Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | I do humanoids/gijinkas [working!]
1 2 3 4
[quote=Announcements] 6/29/19: Opening soon! o(>v<)o 6/30/19: Officially open, 2 Slots available! [/quote] [center]Hello everyone :D [size=1] I’ll make this look pretty pretty later I swear-[/size] I’m broke and trying to save up for some expensive stuff (F in the chat to everyone out there that is also broke and saving up for some expensive stuff, good luck to you!) This is a haphazardly crafted thread, so I’ll say sorry in advance because you will have to read this sksksksk ----- Anyway, I have decided that maybe opening an Art shop would help me earn some currency, so here I am :0 Even though I have done this a few times already, I am still very confused (Cause I’m dumb lol) and will likely make mistakes left and right- Feel free to kick me haha [s]Not my dergs though, they’re my precious babies hisss[/s] [/center] Can do- Humans Humanoid/Gijinkas Kemonomimi (Animal ears, tail, wings, etc) ... Wow what a short list I suck [center]What I am “good at” and “bad at” Good” - Teenage girls and boys - Handsome elves uwu - More... feminine (?) males - Long, flowy things Bad” - Skin tight clothes (I think?? I need more practice, haven’t done a lot of these ones) - Hairless (Idk, it just doesn’t look correct atm) - Armor [/center] [right]Can’t do- Mecha Anything breaking FR rules Furries Anthros Abs (rip) Creatures (Small animals next to the focus should be okay, we can discuss this) Colorful skin (I swear I would ruin it) Complex detail (We can discuss this) NSFW Heavy gore (Light gore should be fine..) Muscular men/women (hmakbvs it’ll be a mess) Bearded, elderly [/right] ----- [center][u]A few rules so I don’t get eaten alive[/u][/center] [LIST] [*] I reserve the right to decline comm requests for whatever reason. [*] Please be polite and respectful, I would really appreciate it :) [*] My ratio is 1g:1000t, I accept mixed payment. [*] Payment is to be sent through one-way crossroad [b]before[/b] I start the commission. I will not accept it until I am done and sent the art though. [*] References are preferred! I find it hard to work off of descriptions [s]because my stupid mind keeps missing details and I mess up a lot [/s] I am able to design a gijinka from your dragon though, it’s just that I find reference photos helpful to me ^^ [*] If for whatever reason I am unable to complete your commission, a partial or full refund will be given, depending on how far I got through it. [*] Please, read the rules. I know they look long and honestly really boring, but it helps me a good bit :3 I mean, they are all pretty normal rules, so I think you all have heard them before anyway so asdjdk [*] I work on the commissions either on my phone with a small stylus, or with my finger (ouch) on my iPad. So yes, my hands hurt occasionally and I take rests every so often. Please be patient with me, as I am trying my best to give you the best art I can give for it’s money equivalent. [*] [Turn-around time] Please, please, allow at least a month of time for me to get back to you. I am one busy person, and I have a life outside of this. After a month, feel free to inquire about it. If it has been 2 and 1/2+ months, PESTER ME ABOUT IT OH MY WINDSINGER THAT IS LATEEE I’M SUPER SORRY (Prob life getting in the way, I will make sure to notify you about it and my progress.) [*] Please credit me and [b] do not remove my signature. [/b] You can just credit by adding Yoaisami#306470 , and link to my profile if you can. [/LIST]
Announcements wrote:
6/29/19: Opening soon! o(>v<)o

6/30/19: Officially open, 2 Slots available!

Hello everyone :D I’ll make this look pretty pretty later I swear-
I’m broke and trying to save up for some expensive stuff (F in the chat to everyone out there that is also broke and saving up for some expensive stuff, good luck to you!)
This is a haphazardly crafted thread, so I’ll say sorry in advance because you will have to read this sksksksk
Anyway, I have decided that maybe opening an Art shop would help me earn some currency, so here I am :0
Even though I have done this a few times already, I am still very confused (Cause I’m dumb lol) and will likely make mistakes left and right- Feel free to kick me haha Not my dergs though, they’re my precious babies hisss
Can do-
Humans
Humanoid/Gijinkas
Kemonomimi
(Animal ears, tail, wings, etc)
... Wow what a short list I suck
What I am “good at” and “bad at”
Good”
- Teenage girls and boys
- Handsome elves uwu
- More... feminine (?) males
- Long, flowy things
Bad”
- Skin tight clothes (I think?? I need more practice, haven’t done a lot of these ones)
- Hairless (Idk, it just doesn’t look correct atm)
- Armor
Can’t do-
Mecha
Anything breaking FR rules
Furries
Anthros
Abs (rip)
Creatures (Small animals next to the focus should be okay, we can discuss this)
Colorful skin (I swear I would ruin it)
Complex detail (We can discuss this)
NSFW
Heavy gore (Light gore should be fine..)
Muscular men/women (hmakbvs it’ll be a mess)
Bearded, elderly

A few rules so I don’t get eaten alive
  • I reserve the right to decline comm requests for whatever reason.
  • Please be polite and respectful, I would really appreciate it :)
  • My ratio is 1g:1000t, I accept mixed payment.
  • Payment is to be sent through one-way crossroad before I start the commission. I will not accept it until I am done and sent the art though.
  • References are preferred! I find it hard to work off of descriptions because my stupid mind keeps missing details and I mess up a lot I am able to design a gijinka from your dragon though, it’s just that I find reference photos helpful to me ^^
  • If for whatever reason I am unable to complete your commission, a partial or full refund will be given, depending on how far I got through it.
  • Please, read the rules. I know they look long and honestly really boring, but it helps me a good bit :3
    I mean, they are all pretty normal rules, so I think you all have heard them before anyway so asdjdk
  • I work on the commissions either on my phone with a small stylus, or with my finger (ouch) on my iPad. So yes, my hands hurt occasionally and I take rests every so often. Please be patient with me, as I am trying my best to give you the best art I can give for it’s money equivalent.
  • [Turn-around time]
    Please, please, allow at least a month of time for me to get back to you. I am one busy person, and I have a life outside of this. After a month, feel free to inquire about it. If it has been 2 and 1/2+ months, PESTER ME ABOUT IT OH MY WINDSINGER THAT IS LATEEE I’M SUPER SORRY (Prob life getting in the way, I will make sure to notify you about it and my progress.)
  • Please credit me and do not remove my signature. You can just credit by adding Yoaisami#306470 , and link to my profile if you can.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif || Yoaisami | FR+3 | Art Shop | RPN | TH || mkyCRvi.png
Dappervolk: Yoaisami #honestly forgot lololol will add when remembered
Hey btw I’m looking for beta sets for them and other stuff
Sad 24/7
[center][b]Digital[/b][/center] Hello, welcome to Exhibit A of Yoaisami Is Never Prepared For Anything *insert :(* So I only have one example at the moment, and I kind of just cropped it to give you an idea of what I make. Yes, lazy on my part, but I will change it when I get more examples, super sorry about that >< I hope you guys still get the idea though, because it should be pretty clear (?) The watermarks on the art will not be this obnoxiously large, those are just for the examples. I have no idea how to transparent file, so uhm.. if anyone can teach me, I guess I can?? ----- Flatcolors are literally just me “paint bucketing” in the shapes (I color them by hand though wth). Their will be no shading/minimal for them other than the eyes- I absolutely cannot stand one color eyes D’: Exceptions include ombré hair and patterns on character The currency amount is listed above each example, for extra clarification. This particular piece was done on an IPad, withmyfingers and it took approximately 5 days to finish (as in, fullbody flatcolored). I did get much more free time this week though, so 5 days is definitely not a guaranteed time limit. (Turn around time should be mentioned in my guidelines) Shaded is not available atm. [b]Bust; No color[/b] 100g/100kt [img]https://imgur.com/X2OGVX8.jpg[/img] [b]Waist-up; no color[/b] 150g/150kt [img]https://imgur.com/33nF2eq.jpg[/img] [b]Fullbody; no color[/b] 300g/300kt [img]https://imgur.com/1X8WtBv.jpg[/img] [size=1] Prices for fullbody jumps because I’m too lazy and I need more currency to motivate myself rip [/size] [b]Bust; flatcolor[/b] 250g/250kt [img]https://imgur.com/lZGMs2W.jpg[/img] [b]Waist-up; flatcolor[/b] 350g/350kt [img]https://imgur.com/ZNobRpf.jpg[/img] [b]Fullbody; flatcolor[/b] 800g/800kt [img]https://imgur.com/GfyYOHI.jpg[/img]
Digital
Hello, welcome to Exhibit A of Yoaisami Is Never Prepared For Anything *insert :(*

So I only have one example at the moment, and I kind of just cropped it to give you an idea of what I make. Yes, lazy on my part, but I will change it when I get more examples, super sorry about that ><
I hope you guys still get the idea though, because it should be pretty clear (?)

The watermarks on the art will not be this obnoxiously large, those are just for the examples. I have no idea how to transparent file, so uhm.. if anyone can teach me, I guess I can??
Flatcolors are literally just me “paint bucketing” in the shapes (I color them by hand though wth). Their will be no shading/minimal for them other than the eyes- I absolutely cannot stand one color eyes D’:
Exceptions include ombré hair and patterns on character

The currency amount is listed above each example, for extra clarification.
This particular piece was done on an IPad, withmyfingers and it took approximately 5 days to finish (as in, fullbody flatcolored).

I did get much more free time this week though, so 5 days is definitely not a guaranteed time limit. (Turn around time should be mentioned in my guidelines)
Shaded is not available atm.

Bust; No color
100g/100kt
X2OGVX8.jpg

Waist-up; no color
150g/150kt
33nF2eq.jpg

Fullbody; no color
300g/300kt
1X8WtBv.jpg
Prices for fullbody jumps because I’m too lazy and I need more currency to motivate myself rip

Bust; flatcolor
250g/250kt
lZGMs2W.jpg

Waist-up; flatcolor
350g/350kt
ZNobRpf.jpg

Fullbody; flatcolor
800g/800kt
GfyYOHI.jpg
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif || Yoaisami | FR+3 | Art Shop | RPN | TH || mkyCRvi.png
Sad 24/7
Extra for stuff
Extra for stuff
Sad 24/7
[center][b][u]Slots[/u][/b][/center] [center] 1. 2. [/center] ----- [b]Form[/b] Please fill this out when ordering, it helps me keep track of everything (??) [size=2] For people that want more clarification lol; You can skip this if you want. Username, insert your username after [/b]. Character, link or paste the character you want drawn. So like a Toyhouse link, a picture of the character, the dragon url, etc. References, anything that can help me have a better picture of your character. So like descriptions, photos, personality, etc. You can put pose references here as well. Pose/expression, you can tell me what you want the character to look like; happy, sad, etc. You are also to tell me what pose you want it to be in (nothing too hard, please. I am a beginner and perspective is pain.) Additional information, anything else you want me to know? For example, what to add (apparel, accents), and what not to add. Or maybe a comment to brighten my day? :) Method of payment, just tell me what you want to pay in. You can write mixed payment, treasure, gems, things like that. [/size] [quote= Form] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character:[/b] [b]References:[/b] [b]Pose/expression:[/b] [b]Additional information:[/b] [b]Method of payment:[/b] [/quote] ----- [b]Pinglist[/b] [size=2] Please tell me if you want to be pinged when their are open slots :) [/size] 1. @/Remnio 2. @/SoukokuCanon 3. ----- Finished- 1. @/Cacophony {waist-up flat color} 2. @/Alienjunk {waist-up flat color}
Slots

Form
Please fill this out when ordering, it helps me keep track of everything (??)

For people that want more clarification lol; You can skip this if you want.
Username, insert your username after [/b].
Character, link or paste the character you want drawn. So like a Toyhouse link, a picture of the character, the dragon url, etc.
References, anything that can help me have a better picture of your character. So like descriptions, photos, personality, etc. You can put pose references here as well. Pose/expression, you can tell me what you want the character to look like; happy, sad, etc. You are also to tell me what pose you want it to be in (nothing too hard, please. I am a beginner and perspective is pain.)
Additional information, anything else you want me to know? For example, what to add (apparel, accents), and what not to add. Or maybe a comment to brighten my day? :)
Method of payment, just tell me what you want to pay in. You can write mixed payment, treasure, gems, things like that.
Form wrote:
Username:
Character:
References:
Pose/expression:
Additional information:
Method of payment:

Pinglist
Please tell me if you want to be pinged when their are open slots :)
1. @/Remnio
2. @/SoukokuCanon

Finished-
1. @/Cacophony {waist-up flat color}
2. @/Alienjunk {waist-up flat color}
Sad 24/7
[center][size=3]Affiliates[/size] [size=1](If you would like to be affiliated, Ping or pm me :D)[/size][/center] [rule] Currently don’t have a banner, so feel free to just copy the link; I will be editing this once I create one (hopefully soon) [quote=Link]http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2712870/1[/quote] [rule] [quote= @Pearlimose] @/Pearlimose ‘s Art shop! Honestly best art 10/10 would recommend uwu Her art radiates talent that mine will never have, and the posts actually look neat and pleasing to the eyes, with everything set up so that it is easy to read! Currently closed, but has a small adopt shop (listed below) that is open! [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2587840][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/1d1e/f/2018/263/0/e/flightrising_artshop_banner_by_rubberbird-dcndcpb.png[/img][/url][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2588709/1][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/7bac75ca-9f43-4c82-9927-83776814aeda/dcu724d-5344156d-ee8a-4901-a7ce-6f2a2771b193.png[/img][/url] I mean, just look at those banners!! Don’t you just want to click on them?! :00000 Perfection in every picture, and those dragon sprites are so cute! Once I reach my goal, I will be buying art from those shops haha~ [/quote] [quote=Your shop here!][/quote]
Affiliates
(If you would like to be affiliated, Ping or pm me :D)

Currently don’t have a banner, so feel free to just copy the link; I will be editing this once I create one (hopefully soon)
@Pearlimose wrote:
@/Pearlimose ‘s Art shop! Honestly best art 10/10 would recommend uwu
Her art radiates talent that mine will never have, and the posts actually look neat and pleasing to the eyes, with everything set up so that it is easy to read! Currently closed, but has a small adopt shop (listed below) that is open!
flightrising_artshop_banner_by_rubberbird-dcndcpb.png
dcu724d-5344156d-ee8a-4901-a7ce-6f2a2771b193.png
I mean, just look at those banners!! Don’t you just want to click on them?! :00000
Perfection in every picture, and those dragon sprites are so cute! Once I reach my goal, I will be buying art from those shops haha~
Your shop here! wrote:
Sad 24/7
This is now open! [emoji=mirror size=1]
This is now open!
Sad 24/7
Bump!
Bump!
Sad 24/7
Bump!
Bump!
Sad 24/7
Bump!
Bump!
Sad 24/7
Bump!
Bump!
Sad 24/7
1 2 3 4