Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moodboards | Full
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
[center][b]Open[/b] | Busy | Closed[/center] ----- [center]Hello! This is simply a little moodboard shop I'll be running on the side apart from my art shop. [b]This shop will be slow.[/b] FR dragons and OCs are perfectly acceptable. [b]Please ping me; I'm not subscribed.[/b] [/center] ----- [center][b]Rules[/b]:[/center] [list] [*]Please be descriptive! It makes it so much easier for me to represent aspects of your character than if you're vague about it. Plus, it reduces the chances of you requesting changes later on. [*][b]Do not take credit for my work![/b] Credit me if or when you use my boards. A simple "By Reveurs" or a link to this thread would be perfect.[/list] [center][b]Details[/b]:[/center] [list] [*]Please let me know if you do not want anything specific (no text, no human imagery such as hands, arms, faces, etc.) in your board. The same goes for anything you do want me to include. [*]Let me know what general theme you want me to incorporate. Again, be detailed in this; otherwise I'll go with what I think looks best based on your character's information and colours. [*]I'm a full time student, so orders will be done on the weekends or whenever I have breaks during the year. [*]Send your payments first! I won't accept your payment in either a CR or a PM until I have finished your board. [*]Formats and prices are detailed in the post below. The latter may be changed later on as I grow more comfortable with this.[/list] ----- [center][b]Order Form:[/b][/center] [code] @Reveurs [b]Username:[/b] [b]Panel Format Number:[/b] [b]Specific images you want included:[b] [b]Specific images you do not want:[/b] [b]Character Description/Lore:[b] [b]Other:[/b] [/code] ----- [center][b]Slots:[/b] [size=2]1. Arkeyr79 [[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2717311/34#post_52061508]All 3[/url]. PAID.] 2. closed due to burnout; ask to be pinged for reopening. 3. closed due to burnout; ask to be pinged for reopening. [/size][/center] ----- [center][b]Pinglist (Reopening):[/b][/center] [center][size=2]@/WateryWaters [/center][/size]
Open | Busy | Closed

Hello! This is simply a little moodboard shop I'll be running on the side apart from my art shop. This shop will be slow.

FR dragons and OCs are perfectly acceptable.

Please ping me; I'm not subscribed.

Rules:
  • Please be descriptive! It makes it so much easier for me to represent aspects of your character than if you're vague about it. Plus, it reduces the chances of you requesting changes later on.
  • Do not take credit for my work! Credit me if or when you use my boards. A simple "By Reveurs" or a link to this thread would be perfect.
Details:
  • Please let me know if you do not want anything specific (no text, no human imagery such as hands, arms, faces, etc.) in your board. The same goes for anything you do want me to include.
  • Let me know what general theme you want me to incorporate. Again, be detailed in this; otherwise I'll go with what I think looks best based on your character's information and colours.
  • I'm a full time student, so orders will be done on the weekends or whenever I have breaks during the year.
  • Send your payments first! I won't accept your payment in either a CR or a PM until I have finished your board.
  • Formats and prices are detailed in the post below. The latter may be changed later on as I grow more comfortable with this.

Order Form:
Code:
@Reveurs [b]Username:[/b] [b]Panel Format Number:[/b] [b]Specific images you want included:[b] [b]Specific images you do not want:[/b] [b]Character Description/Lore:[b] [b]Other:[/b]

Slots:
1. Arkeyr79 [All 3. PAID.]
2. closed due to burnout; ask to be pinged for reopening.
3. closed due to burnout; ask to be pinged for reopening.

Pinglist (Reopening):
@/WateryWaters
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
[center][size=4][b]Format Examples:[/b]:[/size][/center] [center][size=5]6 panels: 40kt | 40g[/size][/center] [center]Format 1:[/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/OxrvTET.png[/img] [center]Format 2:[/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/H7BO0P4.jpg[/img] [center]Format 3:[/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/526497423007154176/597565963830820864/Forest_You_Live.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5]7-9 Panels: 55kt | 55g[/size][/center] [center]Format 4:[/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/526497423007154176/597565636213866537/Coldest_Expectation.png[/img]
Format Examples::
6 panels: 40kt | 40g
Format 1:
OxrvTET.png
Format 2:
H7BO0P4.jpg
Format 3:
Forest_You_Live.png
7-9 Panels: 55kt | 55g
Format 4:
Coldest_Expectation.png
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Bump
Bump
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs [b]Username:[/b] PuffinSalt [b]Panel Format Number:[/b] Format 3, please! [b]Specific images you want included:[/b] If it's alright, I'm looking for ominous images like maybe hands on glass, a spiked fence, candles, or a full moon? You don't have to use those images specifically if you don't want, I guess I'm just trying to communicate the aesthetic, yeah? Oh, and if you could format it so there's a special focus on blues and reds, that'd be fantastic! [b]Specific images you do not want:[/b] I definitely wanna avoid gory images or images that are too scary, like a monstrous face or something. I'm looking to go more spooky than straight-up terrifying, if that's alright! [b]Character Description/Lore:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44389574] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/443896/44389574_350.png[/img] [/url] Marion here is my little psychic medium! Her life is pretty tough- she's constantly surrounded by crying, traumatized ghosts who beg her to fulfill their last wishes. Because of this, she tends to be pretty stressed and is prone to extreme mood swings. People thought she was nuts for years because she'd have conversations with seemingly nobody, but now that the truth's out, everyone's being as supportive as they can. Now a lot of dergs are looking to talk to their passed loved ones though which brings an added layer of stress Marion [i]really does not need[/i]. [b]Other:[/b] I know some of my requests are kinda specific, so if there's anything ya can't do, don't sweat it! I'm just happy you're doing this :)
@Reveurs

Username: PuffinSalt
Panel Format Number: Format 3, please!
Specific images you want included:

If it's alright, I'm looking for ominous images like maybe hands on glass, a spiked fence, candles, or a full moon? You don't have to use those images specifically if you don't want, I guess I'm just trying to communicate the aesthetic, yeah?

Oh, and if you could format it so there's a special focus on blues and reds, that'd be fantastic!

Specific images you do not want:

I definitely wanna avoid gory images or images that are too scary, like a monstrous face or something. I'm looking to go more spooky than straight-up terrifying, if that's alright!

Character Description/Lore:

44389574_350.png

Marion here is my little psychic medium! Her life is pretty tough- she's constantly surrounded by crying, traumatized ghosts who beg her to fulfill their last wishes. Because of this, she tends to be pretty stressed and is prone to extreme mood swings.

People thought she was nuts for years because she'd have conversations with seemingly nobody, but now that the truth's out, everyone's being as supportive as they can. Now a lot of dergs are looking to talk to their passed loved ones though which brings an added layer of stress Marion really does not need.

Other: I know some of my requests are kinda specific, so if there's anything ya can't do, don't sweat it! I'm just happy you're doing this :)
@PuffinSalt

Ooh, Marion seems like quite a fascinating character! And, don't worry about particular things being too specific; they certainly help in giving me inspiration to plan these out. ^^

I'll accept the CR once I'm finished with the board, and I'll ping you with the result from there. Thanks for taking an interest. <3
@PuffinSalt

Ooh, Marion seems like quite a fascinating character! And, don't worry about particular things being too specific; they certainly help in giving me inspiration to plan these out. ^^

I'll accept the CR once I'm finished with the board, and I'll ping you with the result from there. Thanks for taking an interest. <3
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@PuffinSalt [img]https://i.imgur.com/s5DV2m8.png[/img] I tried to have the formatting of the reds and blues mainly be in the center so as to have those specific images pop out the most. Then, I just wanted to round everything out with a more neutral grey tone, both on the bottom and top. ^^ Let me know if you want anything changed and I can definitely do that! <3
@PuffinSalt

s5DV2m8.png

I tried to have the formatting of the reds and blues mainly be in the center so as to have those specific images pop out the most. Then, I just wanted to round everything out with a more neutral grey tone, both on the bottom and top. ^^

Let me know if you want anything changed and I can definitely do that! <3
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs

!!!! Thank you so much, it's so freakin' pretty!!!! <3 <3
@Reveurs

!!!! Thank you so much, it's so freakin' pretty!!!! <3 <3
@PuffinSalt

You're welcome! I'm really glad you like it. <3
@PuffinSalt

You're welcome! I'm really glad you like it. <3
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@reveurs love me some boodmoards
Username: remnio
Panel Format Number: 4
Specific images you want included: i dont really have a particular preference, just things that are nice pastel greens/cools and are traditionally cute! maybe if i had to pick acryllics/nails on hands?
Specific images you do not want: im okay with pretty much everything ouo
Character Description/Lore: mari here has a full bio in the link and some other moodboards as well.... but in short, she's a very soft girl who loves everything cute and sweet! she's kind and gentle, but not passive- she's very empathetic and nurturing!
Other: nothing i can think of!
@reveurs love me some boodmoards
Username: remnio
Panel Format Number: 4
Specific images you want included: i dont really have a particular preference, just things that are nice pastel greens/cools and are traditionally cute! maybe if i had to pick acryllics/nails on hands?
Specific images you do not want: im okay with pretty much everything ouo
Character Description/Lore: mari here has a full bio in the link and some other moodboards as well.... but in short, she's a very soft girl who loves everything cute and sweet! she's kind and gentle, but not passive- she's very empathetic and nurturing!
Other: nothing i can think of!
@remnio

^^ Mari seems like such a sweet girl! I'll try and get started on the board as soon as I can. Otherwise, feel free to send the payment either upfront or when I finish it where I'll ping you again!
@remnio

^^ Mari seems like such a sweet girl! I'll try and get started on the board as soon as I can. Otherwise, feel free to send the payment either upfront or when I finish it where I'll ping you again!
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36