Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moving thread to legit shop soon!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@DragonCloudBurst
I'm willing to pay 20kt if it'll get me a fullbody. I can go higher if needed!
@DragonCloudBurst
I'm willing to pay 20kt if it'll get me a fullbody. I can go higher if needed!
+ about me +
@Riddyn Yeah, honestly, that’s more of a price for a sketch. Fullbody digital pieces take me HOURS to complete... I was honestly looking for, at the very, very least, 100kT/G. If that’s too high a price, I’ll do a bust.

TL;DR I’m not willing to work over three hours for just 20kT.

Sorry if this comes off as aggressive!
@Riddyn Yeah, honestly, that’s more of a price for a sketch. Fullbody digital pieces take me HOURS to complete... I was honestly looking for, at the very, very least, 100kT/G. If that’s too high a price, I’ll do a bust.

TL;DR I’m not willing to work over three hours for just 20kT.

Sorry if this comes off as aggressive!
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@DragonCloudBurst Alrighty then! I'll come back at a later date when I get enough treasure ^^
@DragonCloudBurst Alrighty then! I'll come back at a later date when I get enough treasure ^^
+ about me +
@Riddyn Ok! Thanks for considering!
@Riddyn Ok! Thanks for considering!
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@DragonCloudBurst

ahh thank u sm!
@DragonCloudBurst

ahh thank u sm!
giphy.gif

robin | frt +3

hatchery
@arachnidal You're welcome! I'm sorry it took so long...

@NightmareFire I swear, you'll get your art eventually... I haven't even started on it, and I feel bad about that. Sorry.
@arachnidal You're welcome! I'm sorry it took so long...

@NightmareFire I swear, you'll get your art eventually... I haven't even started on it, and I feel bad about that. Sorry.
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@DragonCloudBurst
Don't worry about it. I'm happy to wait, especially seeing as I'm still working on bio layouts for some of my dragons (Data being burned at an awesome rate, but heh)

I don't suppose you could have one large-sized one, and one maybe resized/cropped to fit half a dragon bio?
@DragonCloudBurst
Don't worry about it. I'm happy to wait, especially seeing as I'm still working on bio layouts for some of my dragons (Data being burned at an awesome rate, but heh)

I don't suppose you could have one large-sized one, and one maybe resized/cropped to fit half a dragon bio?
EjOCyz.gif
@NightmareFire Thanks for understanding!

Maybe? Just remind me!
@NightmareFire Thanks for understanding!

Maybe? Just remind me!
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@DragonCloudBurst
If you need me to ping I can do it maybe every three days / once a week?

(( Although I personally work better if you leave me be to flop and wallow lazily while working ahah ))
@DragonCloudBurst
If you need me to ping I can do it maybe every three days / once a week?

(( Although I personally work better if you leave me be to flop and wallow lazily while working ahah ))
EjOCyz.gif
@NightmareFire Remind me every few days and I’ll let you know my status? I’m hoping to start at least tomorrow.
@NightmareFire Remind me every few days and I’ll let you know my status? I’m hoping to start at least tomorrow.
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26