Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fullbodies For eggs (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Annago

Okay, that sounds fine! Lmk when to send over the egg~
@Annago

Okay, that sounds fine! Lmk when to send over the egg~
@oceanics

you can send it now, ill send you a sketch later
@oceanics

you can send it now, ill send you a sketch later
Full_sig.png
zup
zup
Full_sig.png
up
up
Full_sig.png
up
up
Full_sig.png
@Annago
I would love something from you, your art looks so fun! I have an arcane, lightning, nature, and shadow. I don't know if you have a prefrence for what one you want so let me know! This would be the lady I would be looking for art for!

Here is her information
Gallery
Bio
DnD info
Clothes Aesthetic
Pinterest Board
@Annago
I would love something from you, your art looks so fun! I have an arcane, lightning, nature, and shadow. I don't know if you have a prefrence for what one you want so let me know! This would be the lady I would be looking for art for!

Here is her information
Gallery
Bio
DnD info
Clothes Aesthetic
Pinterest Board
Itp5LC0.png Art Shop!!
@Tipsylover i can def draw her, do you not care what outfit she wears or did you have one you would like exactly, also idc what egg, so send whatever via Cr
@Tipsylover i can def draw her, do you not care what outfit she wears or did you have one you would like exactly, also idc what egg, so send whatever via Cr
Full_sig.png
@Annago Take whatever artistic liberties you want! There's no specific outfit, if you don't like one of those there and have something in mind feel free to draw her however! <3 I'll send a trade over!
@Annago Take whatever artistic liberties you want! There's no specific outfit, if you don't like one of those there and have something in mind feel free to draw her however! <3 I'll send a trade over!
Itp5LC0.png Art Shop!!
up
up
Full_sig.png
up
up
Full_sig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9