Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | FR Necklace Pendants- LIMITED SALE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Alright, going to soft open this and ping interested people after lunch. <3
Alright, going to soft open this and ping interested people after lunch. <3
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
Interest Ping:

Hi! I know they are a little more than the price I estimated to you a few months back, but due to the time and resources I had to make it worth my while too ^^'
Don't worry! I'm all about discounts and item payments, so just watch out for special sales and the whatnot in the future. :)

@Serakkii @Starcloud
Interest Ping:

Hi! I know they are a little more than the price I estimated to you a few months back, but due to the time and resources I had to make it worth my while too ^^'
Don't worry! I'm all about discounts and item payments, so just watch out for special sales and the whatnot in the future. :)

@Serakkii @Starcloud
@Clya
So, is the Wind Pendant 1000g? If so, do you accept items? Or just pure currency?
@Clya
So, is the Wind Pendant 1000g? If so, do you accept items? Or just pure currency?
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
@Serakkii
A Wind pendant (with or without the pictured bamboo imagery) would be 800g and I do accept items listed here.
@Serakkii
A Wind pendant (with or without the pictured bamboo imagery) would be 800g and I do accept items listed here.
@Clya
I currently have the whole Prismatic Silk set and a Nocturne Scroll... Would the Scroll and a few pieces of the Set, or the whole Prismatic Set be alright?
@Clya
I currently have the whole Prismatic Silk set and a Nocturne Scroll... Would the Scroll and a few pieces of the Set, or the whole Prismatic Set be alright?
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
@Serakkii

You can pay with the whole Prismatic Set (you can keep the Prismatic Fillet if you like, I don't need it).
You can also pay with the Nocturne Scroll + Prismatic Wing Silks + Prismatic Silk Veil + Prismatic Silk Scarf + 50g/kt.
@Serakkii

You can pay with the whole Prismatic Set (you can keep the Prismatic Fillet if you like, I don't need it).
You can also pay with the Nocturne Scroll + Prismatic Wing Silks + Prismatic Silk Veil + Prismatic Silk Scarf + 50g/kt.
@Clya
I never use my Prismatic Set anymore, so I can give you the whole set! (Oddly enough, I use the Fillet the most?) Here is the form!
Username: (your username)Serakkii US/InternationalUS
Requested Design/Image/Description: The Wind Pendant with bamboo please ;^^
Payment Method: Items
Other: Want me to send my address via PM, do I pay before? Or After? Could I see the Wind Pendant with the bamboo? If you have an Example, of course! And thank you sooo much for thisn
@Clya
I never use my Prismatic Set anymore, so I can give you the whole set! (Oddly enough, I use the Fillet the most?) Here is the form!
Username: (your username)Serakkii US/InternationalUS
Requested Design/Image/Description: The Wind Pendant with bamboo please ;^^
Payment Method: Items
Other: Want me to send my address via PM, do I pay before? Or After? Could I see the Wind Pendant with the bamboo? If you have an Example, of course! And thank you sooo much for thisn
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
@Serakkii Sorry! School stared and I've been crazy busy. Order confirmed! You can send the address via PM when I request it. I would prefer if you paid once I confirm the design with you. Here's what the Wind pendant with the Bamboo imagery looks like: [img]https://i.imgur.com/xzc4TPu.jpg[/img]
@Serakkii
Sorry! School stared and I've been crazy busy.

Order confirmed! You can send the address via PM when I request it. I would prefer if you paid once I confirm the design with you.

Here's what the Wind pendant with the Bamboo imagery looks like:
xzc4TPu.jpg
@Clya
It's alright ;^^ I start school in like, five days, so, xD I'll PM you with payment and Address if that's alright?
@Clya
It's alright ;^^ I start school in like, five days, so, xD I'll PM you with payment and Address if that's alright?
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
@Clya

I love these pendants and I was curious: I would like to do a custom order over on your Etsy (I've never done that before so that's why I'm messaging you here) with USD and I actually have an image in mind but I wanted to know if it could be turned into a pendant? I got the artist's permission (I commissioned them to draw this icon and I contacted them today to see if it could be used as a pendant. They said yes but I could go over specifics with you in PM's or Etsy, though I've never messaged using Etsy so it might take me a while to get a hang of it). Here's the image: https://imgur.com/Ha6WvkS
@Clya

I love these pendants and I was curious: I would like to do a custom order over on your Etsy (I've never done that before so that's why I'm messaging you here) with USD and I actually have an image in mind but I wanted to know if it could be turned into a pendant? I got the artist's permission (I commissioned them to draw this icon and I contacted them today to see if it could be used as a pendant. They said yes but I could go over specifics with you in PM's or Etsy, though I've never messaged using Etsy so it might take me a while to get a hang of it). Here's the image: https://imgur.com/Ha6WvkS
NaaZR6s.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10