Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | FR Necklace Pendants- LIMITED SALE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Mellorine
Sorry! College has been kicking my but ha ha. But midterms are over! Total will be 900g, I can take an egg as partial. So Nocturne Egg (320g) + 680g!
@Mellorine
Sorry! College has been kicking my but ha ha. But midterms are over! Total will be 900g, I can take an egg as partial. So Nocturne Egg (320g) + 680g!
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@Clya

Haha, don't worry
I am with midtems too... (kill me plz)
Should I set a CR?
@Clya

Haha, don't worry
I am with midtems too... (kill me plz)
Should I set a CR?
Snb3SHJ.png
The Never-ending Cycle

Apparel Bundle Shop
I rent nests!
Send an PM and let's get started!
@Mellorine

Yep, go ahead!
@Mellorine

Yep, go ahead!
@Clya I would love to be pinged for when you have another international slot open!

If I calculated everything right, I should have a stupid good offer 8^)
(I think)

(I've played like once or twice a month for two years lol)

EDIT: my goodness I can't believe this is even the first time I've posted in the forums at all haha
@Clya I would love to be pinged for when you have another international slot open!

If I calculated everything right, I should have a stupid good offer 8^)
(I think)

(I've played like once or twice a month for two years lol)

EDIT: my goodness I can't believe this is even the first time I've posted in the forums at all haha
@Clya
Hey! I'm also kind of interested in this so could I please get a ping when there's another imternational shipping slot free?
(and my instagram is kind of small so is it ok if I also add a link to the shop in my fr bio? ^^) oh and also i have an arcane egg if you' re interested
@Clya
Hey! I'm also kind of interested in this so could I please get a ping when there's another imternational shipping slot free?
(and my instagram is kind of small so is it ok if I also add a link to the shop in my fr bio? ^^) oh and also i have an arcane egg if you' re interested
arcastam.gif
GLMwkdE.png
WXBzxw1.gif
dEe2UrM.png
@Mellorine @TheToastFiend
Update!

Sorry I've been a little busy guys! I'll be sending messages later today with previews asking for your respective addresses. <3
@Mellorine @TheToastFiend
Update!

Sorry I've been a little busy guys! I'll be sending messages later today with previews asking for your respective addresses. <3
@packacz @MZZAart
I've been busy ha ha
Yes! I can add you guys to pinglists.
I plan on having an international slot open sometime later this week!
@packacz @MZZAart
I've been busy ha ha
Yes! I can add you guys to pinglists.
I plan on having an international slot open sometime later this week!
@Clya that's totally fine!
@Clya that's totally fine!
Pinglist:
@SpaceBaguette

International Pinglist:
@MZZAart @packacz

All of my slots are currently open! :D
Pinglist:
@SpaceBaguette

International Pinglist:
@MZZAart @packacz

All of my slots are currently open! :D
@clya I'd like to order a slot!

I had a whole bunch of things to offer, but I completely forgot to set them aside for this and used them myself like the doofus I am woops

So it's gonna have to be gems and possibly some treasure to sweeten the deal lol

I'd really like to get one with the following image!
45GXiXV.png
(I have a bigger version without effects on my PC that I'd like to be used, but I'm on my phone now so I'm just using this as an example lol)

I've "drawn" (traced) it from FR items, and it's themed after my dragon "Lady"

Please let me know if you're okay with using that one, how much it's gonna cost me and what else you need from me c:
@clya I'd like to order a slot!

I had a whole bunch of things to offer, but I completely forgot to set them aside for this and used them myself like the doofus I am woops

So it's gonna have to be gems and possibly some treasure to sweeten the deal lol

I'd really like to get one with the following image!
45GXiXV.png
(I have a bigger version without effects on my PC that I'd like to be used, but I'm on my phone now so I'm just using this as an example lol)

I've "drawn" (traced) it from FR items, and it's themed after my dragon "Lady"

Please let me know if you're okay with using that one, how much it's gonna cost me and what else you need from me c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10