Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | T/G | Ika's Art | Gijinka/OC/Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Oh thank you! I missed the sale, haha. Happy Brightshine. :)

Sounds good to me! I'll send a Crossroads, accept whenever you're ready.
Oh thank you! I missed the sale, haha. Happy Brightshine. :)

Sounds good to me! I'll send a Crossroads, accept whenever you're ready.
LklXAGK.png
@Oceanas I'll accept once I've finished the piece and am ready to send it :)

Thank you for your interest and I will get your piece to you as soon as I can!!
@Oceanas I'll accept once I've finished the piece and am ready to send it :)

Thank you for your interest and I will get your piece to you as soon as I can!!
lightf1.png xHaWKGD.png aw1cLUk.png
ZNoU3Fw.png
xHaWKGD.png lightf2.png
Hello again! Would it actually be possible to move me to the pinglist instead? Sorry about that! I misread some things and I'll have to come back another time!
Hello again! Would it actually be possible to move me to the pinglist instead? Sorry about that! I misread some things and I'll have to come back another time!
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
@Catmints No worries! I'll move you to the pinglist then :) Feel free to reach out any time o/
@Catmints No worries! I'll move you to the pinglist then :) Feel free to reach out any time o/
ZNoU3Fw.png
xHaWKGD.png lightf2.png
@Oceanas Hey there! Just wanted to check in with you and confirm whether this is the maturity level you were looking for on your girl? If you notice anything else you'd like changed feel free to let me know c: [img]https://i.imgur.com/hYlbqYZ.png[/img]
@Oceanas Hey there! Just wanted to check in with you and confirm whether this is the maturity level you were looking for on your girl? If you notice anything else you'd like changed feel free to let me know c:

hYlbqYZ.png
ZNoU3Fw.png
xHaWKGD.png lightf2.png
@Ikalla22
A little bit older if you can? I'm thinking early-mid 20s. That's close though, thanks for checking in and showing me the sketch.
@Ikalla22
A little bit older if you can? I'm thinking early-mid 20s. That's close though, thanks for checking in and showing me the sketch.
LklXAGK.png
@Oceanas

No problem! I want to make sure the art is as close to what you expect as possible, so I don't mind working a little extra time to perfect it :)

I'll try and see if I can't make her face just a tad bit more mature tomorrow after I get back from work!! I think I may have an idea, so I'll fiddle with it before coming back to you.

Have a wonderful day!
@Oceanas

No problem! I want to make sure the art is as close to what you expect as possible, so I don't mind working a little extra time to perfect it :)

I'll try and see if I can't make her face just a tad bit more mature tomorrow after I get back from work!! I think I may have an idea, so I'll fiddle with it before coming back to you.

Have a wonderful day!
ZNoU3Fw.png
xHaWKGD.png lightf2.png
Bump!
Bump!
ZNoU3Fw.png
xHaWKGD.png lightf2.png
@Ikalla22

Hi! Here are my three orders. Please let me know the individual prices, so I can send CRs for all three pieces separately :) Also, I added some extra info with all of them, hope that's alright!

Commission 1
References Nucleus
Type: Bust | Half Body | Full Body
Style: Sketch | Lineart | Flat Color | Full Shade

Payment Type: Treasure | Gem | Mixed

Additional info: His first bio image is just a waist-up, but you can use that one better for facial details/small clothing details. The second image is a fullbody, that one is a better reference for the rest of his outfit! You don't need to make his skin sparkly, just pale, and his eyes are lavender/pink (like his gems). He's a mage, who prefers healing magic but is very good at battle magic as well. So if you could add a magic effect (I would pay more if it's complicated!) that'd be cool :)

Commission 2
References Yvella

Additional info: She lives in a steampunky world and I would love to have her smiling in the piece~

Commission 3
References Ritsuka

Additional info: I'm not sure how much of her clothing will be showing exactly on the bust, but you can draw her in either of her three outfits! Please keep the colours of her hair muted like in the first reference. The second picture in her gallery has her hair a bit too bright. Also, I imagine the little white things in her hair to connect in the back, like a sort of headdress, but that's only important if you go for a side-view or something :>

Edit: As for payment, I've put in mixed for all three, but that's because I'd like to pay about half in gems & half in treasure for the overall price... so if you could give me the price in treasure & gems for each piece, that'd be a big help :> Sorry for being difficult!
@Ikalla22

Hi! Here are my three orders. Please let me know the individual prices, so I can send CRs for all three pieces separately :) Also, I added some extra info with all of them, hope that's alright!

Commission 1
References Nucleus

Additional info: His first bio image is just a waist-up, but you can use that one better for facial details/small clothing details. The second image is a fullbody, that one is a better reference for the rest of his outfit! You don't need to make his skin sparkly, just pale, and his eyes are lavender/pink (like his gems). He's a mage, who prefers healing magic but is very good at battle magic as well. So if you could add a magic effect (I would pay more if it's complicated!) that'd be cool :)

Commission 2
References Yvella

Additional info: She lives in a steampunky world and I would love to have her smiling in the piece~

Commission 3
References Ritsuka

Additional info: I'm not sure how much of her clothing will be showing exactly on the bust, but you can draw her in either of her three outfits! Please keep the colours of her hair muted like in the first reference. The second picture in her gallery has her hair a bit too bright. Also, I imagine the little white things in her hair to connect in the back, like a sort of headdress, but that's only important if you go for a side-view or something :>

Edit: As for payment, I've put in mixed for all three, but that's because I'd like to pay about half in gems & half in treasure for the overall price... so if you could give me the price in treasure & gems for each piece, that'd be a big help :> Sorry for being difficult!
id love if you'd be willing to possibly draw a Gijinka of my dragon prince? If this is okay, I can send you a PM with any refs you need. The only ref I have of him is a bust in flat colour so I can send you some refs to his clothes! References: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48469080] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/484691/48469080_350.png[/img] [/url] Type: Bust | [b]Half Body [/b]| Full Body Style: Sketch | Lineart | [b]Flat Color[/b] | Full Shade Payment Type: [b]Treasure | Gem[/b] | Mixed (Ill pay with either full gem or treasure, I just don't know until I know how much you'd like :) )
id love if you'd be willing to possibly draw a Gijinka of my dragon prince? If this is okay, I can send you a PM with any refs you need. The only ref I have of him is a bust in flat colour so I can send you some refs to his clothes!

References:

48469080_350.png

(Ill pay with either full gem or treasure, I just don't know until I know how much you'd like :) )
eGkDGRi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12