Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Done
1 2 3 4 5
Done
Done
Reserving a post just in case.
Reserving a post just in case.
I got a post selling some designs I made over here, price in the post!
I got a post selling some designs I made over here, price in the post!
@pupbeat
Your art is very cute! Sadly I didn't see anyone I connected with. Thank you for the offer :)
@pupbeat
Your art is very cute! Sadly I didn't see anyone I connected with. Thank you for the offer :)
@Mels I’m taking offers on all of these babs if you want to take a look! I also have adopts and freebies in here!

Just ask me about prices for anyone and I’ll let you know ^^
@Mels I’m taking offers on all of these babs if you want to take a look! I also have adopts and freebies in here!

Just ask me about prices for anyone and I’ll let you know ^^
aUKJE16.png
@PricklyGoose
Here are the ones I'd be interested in seeing if you're selling / what the prices you want are;

Mason
Shark
Human
Willson

Thank you!
(Took a while to sort through everyone! whew!)
@PricklyGoose
Here are the ones I'd be interested in seeing if you're selling / what the prices you want are;

Mason
Shark
Human
Willson

Thank you!
(Took a while to sort through everyone! whew!)
@Mels I’d be happy to get 150-200g for the unnamed shark and human OCs (together, not each)! Mason would be a bit more, maybe 200-300g? As for Willson, he was a trade with a friend, so I’m not quite ready to part with him yet! Feel free to haggle a bit on the prices, though!
@Mels I’d be happy to get 150-200g for the unnamed shark and human OCs (together, not each)! Mason would be a bit more, maybe 200-300g? As for Willson, he was a trade with a friend, so I’m not quite ready to part with him yet! Feel free to haggle a bit on the prices, though!
aUKJE16.png
https://toyhou.se/phyllored/characters/folder:840431 hey!! heres some ocs i got for sale c: if ur interested in any lemme know!
https://toyhou.se/phyllored/characters/folder:840431 hey!! heres some ocs i got for sale c: if ur interested in any lemme know!
ART COMMISSIONS 6LF2jsd.gif CHARACTERS FOR SALE
@PricklyGoose
I'd be interested in buying all three! Please let me know the solid price you'd like for the lot of them and then I'll send you a one-way crossroads as soon as I can!

@Phyllored
I did not find anyone I felt like I could give a permanent home. Thank you so much for your offer!
@PricklyGoose
I'd be interested in buying all three! Please let me know the solid price you'd like for the lot of them and then I'll send you a one-way crossroads as soon as I can!

@Phyllored
I did not find anyone I felt like I could give a permanent home. Thank you so much for your offer!
@Mels 400g would be ok then! If you have a TH, let me know so I can transfer them all!
@Mels 400g would be ok then! If you have a TH, let me know so I can transfer them all!
aUKJE16.png
1 2 3 4 5