what I can do ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/ehUcVpB.jpg[/img]
Hello! I would love to draw something for you c:
My art shop is in my signature with prices and examples. I can do any species and human(-oid)s.

Here is one example of a drawing with armor to give you a taste of what I can do ^^
ehUcVpB.jpg
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

@Karneol Alright! I will see how many funds I have to commission people and go from there. Your stuff looks great but I’m broke and that’s a pretty big investment so I’ll see!
@Karneol Alright! I will see how many funds I have to commission people and go from there. Your stuff looks great but I’m broke and that’s a pretty big investment so I’ll see!
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
No worries, take your time! c:
No worries, take your time! c:
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

bumperoni
bumperoni
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
bump
bump
quick bump before bed
quick bump before bed
bump
bump
bump
bump
birthday is tomorrow bump
birthday is tomorrow bump
1 2 3 4 5