Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | FR Necklace Pendants- LIMITED SALE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Serakkii
Yep payment + address is all good! I can send you an update image if you like, but currently, the pendant is drying and I will ship it out on Saturday (once I get your address and everything).
@Serakkii
Yep payment + address is all good! I can send you an update image if you like, but currently, the pendant is drying and I will ship it out on Saturday (once I get your address and everything).
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@Starskynadder I'm so glad to hear you are interested! To make a Custom Order on Etsy there are 2 ways you can do it. You can go to my main shop page (https://www.etsy.com/shop/PendantsHoard) and click the "Request Custom Order" button on the left side which should automatically allow you to request a custom pendant. Or you can click contact shop owner and I can manually make a custom order. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Hwud2HL.png[/img] I can definitely make the image into a pendant though, and wherever you want to discuss specifics is fine with me!
@Starskynadder
I'm so glad to hear you are interested!

To make a Custom Order on Etsy there are 2 ways you can do it.
You can go to my main shop page (https://www.etsy.com/shop/PendantsHoard) and click the "Request Custom Order" button on the left side which should automatically allow you to request a custom pendant.

Or you can click contact shop owner and I can manually make a custom order.

Hwud2HL.png

I can definitely make the image into a pendant though, and wherever you want to discuss specifics is fine with me!
@Clya

I’ll definitely message you there then in a few minutes!
@Clya

I’ll definitely message you there then in a few minutes!
NaaZR6s.gif
^^
^^
These are absolutely gorgeous! How much would a nature symbol pendant be with mixed fest currency and treasure?
These are absolutely gorgeous! How much would a nature symbol pendant be with mixed fest currency and treasure?
tumblr_p2d8zl73EX1wvvm88o4_100.png92EEhcV.png
@SteamJunkRian

Thank you!

Depending on how you want to split it, you can pay up to 3/4th of the price in FC. My ratio is 1g/kt = 2 FC.

A Nature symbol pendant would be 800g (with no extra changes or minimal ones). :)
@SteamJunkRian

Thank you!

Depending on how you want to split it, you can pay up to 3/4th of the price in FC. My ratio is 1g/kt = 2 FC.

A Nature symbol pendant would be 800g (with no extra changes or minimal ones). :)
So I don't have enough fest currency to make it worth your while but I can pay 800000 treasure. Should I send that over now?
So I don't have enough fest currency to make it worth your while but I can pay 800000 treasure. Should I send that over now?
@SteamJunkRian
Well, I'm accepting fest currency all throughout the week if you like, or you can just pay in straight treasure. Whatever you decide, just fill out the order form when ready!
@SteamJunkRian
Well, I'm accepting fest currency all throughout the week if you like, or you can just pay in straight treasure. Whatever you decide, just fill out the order form when ready!
@Clya
Username: SteamJunkRian --- US/InternationalUS
Requested Design/Image/Description: Nature Symbol!
Payment Method: treasure
Other: Thank you!
@Clya
Username: SteamJunkRian --- US/InternationalUS
Requested Design/Image/Description: Nature Symbol!
Payment Method: treasure
Other: Thank you!
@SteamJunkRian
Confirmed! Send payment whenever you are ready, I will send you another message when I am ready for your address!
@SteamJunkRian
Confirmed! Send payment whenever you are ready, I will send you another message when I am ready for your address!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10