Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | FR Necklace Pendants- LIMITED SALE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@MZZAart
I'm certainly okay with using it! It looks super pretty omg @.@ You did an amazing job <3
Since you are providing me with the image, it'll be 900g/t/items (prior to any discounts applicable).
If you want to provide me with the larger image, go ahead! This one should be large enough resolution when I shrink it down it'll still look nice.
@MZZAart
I'm certainly okay with using it! It looks super pretty omg @.@ You did an amazing job <3
Since you are providing me with the image, it'll be 900g/t/items (prior to any discounts applicable).
If you want to provide me with the larger image, go ahead! This one should be large enough resolution when I shrink it down it'll still look nice.
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@clya yeah actually, you might as well!

Also thank you aaa!!

Would I need to send a crossroads thingie?
I won't be going for any discounts, I'm not nearly active enough to justify them plus I think you deserve full price for the effort and resources put in haha
@clya yeah actually, you might as well!

Also thank you aaa!!

Would I need to send a crossroads thingie?
I won't be going for any discounts, I'm not nearly active enough to justify them plus I think you deserve full price for the effort and resources put in haha
@MZZAart
You can send in a crossroads or a message. Are you planning on paying in items too or just g/t?
@MZZAart
You can send in a crossroads or a message. Are you planning on paying in items too or just g/t?
@Clya
Oh seems like the slot already got snagged up before me ^^ Please ping me when it's free again!
@Clya
Oh seems like the slot already got snagged up before me ^^ Please ping me when it's free again!
arcastam.gif
GLMwkdE.png
WXBzxw1.gif
dEe2UrM.png
@clya I recently found an egg, but I'm not particularly interested in them so I included it in my offer!

Oh I've also included my address!
@clya I recently found an egg, but I'm not particularly interested in them so I included it in my offer!

Oh I've also included my address!
^^
^^
I'm thinking I might have to adjust prices for international, as I have to use way more stamps for those.
I'm thinking I might have to adjust prices for international, as I have to use way more stamps for those.
^^
^^
OPEN FOR FEST
OPEN FOR FEST
^^
^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10