Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moving thread to legit shop soon!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@DragonCloudBurst
I'll do it whenever I'm able, then! (Exams beginning on Tuesday, so I might kind of disappear from site )
@DragonCloudBurst
I'll do it whenever I'm able, then! (Exams beginning on Tuesday, so I might kind of disappear from site )
EjOCyz.gif
@NightmareFire Ok!
@NightmareFire Ok!
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
evIwcId.png
@DragonCloudBurst
Pinging~
((I might ping everyday if I remember ))
@DragonCloudBurst
Pinging~
((I might ping everyday if I remember ))
EjOCyz.gif
@NightmareFire Thanks! I’ll get to work on it soonish.
@NightmareFire Thanks! I’ll get to work on it soonish.
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
evIwcId.png
@NightmareFire Ok, I'm starting! I hope it's ok that I'm not gonna do the skin/apparel, since it looks pretty complex and would just make me take even longer... sorry yet again.

Edit: Also I don't know how to draw Cry/Fac, haha... I'm so so sorry... I feel like I haven't held up my end of the bargain.
@NightmareFire Ok, I'm starting! I hope it's ok that I'm not gonna do the skin/apparel, since it looks pretty complex and would just make me take even longer... sorry yet again.

Edit: Also I don't know how to draw Cry/Fac, haha... I'm so so sorry... I feel like I haven't held up my end of the bargain.
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
evIwcId.png
Don't worry about it; you can exercise creativity Cx
Don't worry about it; you can exercise creativity Cx
EjOCyz.gif
@NightmareFire Ok, thank you!!

I started on inking it yesterday.
@NightmareFire Ok, thank you!!

I started on inking it yesterday.
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
evIwcId.png
@NightmareFire Just FYI, I haven’t done any more since the last update because I forgot (sorry!) but I plan to work on it for a while tomorrow.
@NightmareFire Just FYI, I haven’t done any more since the last update because I forgot (sorry!) but I plan to work on it for a while tomorrow.
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
evIwcId.png
@DragonCloudBurst
No prob!
(Indirect thread bump :)
@DragonCloudBurst
No prob!
(Indirect thread bump :)
EjOCyz.gif
@NightmareFire Haven’t finished the first one, but I finished the sketch of the second one!
@NightmareFire Haven’t finished the first one, but I finished the sketch of the second one!
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
evIwcId.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26