Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FIRE FODDART]Volcanart! [Open]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@BlackRayser
Quick question! Is there any possible way to make the birthday cake read 60?
I would be willing to add levels for this :)
@BlackRayser
Quick question! Is there any possible way to make the birthday cake read 60?
I would be willing to add levels for this :)
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
@clockworkmoose
Which Rune?: Nature
Iron-on or sew-on?: Iron on
Levels or gems?: Levels
This will be mailed to a real world address. Understood?: Gotcha :)
@clockworkmoose
Which Rune?: Nature
Iron-on or sew-on?: Iron on
Levels or gems?: Levels
This will be mailed to a real world address. Understood?: Gotcha :)
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
@Rosewing you've got [emoji=coliseum team size=1]slot 5! Go ahead and send the dragons, and I'll get your address from you via PM afterwards.
@Rosewing you've got slot 5! Go ahead and send the dragons, and I'll get your address from you via PM afterwards.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
@Rosewing
Do you mean the numbers on the dragon's head?
@Rosewing
Do you mean the numbers on the dragon's head?
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@BlackRayser
Yes the dragon was born on my mom's 60 birthday so I was thinking it would be cool to say "60"
@BlackRayser
Yes the dragon was born on my mom's 60 birthday so I was thinking it would be cool to say "60"
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
@Xolrit
Oh wow she's gorgeous!
Let me know when youre ready to send over the levels and I'll get started on her orb!
Orbs are 200 levels.

@sockmonkeygerald
I love his lore!
Let me know when youre ready to send over the levels and I'll get started!
That will be 350 levels for the headshot.
@Xolrit
Oh wow she's gorgeous!
Let me know when youre ready to send over the levels and I'll get started on her orb!
Orbs are 200 levels.

@sockmonkeygerald
I love his lore!
Let me know when youre ready to send over the levels and I'll get started!
That will be 350 levels for the headshot.
Nico
They/Them
FR Time: same!

tumblr_pnlvd5o9or1ulgqn7o1_250.jpg

@BewareMirror Thank you! Sending 50 level 7s, via 1t PA so I can't screw up which dragon goes in which cr, accept at your leisure :)
@BewareMirror Thank you! Sending 50 level 7s, via 1t PA so I can't screw up which dragon goes in which cr, accept at your leisure :)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@BewareMirror Username + ID: Brevityis #439898 Orb Adopt or Painted Headshot?: Orb Adopt Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48531538] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/485316/48531538_350.png[/img] [/url] Notes/Requests: So ignore his name, that's not really right. This derg is a love letter to a roleplaying line I have that has nothing to do with dragons. His colors look like a Tequila Sunrise drink to me, which was a fun reference to that line. The story is basically Indiana Jones but with wizards in Greece. I have no idea how you'll portray that, but that's the basic idea. I've never done Foddart before, so I don't know if we're supposed to pay with the levels via CR or 1t Private Auctions, etc. I know it's going to be about 28 dergs from me, if that affects anything. Do I have to send them all at once, or can I send them as I level them? Also, these are so absolutely gorgeous I've spent almost an hour dickering over which derg I want to get orb-ified. I may come back for another at some point in future, because wow. I love the simple black-and-red top "blank" one too, to the point I was like "Can't I just...buy one like that?"
@BewareMirror

Username + ID: Brevityis #439898

Orb Adopt or Painted Headshot?: Orb Adopt

Reference:

48531538_350.png

Notes/Requests:
So ignore his name, that's not really right. This derg is a love letter to a roleplaying line I have that has nothing to do with dragons. His colors look like a Tequila Sunrise drink to me, which was a fun reference to that line. The story is basically Indiana Jones but with wizards in Greece. I have no idea how you'll portray that, but that's the basic idea.

I've never done Foddart before, so I don't know if we're supposed to pay with the levels via CR or 1t Private Auctions, etc. I know it's going to be about 28 dergs from me, if that affects anything. Do I have to send them all at once, or can I send them as I level them?

Also, these are so absolutely gorgeous I've spent almost an hour dickering over which derg I want to get orb-ified. I may come back for another at some point in future, because wow. I love the simple black-and-red top "blank" one too, to the point I was like "Can't I just...buy one like that?"
KfpmU0m.png
@Rosewing
I can do it, but the 6 will overlaying the 0 a bit, otherwise I don't think they will stay on the head :^
@Rosewing
I can do it, but the 6 will overlaying the 0 a bit, otherwise I don't think they will stay on the head :^
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@BlackRayser
Sounds great! Alright if I pay in treasure?
@BlackRayser
Sounds great! Alright if I pay in treasure?
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24