Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] AEther's Traditional Headshots
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
[center] [size=4][i]Hello.[/i] Keeping it short, i'm always looking for money, in order to get money i decided to put some of my drawing skills in use,here's one example: [img]https://i.imgur.com/rBL7aaF.jpg[/img] [emoji=left wing size=1][url=https://imgur.com/a/ezUmEFu][b]Want to see more?, click here![/b][/url][emoji=right wing size=1] These are [b]traditional, colorless headshots[/b], i've been said digital is favored over traditional artwork, but this is my try. prize is 100kt[emoji=treasure size=1] or 100[emoji=gem size=1] Mixed or extra payment is ok for me. [b]No need to ping[/b], i'm subscribed to the post.[/size] [i][b]I Can Draw:[/b][/i] [LIST] [*]All dragon breeds.[emoji=wing size=1] [*]All apparel[emoji=apparel helm size=1] [*]All genes[emoji=red vial size=1] [*]Accents and skins.[emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] [*] Two characters in one drawing (price would be doubled)[emoji=left wing size=1] [*]Blood and body horror (that falls according to FR Guidelines) [emoji=eliminate size=1] [*] [b]Not a dragon?[/b] i can draw anthro animals and more too.[emoji=cat 1 size=1] [size=1]I cannot draw humans, sorry about that, i suck.[/size] [/LIST] [size=4][b][emoji=mystery bag size=1]How To Order:[/b] [quote=Order sheet]Reference: Expresion: Additional info: Payment:[/quote][/size] [size=4][emoji=coliseum team size=1][b]Rules & Stuff:[/b] [u][i]-Fill the order sheet[/i][/u] so i can put you in the queue list, you can leave "additional info" unanswered but the rest is mandatory. [u][i]-Be patient[/i][/u]. Every drawing takes me about 2 hours or more to complete depeding on complexity. [u][i]-Pay first, then i will start your drawing.[/i][/u] This is done to avoid scams, [emoji=red star size=1] means "Awaiting payment" and [emoji=rainbow star 1] means "Paid". I will be drawing in paid order so first one to pay is first delivered. [u][i]-I Might not be able to finish your drawing the same day you paid.[/i][/u]I got more stuff to do other than drawing all day, i will do my best to finish it as fast as i can while keeping a good quality. [u][i]-Filter used may change[/i][/u]. This is to adapt better to the ammount of light that was present during the taking of the photo, you can tell me if you want a specific one. (ex. cold, warm, black and white, etc). [u][i]-Credit me when using my art[/i][/u]. just a "Made by AEtherium#429224" is enough. [u][i]-You can order multiple drawings at once[/i][/u]. How it works: Each Order sheet filled is one individual slot taken, one user can claim more than 1 slot at the same time. [u][i]-I can reserve slots[/i][/u]. Just ask me and i will reserve it for you, however i will only hold it for 3 days. [u][i]-My timezone is Central Time[/i]. In case you wonder why i happen to answer lately.[/U] [emoji=hourglass size=1][b]Queue list:[/b] [LIST=1] [*] Simfeetunder[emoji=red star size=1] [*] vrachos[emoji=red star size=1] [*] Teacookie [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [*] Glitchyoddy[emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [/LIST]
Hello.
Keeping it short, i'm always looking for money, in order to get money i decided to put some of my drawing skills in use,here's one example:
rBL7aaF.jpg
Want to see more?, click here!
These are traditional, colorless headshots, i've been said digital is favored over traditional artwork, but this is my try.

prize is 100kt or 100
Mixed or extra payment is ok for me.
No need to ping, i'm subscribed to the post.

I Can Draw:
  • All dragon breeds.
  • All apparel
  • All genes
  • Accents and skins.
  • Two characters in one drawing (price would be doubled)
  • Blood and body horror (that falls according to FR Guidelines)
  • Not a dragon? i can draw anthro animals and more too.
    I cannot draw humans, sorry about that, i suck.

How To Order:
Order sheet wrote:
Reference:
Expresion:
Additional info:
Payment:

Rules & Stuff:
-Fill the order sheet so i can put you in the queue list, you can leave "additional info" unanswered but the rest is mandatory.
-Be patient. Every drawing takes me about 2 hours or more to complete depeding on complexity.
-Pay first, then i will start your drawing. This is done to avoid scams, means "Awaiting payment" and means "Paid". I will be drawing in paid order so first one to pay is first delivered.
-I Might not be able to finish your drawing the same day you paid.I got more stuff to do other than drawing all day, i will do my best to finish it as fast as i can while keeping a good quality.
-Filter used may change. This is to adapt better to the ammount of light that was present during the taking of the photo, you can tell me if you want a specific one. (ex. cold, warm, black and white, etc).
-Credit me when using my art. just a "Made by AEtherium#429224" is enough.
-You can order multiple drawings at once. How it works: Each Order sheet filled is one individual slot taken, one user can claim more than 1 slot at the same time.
-I can reserve slots. Just ask me and i will reserve it for you, however i will only hold it for 3 days.
-My timezone is Central Time. In case you wonder why i happen to answer lately.

Queue list:
  1. Simfeetunder
  2. vrachos
  3. Teacookie
  4. Glitchyoddy
Looking for some art for your dragons? click down below!

giphy.gif
[center][emoji=ping size=1][b]Ping list:[/b] -Valemora -Fishcycle -Oxyzee -nabal -Recordzz -Teacookie -puppicino -SensaSpecter -PopatoPips -Vrachos -SandBoa -Supremacy -Xylon -Clockworkeclipse -Reddyred -Crazycake -GlitchyOddy -Howdy -Kairi -Elda -Shlambini -Ceilingfen -WhiteVixen -sockmonkeygerald -Muttsmutt -Asimiii -Greyh0und -Andraya -Pleasant [b]Keep in mind that by joining the pinglist, you will be pinged everytime i open new slots for comissions, if you want to join or exit the pinglist just say it!.[/b] [/center]
Ping list:
-Valemora
-Fishcycle
-Oxyzee
-nabal
-Recordzz
-Teacookie
-puppicino
-SensaSpecter
-PopatoPips
-Vrachos
-SandBoa
-Supremacy
-Xylon
-Clockworkeclipse
-Reddyred
-Crazycake
-GlitchyOddy
-Howdy
-Kairi
-Elda
-Shlambini
-Ceilingfen
-WhiteVixen
-sockmonkeygerald
-Muttsmutt
-Asimiii
-Greyh0und
-Andraya
-Pleasant

Keep in mind that by joining the pinglist, you will be pinged everytime i open new slots for comissions, if you want to join or exit the pinglist just say it!.

giphy.gif
Bump
Bump

giphy.gif
[b]Reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52318849] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/523189/52318849_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Expression:[/b] Grinning real happy [b]Additional info:[/b] can one of his canine teeth be gold? also the cat doesn't have to be drawn. the sanguine plumage doesn't need to be done either [b]Payment:[/b] gems Howdy,, these are so cute?? Can I be added to the pinglist?
Reference:

52318849_350.png

Expression: Grinning real happy
Additional info: can one of his canine teeth be gold? also the cat doesn't have to be drawn. the sanguine plumage doesn't need to be done either
Payment: gems

Howdy,, these are so cute?? Can I be added to the pinglist?
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
Reference:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46917170] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/469172/46917170_350.png[/img] [/url] Expresion: Neutral Additional info: NA Payment: Gems Your art looks nice
Reference:
46917170_350.png

Expresion: Neutral
Additional info: NA
Payment: Gems

Your art looks nice
cSSR9xG.png
@Teacookie
Adding you to queue list, awaiting payment to start.
Also, sure! Adding you to pinglist :)
@Teacookie
Also, sure! Adding you to pinglist :)

giphy.gif
@Poekookaburra
Thank you.
@Poekookaburra
Thank you.

giphy.gif
Willing to try

https://toyhou.se/2847346.charcoal-char-

?
Willing to try

https://toyhou.se/2847346.charcoal-char-

?
Onyx_Sig.png
@Vsauce You mention being able to draw more critters other than dragons -- do you think there's a chance I could get one of my Uytaka? I can provide ref, just gotta crop/dig about -- they're very similar to dragons ^^
@Vsauce You mention being able to draw more critters other than dragons -- do you think there's a chance I could get one of my Uytaka? I can provide ref, just gotta crop/dig about -- they're very similar to dragons ^^
@sunkissedragon
Of course, just full the order sheet.

@featherycats
Just as before, ofc, just fill the sheet.
@sunkissedragon
Of course, just full the order sheet.

@featherycats
Just as before, ofc, just fill the sheet.

giphy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43