Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lepi's PWYW shop! Open!
1 2 3 4 5 6
hiya! im saving up for a new computer and i also need this money for my birds and food so here i am opening a new shop just for my USD commissions! [center][u][b]DISCLAIMER[/b][/u][/center] orders may take me awhile! i have other responsibilities, plus school once it starts this year. feel free to ask for a progress check, i understand that you may be worried im scamming you! i wont be hurt if you want to see how im doing [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
hiya! im saving up for a new computer and i also need this money for my birds and food so here i am opening a new shop just for my USD commissions!
DISCLAIMER
orders may take me awhile! i have other responsibilities, plus school once it starts this year. feel free to ask for a progress check, i understand that you may be worried im scamming you! i wont be hurt if you want to see how im doing
Lepidolite.gif
Lepidolite
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
SLOTS
SLOTS
Lepidolite.gif
Lepidolite
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
NOTES
  • i have the right to decline an order
  • i want half payment up front and half after. in your order just state how much you'll be paying
  • please dont be rude
  • ill keep you updated if it will take me a long time to finish
  • be patient, i easily get overwhelmed which can put me in an art block faster than you can say "radish"
  • I DONT DRAW HUMANS. im not confident enough in drawing them to accept payment for them yet, maybe one day but not today
  • IM NOT THE BEST AT DRAWING EVERY DRAGON BREED ON FR. know that before commissioning me. ill try my best though i promise <3
NOTES
  • i have the right to decline an order
  • i want half payment up front and half after. in your order just state how much you'll be paying
  • please dont be rude
  • ill keep you updated if it will take me a long time to finish
  • be patient, i easily get overwhelmed which can put me in an art block faster than you can say "radish"
  • I DONT DRAW HUMANS. im not confident enough in drawing them to accept payment for them yet, maybe one day but not today
  • IM NOT THE BEST AT DRAWING EVERY DRAGON BREED ON FR. know that before commissioning me. ill try my best though i promise <3
Lepidolite.gif
Lepidolite
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
PRICE EXAMPLES
things will depend on how much you pay and how much you want but heres some examples
coloring and shading varies depending on how much you pay
$1-$5
x
$5-$15
$15-$30+
xx

more will be added over time!
PRICE EXAMPLES
things will depend on how much you pay and how much you want but heres some examples
coloring and shading varies depending on how much you pay
$1-$5
x
$5-$15
$15-$30+
xx

more will be added over time!
Lepidolite.gif
Lepidolite
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
[center][u][b]ORDER FORM[/b][/u][/center] [quote][b]Link to dragon or oc: How much you are paying: Pose and/or expression (not required): Anything else you want to say?[/b][/quote] if you wanna know how this is gonna go down, ill send you a sketch and once you confirm it as satisfactory i will ask you to send half payment up front! once i finish and you are satisfied with my work you will send the rest of the payment
ORDER FORM
Quote:
Link to dragon or oc:
How much you are paying:
Pose and/or expression (not required):
Anything else you want to say?

if you wanna know how this is gonna go down, ill send you a sketch and once you confirm it as satisfactory i will ask you to send half payment up front! once i finish and you are satisfied with my work you will send the rest of the payment
Lepidolite.gif
Lepidolite
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
[center][u][b]Goals[/b][/u][/center] [emoji=eclipsed sun size=1] $0/$15 for Wolfquest anniversary edition
Goals

$0/$15 for Wolfquest anniversary edition
Lepidolite.gif
Lepidolite
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
reserve
reserve
Lepidolite.gif
Lepidolite