Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [pinglist] mediocre pixels
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38
@Roule
could I add to your pinglist when you take OCs order plz?
@Roule
could I add to your pinglist when you take OCs order plz?
tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png
@nonaline I am currently taking OC orders! It's in USD only though, so I'll put you on my regular ping list for when slots open again in case you aren't wanting to order right now.
@nonaline I am currently taking OC orders! It's in USD only though, so I'll put you on my regular ping list for when slots open again in case you aren't wanting to order right now.
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
[emoji=ping size=1]
____________ iS24ah4.png

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@Roule
Please add me to your regular/general pinglist! Thank you!
@Roule
Please add me to your regular/general pinglist! Thank you!
UoweiPn.png
@Roule

I'd like to be added to your pinglist ;0 !!
@Roule

I'd like to be added to your pinglist ;0 !!
wqq.png anduins.gif ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
Poison | Ecto/Ect | Artist | +3 FR Time
Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
Oilslick Quest | Icon Dragon
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
hello! ^^ i totally adore your art style- these lil' pixels are so cute and detailed!! are you still available for USD commissions? if so, i'd like to order a couple of pixel dragon comms please! [emoji=blue gem size=1] Dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=9306&tab=dragon&did=30611547]Thorpe[/url] Apparel: i'd love her drawn with her apparel, but if you have to leave off a few pieces to make the art work, that's fine too! :> [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30611547] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/306116/30611547_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=9306&tab=dragon&did=30742988]Larus[/url] Apparel: same as above- if you need to remove some items for space that's ok! Other: if it's not too much trouble, would it be possible to draw him with entirely feathered wings instead of half feather/ half leather? :o [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30742988] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/307430/30742988_350.png[/img] [/url]
hello! ^^ i totally adore your art style- these lil' pixels are so cute and detailed!! are you still available for USD commissions? if so, i'd like to order a couple of pixel dragon comms please!

Dragon: Thorpe

Apparel: i'd love her drawn with her apparel, but if you have to leave off a few pieces to make the art work, that's fine too! :>

30611547_350.png

Dragon: Larus

Apparel: same as above- if you need to remove some items for space that's ok!

Other: if it's not too much trouble, would it be possible to draw him with entirely feathered wings instead of half feather/ half leather? :o

30742988_350.png
kDetLAz.png5utJSlY.png
@Bluebrine oh gosh, sorry for replying so late, I am absolutely still available for USD commissions!!

I can definitely do both of them, neither of their apparels are too large or obstructive which makes it easier to fit in the tiny square. And can do the changes you requested for Larus, though I want to ask to be sure; do you want his wings to be the color of his secondary, the color of the inkwell wings, or two-toned as they are shown? Just want to be sure.

Altogether I can do both of them for you for 10 USD, how does that sound?

Also, if you have any requests for specific poses or expressions, I will try my best to fulfill them.

About payment, I'm still kind of new to using paypal so apologies for any mistakes in advance ^^; Please send me your paypal email over private message, and I will send you the invoice.
@Bluebrine oh gosh, sorry for replying so late, I am absolutely still available for USD commissions!!

I can definitely do both of them, neither of their apparels are too large or obstructive which makes it easier to fit in the tiny square. And can do the changes you requested for Larus, though I want to ask to be sure; do you want his wings to be the color of his secondary, the color of the inkwell wings, or two-toned as they are shown? Just want to be sure.

Altogether I can do both of them for you for 10 USD, how does that sound?

Also, if you have any requests for specific poses or expressions, I will try my best to fulfill them.

About payment, I'm still kind of new to using paypal so apologies for any mistakes in advance ^^; Please send me your paypal email over private message, and I will send you the invoice.
____________ iS24ah4.png

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
oh no ur totally fine! :o (not in any hurry here lol) i'm still interested in ordering! :> though, actually, could i maybe instead just place an order for the second dragon, the skydancer? and for his wings, i'd love if you could do them sort of two-toned, yeah! ^^ with the primaries in black, and the coverts as brown with darker banding, if that works. he's a scout in my clan, so maybe for the pose, something alert/ watchful would work? (really, just do what looks best to you for expression and stuff ^^) i'll send over my email in PM now then! [emoji=guardian tongue size=1]
oh no ur totally fine! :o (not in any hurry here lol) i'm still interested in ordering! :> though, actually, could i maybe instead just place an order for the second dragon, the skydancer?

and for his wings, i'd love if you could do them sort of two-toned, yeah! ^^ with the primaries in black, and the coverts as brown with darker banding, if that works. he's a scout in my clan, so maybe for the pose, something alert/ watchful would work? (really, just do what looks best to you for expression and stuff ^^)

i'll send over my email in PM now then!

kDetLAz.png5utJSlY.png
bump [emoji=ping size=1]
bump
____________ iS24ah4.png

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
bump [emoji=ping size=1]