Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pious' Art Shop - OLD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[b]Character(s):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47506298] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/475063/47506298_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Type:[/b] Flat Colour / Full Body / No Background / Gijinka Design [b]Details: [/b]Nixlein is a studious scholar that became entangled with a demon he was studying, and now shares his body with a demon of Seeking. This usually manifests on his body as one glowing arcane eye, which allows him sight into other worlds. [b]Extra: [/b] Dragon features - Smaller version of the spiral horns on his head; dark skin; skeletal markings on his hands/fingers Build/clothes - Slight frame, long mage's robes, long hair, very well-kept (examples [url=https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/239/438/cdb.png]x[/url] / [url=https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/4/47/Luthier_Echoes.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/250?cb=20170405125431]x[/url]) Eyes - One eye is that starry pink of the primal and has the glowing "s" shape that is around the eye; other eye is regular icy white/blue like [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=360629&tab=dragon&did=39307715]his dad[/url] and he has big tired bags under this eye Other - The eyes are the most important thing, but beyond that feel free to go nuts with the clothing color and design! Thank you again!!
Character(s):

47506298_350.png

Type: Flat Colour / Full Body / No Background / Gijinka Design

Details: Nixlein is a studious scholar that became entangled with a demon he was studying, and now shares his body with a demon of Seeking. This usually manifests on his body as one glowing arcane eye, which allows him sight into other worlds.

Extra:
Dragon features - Smaller version of the spiral horns on his head; dark skin; skeletal markings on his hands/fingers
Build/clothes - Slight frame, long mage's robes, long hair, very well-kept (examples x / x)
Eyes - One eye is that starry pink of the primal and has the glowing "s" shape that is around the eye; other eye is regular icy white/blue like his dad and he has big tired bags under this eye
Other - The eyes are the most important thing, but beyond that feel free to go nuts with the clothing color and design!

Thank you again!!
tiny_oml_banner_by_wildewinged-dcjipej.png-amtgCED.png
@ponds Awh thank you, I'll add you!

@NirnrootNoises OOOH I LOVE HIM. I'll get to hunting for poses and all that jazz! Oh gosh he's gunna be fun to draw and design.
@ponds Awh thank you, I'll add you!

@NirnrootNoises OOOH I LOVE HIM. I'll get to hunting for poses and all that jazz! Oh gosh he's gunna be fun to draw and design.
FR-Sig1.pngFR-Sig2.png
ahhh i'm so excited!! thank you! [emoji=heart size=1]
ahhh i'm so excited!! thank you!
tiny_oml_banner_by_wildewinged-dcjipej.png-amtgCED.png
@Pious Alright, please bear with me as I’m on mobile until later tonight - if anything needs a picture ref to be clearer let me know and I can get that to you when I’m back at a computer! [b]Character(s):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52302337] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/523024/52302337_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Type:[/b] Flat Colour / Full Body / No Background / Gijinka Design [b]Details:[/b] Urozh is the Lord of Autumn, embodying the spirit of the season. With a calm, calculating expression, he gives a sense of preparedness and confidence. His skin tone should match his dragon’s, and his hair is a similar dark red that’s around shoulder-length, but feel free to take or leave the specific apparel he has. He’d dress in practical clothes (tall leather boots, a tunic, maybe a cloak or overcoat) rather than anything flashy or ornate, in shades of brown and red. He has antlers more like a deer’s than the tundra horns, but I’d love a similar effect as the tarnish glimmer. [b]Extra:[/b] I think that’s it! Let me know if there’s anything you’d like more details on, but I am happy to let you have free rein on things I haven’t specified.
@Pious Alright, please bear with me as I’m on mobile until later tonight - if anything needs a picture ref to be clearer let me know and I can get that to you when I’m back at a computer!

Character(s):
52302337_350.png

Type: Flat Colour / Full Body / No Background / Gijinka Design
Details: Urozh is the Lord of Autumn, embodying the spirit of the season. With a calm, calculating expression, he gives a sense of preparedness and confidence. His skin tone should match his dragon’s, and his hair is a similar dark red that’s around shoulder-length, but feel free to take or leave the specific apparel he has. He’d dress in practical clothes (tall leather boots, a tunic, maybe a cloak or overcoat) rather than anything flashy or ornate, in shades of brown and red. He has antlers more like a deer’s than the tundra horns, but I’d love a similar effect as the tarnish glimmer.
Extra: I think that’s it! Let me know if there’s anything you’d like more details on, but I am happy to let you have free rein on things I haven’t specified.
dyf3akg.png
@wildewinged First of all sorry for the really delayed reply!

Oh dang he sounds awesome, I got a really vivid image of him in my head while reading the details! I'll look for poses and PM you when I've got some lines!
@wildewinged First of all sorry for the really delayed reply!

Oh dang he sounds awesome, I got a really vivid image of him in my head while reading the details! I'll look for poses and PM you when I've got some lines!
FR-Sig1.pngFR-Sig2.png
Perfect, I’m so excited to see what you come up with!
Perfect, I’m so excited to see what you come up with!
dyf3akg.png
@Pious I am wanting to get art of a humanoid character, but I don't have visual references and would only be able to provide written descriptions. Would there be a charge for your having to create a character design? If so, that's more than fine. I'm asking so I can know what type of art I can afford. [emoji=heart size=1] I would like to go ahead and reserve a slot and when I hear back from you, I will send over the information for the commission. Thank you!
@Pious

I am wanting to get art of a humanoid character, but I don't have visual references and would only be able to provide written descriptions. Would there be a charge for your having to create a character design?

If so, that's more than fine. I'm asking so I can know what type of art I can afford.

I would like to go ahead and reserve a slot and when I hear back from you, I will send over the information for the commission. Thank you!
@GroggyMoggy Hey there, thanks for the interest! I do charge a little extra for designing, but not for written descriptions. $5 for a bust; $10 for half body, and $15 for full; you can check out the conversion rate for FR currency under the 'pricing addendum' post!

And just to make sure I can draw what you want, I don't reserve slots until I understand what it is you have in mind. Apologies for that, just want to make sure I can deliver something you'll like!
@GroggyMoggy Hey there, thanks for the interest! I do charge a little extra for designing, but not for written descriptions. $5 for a bust; $10 for half body, and $15 for full; you can check out the conversion rate for FR currency under the 'pricing addendum' post!

And just to make sure I can draw what you want, I don't reserve slots until I understand what it is you have in mind. Apologies for that, just want to make sure I can deliver something you'll like!
FR-Sig1.pngFR-Sig2.png
Please click here to go to the CAPE thread!
Keywords selected: Digital, Bust, Full Body, Clan Emblems, Half Body, Real Life Currency, FR Currency, Sketch, Flat color, Lined, Shaded/Fully rendered, Gijinka, Feral, Environments, Human, Anthro, Other, Clan Emblems

@Manhattan, @Artorias, @astromeme, @artisticRock, @Plushstiel, @wildewinged, @Kookaburra, @Meloetta, @Lup, @Imani, @mazurkas, @Robinton, @ErisFei, @forumsdackel, @Shiftie, @acinonyxjubatus, @vinsmoke, @Inoue, @Vovina, @Aztec, @Gimeurcookie, @disturbedGamer, @Keyy, @Ragnell, @Praedyth, @Laeyein, @Damindra, @Chaoyang, @balthy, @Xemnas, @Tiriea, @ColoradoBlues, @Pyatiugolnik, @Hikumi, @Ythequeris, @yusukekitagawa, @DoctorRosalia, @Boxparts, @0verdose, @Dis, @Mystiki, @TsarinaTorment, @Reiyn, @keydotzip, @AtticSaltStorms, @Laxi, @rosevoids, @Ember, @DarklightRaven, @Desolation, @WickedJayla, @birdfairy, @Noodlesper, @Einstakur, @Gaze, @KaineRallis, @ArtemisAgrotera, @Hotpocketguru, @helloca, @X3X, @QuetzalQueen, @EtherealDreams, @Hunters, @caelumdeity, @Tlaloc, @Reilon, @Eiyora, @TwiliPriestess, @jr413, @Cheshly, @SickViking, @Trachynhawb, @Heathers, @Jaena, @kyonshi, @Ethiera, @wesleydog, @Eidos, @CoweringPlague, @arikin, @CheeseChatot, @Fujo, @Arkanjel, @VoidedMortal, @Twye, @Suntouched, @Pedge, @Korwa, @overture, @boneboy, @Frillshark, @Saeliras, @Jayisalone, @Desmotes, @pooses, @Cerys, @ThistleProse, @Pleasant, @despairpods, @kijauni
Personal Pinglist!

@wildewinged @NirnrootNoises @ponds

Hi y'all, I'm finally open again! To CAPE pings, I hope my shop has something for you, I tried to make sure I filtered the list properly.

If I get more than three people interested at a time, I will create a waiting list and message people with a PM as slots open.

That out of the way, thanks for taking a look!
Please click here to go to the CAPE thread!
Keywords selected: Digital, Bust, Full Body, Clan Emblems, Half Body, Real Life Currency, FR Currency, Sketch, Flat color, Lined, Shaded/Fully rendered, Gijinka, Feral, Environments, Human, Anthro, Other, Clan Emblems

@Manhattan, @Artorias, @astromeme, @artisticRock, @Plushstiel, @wildewinged, @Kookaburra, @Meloetta, @Lup, @Imani, @mazurkas, @Robinton, @ErisFei, @forumsdackel, @Shiftie, @acinonyxjubatus, @vinsmoke, @Inoue, @Vovina, @Aztec, @Gimeurcookie, @disturbedGamer, @Keyy, @Ragnell, @Praedyth, @Laeyein, @Damindra, @Chaoyang, @balthy, @Xemnas, @Tiriea, @ColoradoBlues, @Pyatiugolnik, @Hikumi, @Ythequeris, @yusukekitagawa, @DoctorRosalia, @Boxparts, @0verdose, @Dis, @Mystiki, @TsarinaTorment, @Reiyn, @keydotzip, @AtticSaltStorms, @Laxi, @rosevoids, @Ember, @DarklightRaven, @Desolation, @WickedJayla, @birdfairy, @Noodlesper, @Einstakur, @Gaze, @KaineRallis, @ArtemisAgrotera, @Hotpocketguru, @helloca, @X3X, @QuetzalQueen, @EtherealDreams, @Hunters, @caelumdeity, @Tlaloc, @Reilon, @Eiyora, @TwiliPriestess, @jr413, @Cheshly, @SickViking, @Trachynhawb, @Heathers, @Jaena, @kyonshi, @Ethiera, @wesleydog, @Eidos, @CoweringPlague, @arikin, @CheeseChatot, @Fujo, @Arkanjel, @VoidedMortal, @Twye, @Suntouched, @Pedge, @Korwa, @overture, @boneboy, @Frillshark, @Saeliras, @Jayisalone, @Desmotes, @pooses, @Cerys, @ThistleProse, @Pleasant, @despairpods, @kijauni
Personal Pinglist!

@wildewinged @NirnrootNoises @ponds

Hi y'all, I'm finally open again! To CAPE pings, I hope my shop has something for you, I tried to make sure I filtered the list properly.

If I get more than three people interested at a time, I will create a waiting list and message people with a PM as slots open.

That out of the way, thanks for taking a look!
FR-Sig1.pngFR-Sig2.png
@pious ooooh nice (glad to see someone using good the cape pinglist jfdklsjkj I get pinged so many times for dragon-only art)
can I get a slot for treasure/gem? also, do you have an art wishlist or something? and lastly, would you do characters with lingerie? (obviously not nsfw, just, lingerie)
@pious ooooh nice (glad to see someone using good the cape pinglist jfdklsjkj I get pinged so many times for dragon-only art)
can I get a slot for treasure/gem? also, do you have an art wishlist or something? and lastly, would you do characters with lingerie? (obviously not nsfw, just, lingerie)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8