Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FIRE FODDART]Volcanart! [Open]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
@Alphazi yeah, no problem! (And thanks for posting here, I like having records of things all in one place if I have to go looking for them :P) Go ahead and send me the gems now, and then I'll get your info from you!
@Alphazi yeah, no problem! (And thanks for posting here, I like having records of things all in one place if I have to go looking for them :P) Go ahead and send me the gems now, and then I'll get your info from you!
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
@clockworkMoose makes total sense! i've got no qualms over it ^^ i just had a feeling it'd get filled up fast & i wasn't sure when to post, hence PM [emoji=spiral tongue size=1] i'll go send that now!
@clockworkMoose makes total sense! i've got no qualms over it ^^ i just had a feeling it'd get filled up fast & i wasn't sure when to post, hence PM i'll go send that now!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
omgggg we're starting this, we're making this happen
foddaaaaaart!! <3

@cloudydawn
that'll be just 30 lvls base price ^^ you can send it when ready!

@Neroli
what a handsome dragon :o that'll be 110 gems if that's ok you can send it up when ready by pm or cr not picky XD

@onemessyperson
that's right 50lvls! ^^ you can start sending them when ready

@Puggles
sure you can ^^ and yup everything is perfect, 50lvls each for a 150lvl total
as for the bust, wow that's a really pretty gal, it'll be 100 vls too yep
you can start sending them all when ready, it's a lot of levels XD tyt!
omgggg we're starting this, we're making this happen
foddaaaaaart!! <3

@cloudydawn
that'll be just 30 lvls base price ^^ you can send it when ready!

@Neroli
what a handsome dragon :o that'll be 110 gems if that's ok you can send it up when ready by pm or cr not picky XD

@onemessyperson
that's right 50lvls! ^^ you can start sending them when ready

@Puggles
sure you can ^^ and yup everything is perfect, 50lvls each for a 150lvl total
as for the bust, wow that's a really pretty gal, it'll be 100 vls too yep
you can start sending them all when ready, it's a lot of levels XD tyt!
1_copia_by_eifihanaki-dc71vwd.png
2_copia_by_eifihanaki-dc71vw9.png
@EifiCopper Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52034730][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/520348/52034730_350.png[/img] [/url] Ear type/Tail type: Fluffy tail, basic ears Accent: N Apparel: They're all cats. Could these be kittens climbing or hanging on (or huddled near) the main adopt? [item=mainecoon][item=calico cat][item=black cat][item=scottish fold][item=orange tabby] Type of Payment: Treasure Extras: Nothing else! (Though don't be alarmed that the dragon is in a different lair than my own. This is a sneaky secret gift for a friend. XD)
@EifiCopper
Dragon: 52034730_350.png

Ear type/Tail type: Fluffy tail, basic ears
Accent: N
Apparel: They're all cats. Could these be kittens climbing or hanging on (or huddled near) the main adopt? Mainecoon Calico Cat Black Cat Scottish Fold Orange Tabby
Type of Payment: Treasure
Extras: Nothing else! (Though don't be alarmed that the dragon is in a different lair than my own. This is a sneaky secret gift for a friend. XD)
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

@TheOtherKirby
omg I'm so sorry forgot to point that out somewhere :c the ONLY apparel I don't do are animal companions since the adopts already are cats (and they're pretty small, my fault -w-;; ) drawing even smaller critters around them is complicated sorry (aaww specially when it's for a friend I love when people do that <3)
I can just make the dragon into a cat adopt and it'll be just 30kt base price if that's ok but yeah
@TheOtherKirby
omg I'm so sorry forgot to point that out somewhere :c the ONLY apparel I don't do are animal companions since the adopts already are cats (and they're pretty small, my fault -w-;; ) drawing even smaller critters around them is complicated sorry (aaww specially when it's for a friend I love when people do that <3)
I can just make the dragon into a cat adopt and it'll be just 30kt base price if that's ok but yeah
@EifiCopper
Aw, that's totally understandable, no worries. <3 I'd still love the adopt even without the kittens. I'll go ahead and 1-way CR you the funds!
@EifiCopper
Aw, that's totally understandable, no worries. <3 I'd still love the adopt even without the kittens. I'll go ahead and 1-way CR you the funds!
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

@EifiCopper

Just FYI, your post says 20 levels for the base kitty adopt. 30 is not a problem for me, but you might want to change that if that's the case!

I'll be sending the levels shortly.
@EifiCopper

Just FYI, your post says 20 levels for the base kitty adopt. 30 is not a problem for me, but you might want to change that if that's the case!

I'll be sending the levels shortly.
cloudydawn.pngJdaVeit.pngvo5QYDb.pngTrdX11Q.png
@cloudydawn
nono oh god I am sorry, it is 20lvls yes I got confused with the treasure/gem price my bad XDU
@cloudydawn
nono oh god I am sorry, it is 20lvls yes I got confused with the treasure/gem price my bad XDU
@EifiCopper

No worries! I'll CR the dragons now!
@EifiCopper

No worries! I'll CR the dragons now!
cloudydawn.pngJdaVeit.pngvo5QYDb.pngTrdX11Q.png
@Taerar [b]Order Type:[/b] Badly Drawn [b]Name:[/b] MeraHunt [b]Dragon:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=119&bodygene=14&breed=7&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=140&tertgene=10&winggene=15&wings=140&auth=2bb8cde0bccc78de101c4d0b5514e41dd7325188&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Extra's:[/b] If possible could I get a conjurer's staff please? [b]Payment:[/b] 10 levels Edit: Sorry, forgot the ping
@Taerar

Order Type: Badly Drawn
Name: MeraHunt
Dragon:

dragon?age=1&body=119&bodygene=14&breed=7&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=140&tertgene=10&winggene=15&wings=140&auth=2bb8cde0bccc78de101c4d0b5514e41dd7325188&dummyext=prev.png

Extra's: If possible could I get a conjurer's staff please?
Payment: 10 levels

Edit: Sorry, forgot the ping
hANn2C0.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24