Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed (finishing last orders)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][size=5]Rubie's Festival Art Shop[/size][/center] Hello, this is my festival art shop, where you can exchange some of your festival currency for some art. Below are some examples of the art I'm offering for this fest shop: [img]https://imgur.com/HjMXRmy.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/QTNPLWM.png[/img]
Rubie's Festival Art Shop

Hello, this is my festival art shop, where you can exchange some of your festival currency for some art.

Below are some examples of the art I'm offering for this fest shop:

HjMXRmy.png

QTNPLWM.png
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
[center][size=5]Rules and Pricing[/size][/center] [list][*]This shop will only be open for orders during the week of the elemental festivals. [*]I will only be offering human bust art for this art slot with plain background. [*]Each commission will be [b][u]five stacks of festival currency[/u][/b] of the current festival. [*]Please provide a reference if possible, as it helps a lot. [*]After ordering, I will pm you the sketch of the order. Full payment is expected after confirmation of the order. [*]Slots are given on a first-come-first-serve basis, but please reply with your order within 24 hours after claiming a slot. If not, you slot may be given to someone else. [*]If slots are full, please ask to be placed on the waitlist for more slots.
Rules and Pricing
  • This shop will only be open for orders during the week of the elemental festivals.
  • I will only be offering human bust art for this art slot with plain background.
  • Each commission will be five stacks of festival currency of the current festival.
  • Please provide a reference if possible, as it helps a lot.
  • After ordering, I will pm you the sketch of the order. Full payment is expected after confirmation of the order.
  • Slots are given on a first-come-first-serve basis, but please reply with your order within 24 hours after claiming a slot. If not, you slot may be given to someone else.
  • If slots are full, please ask to be placed on the waitlist for more slots.
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
Slots and Pinglist
Slots:

Pinglist:
MythicalViper RukaStephLuna bergentruckung LDDarcWolf ILUVDRAGONS
Slots and Pinglist
Slots:

Pinglist:
MythicalViper RukaStephLuna bergentruckung LDDarcWolf ILUVDRAGONS
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@Fenhyste @GadzooksTD @Sidegrinder @Crimsonpixie @Lunamore @MythicalViper

Hello everyone! This festival art shop is open! Please be sure to read the rules and pricing above before ordering! Thank you! ^^
@Fenhyste @GadzooksTD @Sidegrinder @Crimsonpixie @Lunamore @MythicalViper

Hello everyone! This festival art shop is open! Please be sure to read the rules and pricing above before ordering! Thank you! ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
Can I get added to the Pinglist?

Plan to get a few, just gotta grind Coli a bit first c:
Can I get added to the Pinglist?

Plan to get a few, just gotta grind Coli a bit first c:
VGxuHXT.png
@RukaStephLuna

Of course! I can put you down for a slot if you want so you can order directly after if there aren't anyone else who is queuing atm ^^
@RukaStephLuna

Of course! I can put you down for a slot if you want so you can order directly after if there aren't anyone else who is queuing atm ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary

Slot please!
@RubieKanary

Slot please!
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@rubiekanary
May I reserve a slot as well? I'm currently grinding but I'd still like to order
@rubiekanary
May I reserve a slot as well? I'm currently grinding but I'd still like to order
kiwibanner.png
@MythicalViper @krazykitty00

You guys got slots! Please reply within 24 hours with your orders! ^^
@MythicalViper @krazykitty00

You guys got slots! Please reply within 24 hours with your orders! ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9