Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pious' Art Shop - OLD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@wildewinged Firstly apologies for the late reply, went to make some food!

Ooooh he's gorgeous, and I love his attitude! I'd be more than happy to take the commission, how would you like to pay?
@wildewinged Firstly apologies for the late reply, went to make some food!

Ooooh he's gorgeous, and I love his attitude! I'd be more than happy to take the commission, how would you like to pay?
FR-Sig1.pngFR-Sig2.png
@Pious Thanks, glad you like him! I’ll pay in USD, if that works.
@Pious Thanks, glad you like him! I’ll pay in USD, if that works.
dyf3akg.png
@wildewinged Yes! I'll PM you.
@wildewinged Yes! I'll PM you.
FR-Sig1.pngFR-Sig2.png
So awesome to see you have a shop! Slot and pinglist please~ Character(s): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46174708] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/461748/46174708_350.png[/img] [/url] Type: Flat Colour / Full Body / No Background / Gijinka Design Details: Vaatmir is a demon of ambition and he takes his job very seriously, but he's probably the most friendly person one could come across. He is big and intimidating and definitely looks like he could take a herd of raging bulls in a fight, but his perpetual delighted smile is sweetly disarming. Extra (Design details): - The lightning primal eyes on him, if that's okay! - Clothes can include anything from his apparel (except the voltaic stormclaws) or you can expand on it! I only ask that his chest and tum is exposed - it's very important \o/ - Tail from his dragon version and smaller spikes going up his back and two long horns on his head. Beyond those strongly dragon aspects, mostly humanoid Let me know if you have any questions over PM or whatever works! [emoji=heart size=1]
So awesome to see you have a shop! Slot and pinglist please~

Character(s):

46174708_350.png

Type: Flat Colour / Full Body / No Background / Gijinka Design

Details: Vaatmir is a demon of ambition and he takes his job very seriously, but he's probably the most friendly person one could come across. He is big and intimidating and definitely looks like he could take a herd of raging bulls in a fight, but his perpetual delighted smile is sweetly disarming.

Extra (Design details):
- The lightning primal eyes on him, if that's okay!
- Clothes can include anything from his apparel (except the voltaic stormclaws) or you can expand on it! I only ask that his chest and tum is exposed - it's very important \o/
- Tail from his dragon version and smaller spikes going up his back and two long horns on his head. Beyond those strongly dragon aspects, mostly humanoid

Let me know if you have any questions over PM or whatever works!
tiny_oml_banner_by_wildewinged-dcjipej.png-amtgCED.png
@NirnrootNoises Awh thank you! Added you to the pinglist, and you've got a gorgeous boy there! I already have ideas for what I can draw for him, [s][i]and exposed chest/tum is good yes[/i][/s], I can definitely do the primal eyes no problem! I've actually done something very similar recently, so if this look works for the eyes I'll do it similarly: [img]https://i.imgur.com/kHmmgZo.png[/img] I'll PM you, but you've got a slot!
@NirnrootNoises Awh thank you!

Added you to the pinglist, and you've got a gorgeous boy there! I already have ideas for what I can draw for him, and exposed chest/tum is good yes, I can definitely do the primal eyes no problem! I've actually done something very similar recently, so if this look works for the eyes I'll do it similarly:

kHmmgZo.png

I'll PM you, but you've got a slot!
FR-Sig1.pngFR-Sig2.png
THOSE EYES ARE HELLA!! Whoever that character is I LOVE THEM and also THEY'RE PERFECT!

Thanks so much, I'll keep my rambling to PMs now haha~
THOSE EYES ARE HELLA!! Whoever that character is I LOVE THEM and also THEY'RE PERFECT!

Thanks so much, I'll keep my rambling to PMs now haha~
@wildewinged @NirnrootNoises

Hi y'all! Opening three slots again after a bit of a break.
@wildewinged @NirnrootNoises

Hi y'all! Opening three slots again after a bit of a break.
FR-Sig1.pngFR-Sig2.png
I’ll definitely take a slot!! I’ll order once I get back to my computer in a bit [emoji=heart size=1]
I’ll definitely take a slot!! I’ll order once I get back to my computer in a bit
@NirnrootNoises Awesome!! No rush, making new commission sheets for off-site in the meantime :D
@NirnrootNoises Awesome!! No rush, making new commission sheets for off-site in the meantime :D
FR-Sig1.pngFR-Sig2.png
@Pious this is my official pinglist request as i am currently on a budget but absolutely 100% want to eventually commission a crest from you ♥
@Pious this is my official pinglist request as i am currently on a budget but absolutely 100% want to eventually commission a crest from you ♥
HriQDbb.png -......

♥ call me lulu

friend reqs [ open ]
inbox [ open ]
@dragonponds
wishlist
buy my moodboards/aesthetics
lore help raffle
free level 28 cauldron
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8