Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moving thread to legit shop soon!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
@Kitto Sure! I’ll try to have it done soon.
@Kitto Sure! I’ll try to have it done soon.
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
Up!
Up!
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
Up!
Up!
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@Kitto Here she is! https://imgur.com/gallery/tq9GIZk
@Kitto Here she is! https://imgur.com/gallery/tq9GIZk
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
Bump!
Bump!
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
Bump! All slots open!
Bump! All slots open!
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
Up!
Up!
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@DragonCloudBurst Aaaah thank you!!!
@DragonCloudBurst Aaaah thank you!!!
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto Aw, you’re welcome! I know it’s nothing close to the other art of Kitto, but I’l glad you still like it!~
@Kitto Aw, you’re welcome! I know it’s nothing close to the other art of Kitto, but I’l glad you still like it!~
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@DragonCloudBurst IT IS GREAT now u hush ur mouth!!!!! Art is fun and to know that YOU DREW THIS FOR ME that is the most wonderful thing in the world?? It is astounding. idk how to say it. Ur art might be small compared to others but it fills me with glee and that is the entire goal.

I also have a deep appreciation for your lines, which are much more difficult to draw than they have any right to be, and I might just die squealing bc I just noticed his tiny EAR HE HAS AN EAR!! My goodness. I love it.

So just!!!! Keep practicing and pls remember that your art is powerful. The existence of prettier things doesn't cheapen your work!

@DragonCloudBurst IT IS GREAT now u hush ur mouth!!!!! Art is fun and to know that YOU DREW THIS FOR ME that is the most wonderful thing in the world?? It is astounding. idk how to say it. Ur art might be small compared to others but it fills me with glee and that is the entire goal.

I also have a deep appreciation for your lines, which are much more difficult to draw than they have any right to be, and I might just die squealing bc I just noticed his tiny EAR HE HAS AN EAR!! My goodness. I love it.

So just!!!! Keep practicing and pls remember that your art is powerful. The existence of prettier things doesn't cheapen your work!

WOaz3FYK_o.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26