Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | inkwell's scrivening [full]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Kairi - Ahh, I'm very glad you like it, it was my pleasure! I had fun writing for Cael and matching his blues (:
@Kairi - Ahh, I'm very glad you like it, it was my pleasure! I had fun writing for Cael and matching his blues (:
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
@dandyfrau

hi there! would you do these for non-fr ocs as well?

also i'd love to be added to the pinglist if that's possible!
@dandyfrau

hi there! would you do these for non-fr ocs as well?

also i'd love to be added to the pinglist if that's possible!
@yall - hallo! i am comfortable doing these for non-fr ocs so long as the linked credit is left with the piece.
i've added you! i expect to be caught up and reopening shop this weekend
@yall - hallo! i am comfortable doing these for non-fr ocs so long as the linked credit is left with the piece.
i've added you! i expect to be caught up and reopening shop this weekend
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
@dandyfrau
Could I be added to the pinglist also, please?
@dandyfrau
Could I be added to the pinglist also, please?
Ov8CDvV.png
She/Her | FR+3

| Art Shop
| Gaoler Adopts
| Brewing & Melting
| Wishlist

@Frostnite - Here you are, thank you for your patience. I hope these suit what you were thinking of, and please let me know if you need any adjustments! Veil [quote=a record living][center]it is lucky your questions led you here to knowing eye and listening ear your curiosity unearthing history your experimentation begetting creation from your mouth pours thoughts, hopes, dreams sparks of half-formed [i]wonders[/i] moulded into monuments of living stone records of dancing ink marvels you dared to imagine and he dared to encourage[/center] [size=1][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2727481/][color=#C18E1B]inkwell's scrivening[/color][/url][/size][/quote] [code][center]it is lucky your questions led you here to knowing eye and listening ear your curiosity unearthing history your experimentation begetting creation from your mouth pours thoughts, hopes, dreams sparks of half-formed [i]wonders[/i] moulded into monuments of living stone records of dancing ink marvels you dared to imagine and he dared to encourage[/center] [size=1][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2727481/][color=#C18E1B]inkwell's scrivening[/color][/url][/size][/code] Everbloom [quote=a record consuming][center]you have spent your life seeking purpose in company, in knowledge, in understanding consuming indiscriminately recording assiduously but still [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx.[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxx.[/color][i]unfulfilled[/i] until she came her questions unlocking doors [b][i]&&[/i][/b] blazing paths deep into your knowledge and beyond, into the unknown once bent on learning what was, you now find purpose in what will be[/center] [size=1][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2727481/][color=#C18E1B]inkwell's scrivening[/color][/url][/size][/quote] [code][center]you have spent your life seeking purpose in company, in knowledge, in understanding consuming indiscriminately recording assiduously but still [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx.[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxx.[/color][i]unfulfilled[/i] until she came her questions unlocking doors && blazing paths deep into your knowledge and beyond, into the unknown once bent on learning what was, you now find purpose in what will be[/center] [size=1][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2727481/][color=#C18E1B]inkwell's scrivening[/color][/url][/size][/code]
@Frostnite - Here you are, thank you for your patience. I hope these suit what you were thinking of, and please let me know if you need any adjustments!

Veil
a record living wrote:
it is lucky your questions led you here
to knowing eye and listening ear
your curiosity unearthing history
your experimentation begetting creation

from your mouth pours
thoughts, hopes, dreams
sparks of half-formed wonders
moulded into monuments of living stone
records of dancing ink
marvels you dared to imagine
and he dared to encourage
inkwell's scrivening
Code:
[center]it is lucky your questions led you here to knowing eye and listening ear your curiosity unearthing history your experimentation begetting creation from your mouth pours thoughts, hopes, dreams sparks of half-formed [i]wonders[/i] moulded into monuments of living stone records of dancing ink marvels you dared to imagine and he dared to encourage[/center] [size=1][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2727481/][color=#C18E1B]inkwell's scrivening[/color][/url][/size]

Everbloom
a record consuming wrote:
you have spent your life seeking purpose
in company, in knowledge, in understanding
consuming indiscriminately
recording assiduously
but still xxxxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxx.unfulfilled

until
she came

her questions
unlocking doors
&&
blazing paths
deep into your knowledge
and beyond, into the unknown
once bent on learning what was,
you now find purpose in what will be
inkwell's scrivening
Code:
[center]you have spent your life seeking purpose in company, in knowledge, in understanding consuming indiscriminately recording assiduously but still [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx.[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxx.[/color][i]unfulfilled[/i] until she came her questions unlocking doors && blazing paths deep into your knowledge and beyond, into the unknown once bent on learning what was, you now find purpose in what will be[/center] [size=1][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2727481/][color=#C18E1B]inkwell's scrivening[/color][/url][/size]
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
@dandyfrau I love them! <3 Thank you so much!

(Also, sorry for the late reply! I accidentally subscribed to a forum and you got buried under a ton of notices ;-; )
@dandyfrau I love them! <3 Thank you so much!

(Also, sorry for the late reply! I accidentally subscribed to a forum and you got buried under a ton of notices ;-; )
bookend2_by_midnightsunscribbler-dcjtcka.pnglava_vial_by_midnightsunscribbler-dcj25tb.png coaticon_by_midnightsunscribbler-dchjlsh.pngdahlia7_by_midnightsunscribbler-dbxxs6j.pngpartners_icon_by_midnightsunscribbler-dcge7tt.png ink_vial_by_midnightsunscribbler-dciyf4p.pngbookend_by_midnightsunscribbler-dcjszkd.png
@ptarmigan - Here are your poems! I apologise for the wait - both of these are a little longer than 50 words as these two gave me a lot of great imagery to play around with. I hope they are suitable; please let me know if you'd like any adjustments made. Sargonnas (61 words) [quote=but the blindness is better than the emptiness][center]the taste in thy mouth is ever metallic and [color=#2F0003]thine[/color] [color=#5B0F15]sights[/color] [color=#850012]stained[/color] [color=#AA0025]ruby[/color] with directionless rage [i]at least[/i] until thine supplicants give it form [i]momentary[/i] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] but [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][b]delightful[/b] the taste of purpose thick and satisfying on a tongue leaden with absence ([i]surely there is more?[/i]) in the stillness between thy thoughts w a n d e r a dangerous, aimless path what was [color=#AA0025][b]there[/b][/color]? what has [color=#E8AF49][i]gone[/i][/color]?[/center] [size=1][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2727481/][color=#C18E1B]inkwell's scrivening[/color][/url][/size][/quote] [code][center]the taste in thy mouth is ever metallic and [color=#2F0003]thine[/color] [color=#5B0F15]sights[/color] [color=#850012]stained[/color] [color=#AA0025]ruby[/color] with directionless rage [i]at least[/i] until thine supplicants give it form [i]momentary[/i] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] but [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][b]delightful[/b] the taste of purpose thick and satisfying on a tongue leaden with absence ([i]surely there is more?[/i]) in the stillness between thy thoughts w a n d e r a dangerous, aimless path what was [color=#AA0025][b]there[/b][/color]? what has [color=#E8AF49][i]gone[/i][/color]?[/center] [size=1][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2727481/][color=#C18E1B]inkwell's scrivening[/color][/url][/size][/code] Zenith (68 words) [quote=is it not simpler to stand above it all?][center]the future unfolds in countless paths like wrinkles on a restless bed and thy claws trace them all [color=#4B4521]knowing[/color][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [i][color=#7F7745]watching[/color][/i] [indent][indent][b][color=#BEA55D]waiting[/color][/b][/indent][/indent] to find the proper thread thy power lies in [i]patience[/i] in the rage of war and the anxiety of peace (and even, once, with [color=#AA0025]him[/color]) thy cunning is thy blade thy words are thy shield and thine enemies but pawns bound to [i]f[sub][size=4][i]a[/i][/size][sub][size=4][i]l[/i][/size][sub][size=5][i]l[/i][/size][/sub][/sub][/sub][/i][/center] [size=1][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2727481/][color=#C18E1B]inkwell's scrivening[/color][/url][/size][/quote] [code][center]the future unfolds in countless paths like wrinkles on a restless bed and thy claws trace them all [color=#4B4521]knowing[/color][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [i][color=#7F7745]watching[/color][/i] [indent][indent][b][color=#BEA55D]waiting[/color][/b][/indent][/indent] to find the proper thread thy power lies in [i]patience[/i] in the rage of war and the anxiety of peace (and even, once, with [color=#AA0025]him[/color]) thy cunning is thy blade thy words are thy shield and thine enemies but pawns bound to [i]f[sub][size=4][i]a[/i][/size][sub][size=4][i]l[/i][/size][sub][size=5][i]l[/i][/size][/sub][/sub][/sub][/i][/center] [size=1][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2727481/][color=#C18E1B]inkwell's scrivening[/color][/url][/size][/code]
@ptarmigan - Here are your poems! I apologise for the wait - both of these are a little longer than 50 words as these two gave me a lot of great imagery to play around with. I hope they are suitable; please let me know if you'd like any adjustments made.

Sargonnas (61 words)
but the blindness is better than the emptiness wrote:
the taste in thy mouth
is ever metallic
and thine sights stained ruby
with directionless rage
at least
until thine supplicants give it form
momentary xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
but
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxdelightful
the taste of purpose thick and satisfying
on a tongue leaden with absence
(surely there is more?)

in the stillness between
thy thoughts w a n d e r
a dangerous, aimless path
what was there? what has gone?
inkwell's scrivening
Code:
[center]the taste in thy mouth is ever metallic and [color=#2F0003]thine[/color] [color=#5B0F15]sights[/color] [color=#850012]stained[/color] [color=#AA0025]ruby[/color] with directionless rage [i]at least[/i] until thine supplicants give it form [i]momentary[/i] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] but [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][b]delightful[/b] the taste of purpose thick and satisfying on a tongue leaden with absence ([i]surely there is more?[/i]) in the stillness between thy thoughts w a n d e r a dangerous, aimless path what was [color=#AA0025][b]there[/b][/color]? what has [color=#E8AF49][i]gone[/i][/color]?[/center] [size=1][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2727481/][color=#C18E1B]inkwell's scrivening[/color][/url][/size]

Zenith (68 words)
is it not simpler to stand above it all? wrote:
the future unfolds in countless paths
like wrinkles on a restless bed
and thy claws trace them all
knowingxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
watching
waiting
to find the proper thread

thy power lies in patience
in the rage of war
and the anxiety of peace
(and even, once, with him)
thy cunning is thy blade
thy words are thy shield
and thine enemies but pawns
bound to fall
inkwell's scrivening
Code:
[center]the future unfolds in countless paths like wrinkles on a restless bed and thy claws trace them all [color=#4B4521]knowing[/color][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [i][color=#7F7745]watching[/color][/i] [indent][indent][b][color=#BEA55D]waiting[/color][/b][/indent][/indent] to find the proper thread thy power lies in [i]patience[/i] in the rage of war and the anxiety of peace (and even, once, with [color=#AA0025]him[/color]) thy cunning is thy blade thy words are thy shield and thine enemies but pawns bound to [i]f[sub][size=4][i]a[/i][/size][sub][size=4][i]l[/i][/size][sub][size=5][i]l[/i][/size][/sub][/sub][/sub][/i][/center] [size=1][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2727481/][color=#C18E1B]inkwell's scrivening[/color][/url][/size]
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
@Frostnite - It's my pleasure, thank you for returning with more lovely dragons to write for (:
@Frostnite - It's my pleasure, thank you for returning with more lovely dragons to write for (:
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
@dandyfrau

I love the poems, they suit them both perfectly! Thank you so much! :)
@dandyfrau

I love the poems, they suit them both perfectly! Thank you so much! :)
wuW0njL.pngT8IIRHW.png
@Frostnite @necroticLuminary @Teg741 @yall @Kairi

I am opening up three fresh slots (up to two dragons per slot) for freeform poems (up to 50 words) or stanzas/small prose (now up to 100 words).
As a notice, I have adjusted my rate just slightly to 5g/kt per 10 words, mostly to make maths easier and open up more incremental options as I increase word count. I hope this is not too much trouble.
@Frostnite @necroticLuminary @Teg741 @yall @Kairi

I am opening up three fresh slots (up to two dragons per slot) for freeform poems (up to 50 words) or stanzas/small prose (now up to 100 words).
As a notice, I have adjusted my rate just slightly to 5g/kt per 10 words, mostly to make maths easier and open up more incremental options as I increase word count. I hope this is not too much trouble.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8