Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [pinglist] mediocre pixels
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
First off;

These aren't mediocre! These are incredible! Give yourself more credit, youre learning and it looks fantastic so far :D

Second of all;

would you be willing to take USD through paypal ? :0 im rly interested but im struggling a bit with fr currency haha

First off;

These aren't mediocre! These are incredible! Give yourself more credit, youre learning and it looks fantastic so far :D

Second of all;

would you be willing to take USD through paypal ? :0 im rly interested but im struggling a bit with fr currency haha

a3kRNHF.pngJiL6VOU.png
JJZp9me.pngLWtL8p5.png
RMJMGKu.png6FKZJ7z.png
@Roule These are adorable! I’d love to get one of Jada [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89968/8996791_350.png[/img] For apparel, could you include everything except for the lanterns? Also, I was wondering if you’d be willing to do dragon ocs?
@Roule These are adorable! I’d love to get one of Jada

8996791_350.png

For apparel, could you include everything except for the lanterns?

Also, I was wondering if you’d be willing to do dragon ocs?
oh these are so cute ;v; I'd love to order two! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50842853] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/508429/50842853_350.png[/img] [/url] Just the frog for the apparel is needed! [item= horned frog companion] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51820217] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/518203/51820217_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel: [item= ghost flame headpiece] [item= ghost flame tail ribbon] Accent: (not necessary if it's too complicated!) [item= Accent: Silhouette] Thank you!!
oh these are so cute ;v; I'd love to order two!

50842853_350.png

Just the frog for the apparel is needed! Horned Frog Companion

51820217_350.png

Apparel:
Ghost Flame Headpiece Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon
Accent: (not necessary if it's too complicated!)
Accent: Silhouette

Thank you!!

@Roule

!! thank you so much!!

@Roule

!! thank you so much!!
Mind if I get a quote on these imps? I'm not sure how to count apparel since I layered to get colors? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47310821] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/473109/47310821_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43929250] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/439293/43929250_350.png[/img] [/url]
Mind if I get a quote on these imps? I'm not sure how to count apparel since I layered to get colors?

47310821_350.png

43929250_350.png
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
Woah nelly, I did not expect to get so many orders while I was away. I'm thinking I might raise the base price after I get through all of these orders.

@uhhhyeah22 with just the accent, he will cost 150g/kt.

@002 thank you so much for the kind compliments! I partly named my shop mediocre pixels because I didn't know what else to name it, but I had also never done pixels before, so maybe in the future I'll change it n_n;

And in regards of paying is USD, I would be totally fine with that. I have a paypal, but the only thing is I have no idea how to do transactions on it. So if you were to order something and pay with USD, you might have to help me out and walk me though it a little.

@SpiritHare I can do your order for 200g/kt as a total with those four pieces of apparel (windbound mask, tassel, sleeves & tail ring) if that's right.

And about doing OCs, I'm opting not to take orders on then at the moment, although I might in the future when I get more comfortable with this style. If you want I can put you on the ping list?

@RandomPebble the bog will cost 120g/kt in total, and I'll do the spiral with all listed apparel for 210g/kt. So 330g/kt in total!

@fitz are you hoping to just get them done with apparel, or with their skins too? The skins are very complex it seems, so I would charge more for that. And the layered apparel on Ambrose I will do up to 6, counting the layered apparel as one individual piece.

If you were to go with apparel and skin on both of them I think I would charge 230g/kt on Cherrywine, and 340g/kt on Ambrose, at a total of 570g/kt. I'm not sure if I'm overpricing that(?), so let me know what you think about it and how much of it you'd like done. Thank you!

Thank you everyone for stopping by and ordering, It will take me a while to get through these orders, but if you send the payment now over a one-way crossroads it will help out for when I deliver it! I'm okay with gems or treasure and mixed payments of both, in case that wasn't previously known.
Woah nelly, I did not expect to get so many orders while I was away. I'm thinking I might raise the base price after I get through all of these orders.

@uhhhyeah22 with just the accent, he will cost 150g/kt.

@002 thank you so much for the kind compliments! I partly named my shop mediocre pixels because I didn't know what else to name it, but I had also never done pixels before, so maybe in the future I'll change it n_n;

And in regards of paying is USD, I would be totally fine with that. I have a paypal, but the only thing is I have no idea how to do transactions on it. So if you were to order something and pay with USD, you might have to help me out and walk me though it a little.

@SpiritHare I can do your order for 200g/kt as a total with those four pieces of apparel (windbound mask, tassel, sleeves & tail ring) if that's right.

And about doing OCs, I'm opting not to take orders on then at the moment, although I might in the future when I get more comfortable with this style. If you want I can put you on the ping list?

@RandomPebble the bog will cost 120g/kt in total, and I'll do the spiral with all listed apparel for 210g/kt. So 330g/kt in total!

@fitz are you hoping to just get them done with apparel, or with their skins too? The skins are very complex it seems, so I would charge more for that. And the layered apparel on Ambrose I will do up to 6, counting the layered apparel as one individual piece.

If you were to go with apparel and skin on both of them I think I would charge 230g/kt on Cherrywine, and 340g/kt on Ambrose, at a total of 570g/kt. I'm not sure if I'm overpricing that(?), so let me know what you think about it and how much of it you'd like done. Thank you!

Thank you everyone for stopping by and ordering, It will take me a while to get through these orders, but if you send the payment now over a one-way crossroads it will help out for when I deliver it! I'm okay with gems or treasure and mixed payments of both, in case that wasn't previously known.
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
Could you please ping me if/when you decide to open for OC commissions? your style is so lovely :D
Could you please ping me if/when you decide to open for OC commissions? your style is so lovely :D
Quote:
are you hoping to just get them done with apparel, or with their skins too? The skins are very complex it seems, so I would charge more for that. And the layered apparel on Ambrose I will do up to 6, counting the layered apparel as one individual piece.

I'm thinking Cherrywine would be just the accent, I know it's complex but I would love to have it (simplified to your taste ofc!) and for Ambrose, is it possible to get a version without the accent and a version with? The apparel on both, I realize that's a bit complex but figured I might as well ask ^^; Again, simplify as much as you like! I would likely get the silks (sleeves, socks, shawl, wing = 4) + the pendants/taildecor makes 6, if that's ok?

That's a perfectly fine price and I'm happy to pay more as well since these are adorable and I know the accents are complex
Quote:
are you hoping to just get them done with apparel, or with their skins too? The skins are very complex it seems, so I would charge more for that. And the layered apparel on Ambrose I will do up to 6, counting the layered apparel as one individual piece.

I'm thinking Cherrywine would be just the accent, I know it's complex but I would love to have it (simplified to your taste ofc!) and for Ambrose, is it possible to get a version without the accent and a version with? The apparel on both, I realize that's a bit complex but figured I might as well ask ^^; Again, simplify as much as you like! I would likely get the silks (sleeves, socks, shawl, wing = 4) + the pendants/taildecor makes 6, if that's ok?

That's a perfectly fine price and I'm happy to pay more as well since these are adorable and I know the accents are complex
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
@fitz yep, I can do all of this. The accents are complex so I can definitely include a version with/without the accent, and the apparel is alright, too. I just wanted to be sure of what you wanted before I started on them, so thank you for the follow up!
@fitz yep, I can do all of this. The accents are complex so I can definitely include a version with/without the accent, and the apparel is alright, too. I just wanted to be sure of what you wanted before I started on them, so thank you for the follow up!
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@Roule that’s fine! Sending 200kt for the pixel of Jada!
@Roule that’s fine! Sending 200kt for the pixel of Jada!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38