Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~*HIGH QUALITY BUSTS*~
1 2 3 4
[center]Hey guys! I've decided that one of the preferred ways to get more treasure/gems for me would be to sell some art![/center] [center]->it will be digital<- Status:[b] ~Open, check slots below~[/b] Currently working on making a much cleaner and bigger sales thread, please bare with me ;^; [/center] [b]I will draw:[/b] ~humans/gijinkas/humanoids (humans with :add-ons", can be horns, wings, tails, etc) *if you want me to draw your oc, i will need two things: a quick personality description and an existing sketch or link to one (with ideal colors labeled or drawn)! this will help me better match what's in your head cause believe it or not i can't read minds lol *any human characters I can google for refs are cool with me [b]What I will not draw:[/b] ~NSFW or anything against community guidelines, excessive gore, etc [quote] HIGH QUALITY BUSTS: like below [img]https://i.imgur.com/jVQxjCC.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/OxZE3Na.jpg[/img] Please understand that these can take a long time to create, and a great deal of effort from me, the artist, so unfortunately the price on these guys is gonna be pretty high. Again, i'll need refs of your character, oc, or the dragon you want me to human-ize (I'm only doing busts right now, no fullbodies) [b]Prices: [/b] Greyscale (no color): 1000g/1milT Color: 2000g/2milT I'll gladly do plain backgrounds for no extra cost but anything more let's talk! :)[/quote] [center]Ping if you have any questions/ would like to haggle some; I take [b]eggs, non-fodder apparel, umas, GENES!!! (-smirch)[/b], etc for partial/full payment at Lah :) My wishlist is [url= https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=466419&tab=dragon&did=54601770]here[/url][/center] [url=https://www.deviantart.com/bluecrescentmoons]MY DEVIANTART FOR OTHER STUFF and some past commissions[/url] (i'll probably add more examples at some point) Form: [quote] color or greyscale: refs (person i'm drawing and any pose/lighting ideas): payment type: any size restrictions?:[/quote] Ping me for commissions or if you have any questions!
Hey guys! I've decided that one of the preferred ways to get more treasure/gems for me would be to sell some art!
->it will be digital<-
Currently working on making a much cleaner and bigger sales thread, please bare with me ;^;

I will draw:

~humans/gijinkas/humanoids (humans with :add-ons", can be horns, wings, tails, etc)

*if you want me to draw your oc, i will need two things: a quick personality description and an existing sketch or link to one (with ideal colors labeled or drawn)! this will help me better match what's in your head cause believe it or not i can't read minds lol

*any human characters I can google for refs are cool with me

What I will not draw:

~NSFW or anything against community guidelines, excessive gore, etc

Quote:
HIGH QUALITY BUSTS:
like below
jVQxjCC.jpg
OxZE3Na.jpg

Please understand that these can take a long time to create, and a great deal of effort from me, the artist, so unfortunately the price on these guys is gonna be pretty high. Again, i'll need refs of your character, oc, or the dragon you want me to human-ize

(I'm only doing busts right now, no fullbodies)

Prices:

Greyscale (no color): 1000g/1milT
Color: 2000g/2milT

I'll gladly do plain backgrounds for no extra cost but anything more let's talk! :)
Ping if you have any questions/ would like to haggle some; I take eggs, non-fodder apparel, umas, GENES!!! (-smirch), etc for partial/full payment at Lah :)

My wishlist is here

MY DEVIANTART FOR OTHER STUFF and some past commissions

(i'll probably add more examples at some point)

Form:
Quote:
color or greyscale:
refs (person i'm drawing and any pose/lighting ideas):
payment type:
any size restrictions?:

Ping me for commissions or if you have any questions!
tumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo8_100.png blep
They/She
Fr +3 hrs

blep
hjjO1Gz.png Blep
Waitlist:
Quote:
Waitlist:
Quote:
They/She
Fr +3 hrs

blep
hjjO1Gz.png Blep
Pinglist (for open slots/shop opening): [quote]no one yet~ wanna be the first?[/quote]
Pinglist (for open slots/shop opening):
Quote:
no one yet~ wanna be the first?
They/She
Fr +3 hrs

blep
hjjO1Gz.png Blep
And off we go ~~
And off we go ~~
They/She
Fr +3 hrs

blep
hjjO1Gz.png Blep
Hello there~

Have any more human/gijinka examples? =)

@Saphae
Hello there~

Have any more human/gijinka examples? =)

@Saphae
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
Soooooo. Will you do a robot?
Soooooo. Will you do a robot?
Art shop.

Free Genes.
@kyrin18 updated with a human I just drew and my deviantart page :) i'm working on a gijinka example right now to put on here later

@Erisdar uhh... i guess? I can't say i've ever tried to draw one with much detail before so it might be a bit of a challenge for me. Are you talking like a boxy toy, giant voltron type or a human-sized/shaped futuristic type?
@kyrin18 updated with a human I just drew and my deviantart page :) i'm working on a gijinka example right now to put on here later

@Erisdar uhh... i guess? I can't say i've ever tried to draw one with much detail before so it might be a bit of a challenge for me. Are you talking like a boxy toy, giant voltron type or a human-sized/shaped futuristic type?
They/She
Fr +3 hrs

blep
hjjO1Gz.png Blep
@Saphae

Welllllll, here’s a link.

If you don’t think that will work could you give this a try?
@Saphae

Welllllll, here’s a link.

If you don’t think that will work could you give this a try?
Art shop.

Free Genes.
@Erisdar that first one should be fine!, the second too, if you want both done :)

(btw everyone i'll be out for like an hour sorry if I'm not replying)
@Erisdar that first one should be fine!, the second too, if you want both done :)

(btw everyone i'll be out for like an hour sorry if I'm not replying)
They/She
Fr +3 hrs

blep
hjjO1Gz.png Blep
@Saphae

Sweet.

Username: Erisdar
art request (I can deny/delay requests btw): 200kt
refs(for ocs and dragons): https://www.deviantart.com/asfaloth993/art/I-am-the-Machine-808671956
payment type(T or G): Treasure
any size restrictions?: Nope!
@Saphae

Sweet.

Username: Erisdar
art request (I can deny/delay requests btw): 200kt
refs(for ocs and dragons): https://www.deviantart.com/asfaloth993/art/I-am-the-Machine-808671956
payment type(T or G): Treasure
any size restrictions?: Nope!
Art shop.

Free Genes.
1 2 3 4