Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [pinglist] mediocre pixels
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37 38
@dandyfrau here you go! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/jdooId7.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/nlEfKSk.png[/img]
@dandyfrau here you go!
jdooId7.pngnlEfKSk.png
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
could i be added to the pinglist please? <3 thank you!!!
could i be added to the pinglist please? <3 thank you!!!
02a2839f16d7a4f49de3535eb8e69f11da992424.png
thank you, that's perfect! (edit: apologies for the pinging, habit;; )
thank you, that's perfect! (edit: apologies for the pinging, habit;; )
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
may i be pinged? i adore your pixels!
may i be pinged? i adore your pixels!
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
Closing down shop for now, everyone! I honestly had no idea these would be so popular.

Sorry to anyone who wanted one who hasn't gotten it yet; these things do take time. And having done so many in so little time, I must say I am a little burnt out.

I'm gonna finish off this last order, and that'll be it for now. If you'd like to be added to the ping list, don't be afraid to ask! ^u^
Closing down shop for now, everyone! I honestly had no idea these would be so popular.

Sorry to anyone who wanted one who hasn't gotten it yet; these things do take time. And having done so many in so little time, I must say I am a little burnt out.

I'm gonna finish off this last order, and that'll be it for now. If you'd like to be added to the ping list, don't be afraid to ask! ^u^
____________ iS24ah4.png

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@Roule
add me to both pinglists please !! (for opening and for if you ever do oc's)
@Roule
add me to both pinglists please !! (for opening and for if you ever do oc's)
pleasant_comm.png
I'd like to be added to the pinglist please! [emoji=coatl star size=2]
I'd like to be added to the pinglist please!
yUZ4k.gif
@Ohmydarlinq @Desmotes @galaxanova @dreadlord @tatobot @Fujo @bitmap @teiidae @childish @dandyfrau @Liluye @TarotTea @October @epher @StarMelon @Mazurkas @cuppa @HOLOMANCER @crowbot @Pleasant @shr0ud

@Pearlimose @Vegtaboom @Gallifrey @Loris

Hello everyone, I'm opening shop again! This time I will be taking orders on original characters and flight rising dragons as always. I'm not sure how some of them may turn out in the 200x200 pixel style, so next opening I will be introducing my non-pixel art styles.

Right now I will only be taking USD orders. Simple dragons/characters will start at 4 USD and complex dragons/characters with apparel and skins/accents will be 5-7 USD depending on complexity. Payments over paypal.

There are 5 available slots with the allowance of up to 2 characters/dragons per order.
@Ohmydarlinq @Desmotes @galaxanova @dreadlord @tatobot @Fujo @bitmap @teiidae @childish @dandyfrau @Liluye @TarotTea @October @epher @StarMelon @Mazurkas @cuppa @HOLOMANCER @crowbot @Pleasant @shr0ud

@Pearlimose @Vegtaboom @Gallifrey @Loris

Hello everyone, I'm opening shop again! This time I will be taking orders on original characters and flight rising dragons as always. I'm not sure how some of them may turn out in the 200x200 pixel style, so next opening I will be introducing my non-pixel art styles.

Right now I will only be taking USD orders. Simple dragons/characters will start at 4 USD and complex dragons/characters with apparel and skins/accents will be 5-7 USD depending on complexity. Payments over paypal.

There are 5 available slots with the allowance of up to 2 characters/dragons per order.
____________ iS24ah4.png

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
could i persnaps get a price estimate on these two characters?
could i persnaps get a price estimate on these two characters?
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine I could do Khada for 5 USD and the other one for 4 USD, so 9 USD in total. If you's still like one or both of them done, please send me a private message with any requests or further questions you have and we can sort out the transaction!
@Iodine I could do Khada for 5 USD and the other one for 4 USD, so 9 USD in total. If you's still like one or both of them done, please send me a private message with any requests or further questions you have and we can sort out the transaction!
____________ iS24ah4.png

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37 38