Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open] Starwood Sketches!
1 2 3 4
[center][color=#ce93ff][font=Papyrus][size=7][b]Starwood Sketches![/b][/center] bam! Putting this up here because I want something to do instead of grinding for multiple hours straight in the coliseum,,, every day. Are these prices too high? I dunno. It's what I'm willing to work for haha. Come look! [b][size=4]I'm selling traditional pieces! Pen or pencil on paper.[/b] [quote=Rules] [b]1[/b]. I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time. [b]2[/b]. [b]What I can do[/b]: Dragons, animals, plants, objects. [b] What I cannot do[/b]: Humans, humanoids. [b]3.[/b]I take half payment up front, and half after the final delivery. [b]4.[/b]If I cancel, I'll refund your money. If you cancel and I'm more than halfway through, I will not provide a refund. [b]5.[/b] [b][size=3]No.[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=5&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=18599,17530,18030,11218,1752,30204,26630,10661,27201,16491,2958&xt=dressing.png[/img] I apologize, but I am only human and cannot draw dragons that are this covered in apparel. [/quote] [quote=Order Form] 1. How's your day been? 2. Which option would you like? 3. Payment Method (G/T/Bribe/Mixed) 4. Dragon here! 5. Personality, pose, lil piece of lore maybe. 6. Anything else I should know? [/quote]
Starwood Sketches!

bam! Putting this up here because I want something to do instead of grinding for multiple hours straight in the coliseum,,, every day. Are these prices too high? I dunno. It's what I'm willing to work for haha. Come look!

I'm selling traditional pieces! Pen or pencil on paper.
Rules wrote:
1. I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time.
2. What I can do: Dragons, animals, plants, objects.
What I cannot do: Humans, humanoids.
3.I take half payment up front, and half after the final delivery.
4.If I cancel, I'll refund your money. If you cancel and I'm more than halfway through, I will not provide a refund.
5. No.
dummy?breed=5&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=18599,17530,18030,11218,1752,30204,26630,10661,27201,16491,2958&xt=dressing.png
I apologize, but I am only human and cannot draw dragons that are this covered in apparel.
Order Form wrote:
1. How's your day been?
2. Which option would you like?
3. Payment Method (G/T/Bribe/Mixed)
4. Dragon here!
5. Personality, pose, lil piece of lore maybe.
6. Anything else I should know?
A8hln7x.png
What do I have to offer exactly? Headshot sketches [b]30kt-100kt*[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ITDzm6G.png[/img] Fullbody sketches [b]100kt-200kt*[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/MvyBr9s.png[/img] Headshot Lineart [b]40kt-110kt*[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/KhAnmck.png[/img] Fullbody Lineart [b]110kt-210kt*[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZjJc29c.png[/img] [nextcol] Headshot Shaded [b]200kt-400ktl*[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Zrx7gld.png[/img] Fullbody Shaded [b]500kt-1milt*[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/1UcfmZT.png[/img] Full Drawing Shaded w/ Background: Special Order. [b]Will be very, very expensive.[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/KuZq8DX.png[/img] [b][size=4]Conversion is 1000 treasure (1kt) to 1 gem[/b] [b]Prices subject to change.[/b] *Lowest possible - highest possible prices. Depends on complexity. Will most likely be towards the lower end.
What do I have to offer exactly?

Headshot sketches 30kt-100kt*
ITDzm6G.png
Fullbody sketches 100kt-200kt*
MvyBr9s.png
Headshot Lineart 40kt-110kt*
KhAnmck.png
Fullbody Lineart 110kt-210kt*
ZjJc29c.png
[nextcol]
Headshot Shaded 200kt-400ktl*
Zrx7gld.png

Fullbody Shaded 500kt-1milt*
1UcfmZT.png

Full Drawing Shaded w/ Background: Special Order. Will be very, very expensive.
KuZq8DX.png

Conversion is 1000 treasure (1kt) to 1 gem

Prices subject to change.
*Lowest possible - highest possible prices. Depends on complexity. Will most likely be towards the lower end.
A8hln7x.png
[center][b][size=5]Bribes![/b] Wishlist basically! Will accept these items at a rate of [b]1.1x market value[/b] (or more! depends on the item) [quote=Items!] [item=Vista: Twilight Firefly][item=Luminous Halo][item=Conflagrant Halo][item=Fathomsearch Halo][item=Contaminated Halo][item=Voltaic Halo][item=Spellwrought Halo][item=Finely Crafted Lute][item=Tertiary Gene: Firefly][/quote] [quote=Dragons!] [b]Smoke/White/Cerulean Male, any breed, any gene:[/b] 200kt credit or a fullbody sketch. [b]Smoke/White/Cerulean Male, [i]Either[/i] has runes or is a pearlcatcher:[/b] 250kt credit or a fullbody lineart. [b]Smoke/White/Cerulean Male, [i]Both[/i] has runes and is a pearlcatcher:[/b] 600kt credit or a shaded headshot! [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=98&bodygene=0&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=117&tertgene=14&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=292fc4b76ccf80c58f8faaf8dd6a707839123c52&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Midnight/Lead/Fire, Male, Fire Eyes of any type:[/b] 800kt credit or a shaded headshot. [b]Midnight/Lead/Fire, Male, Fire Eyes of any type + one or more attributes below: -Is a spiral -Skink Primary -Constellation Secondary -Peacock Tertiary -Swirl Eyes[/b] 800kt +100kt credit per attribute, or at least a shaded headshot. [b]This dragon [i]exactly[/i] (all of the above)[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=15&breed=7&element=11&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=48&tertgene=24&winggene=25&wings=118&auth=37c2fd926f8ecbd84b4339780b3ea3612f4ad474&dummyext=prev.png[/img] 1.5mil treasure credit, or one fullbody shaded! Note 2: If you go for the "Both" on the pearlcatcher (600kt), the colors don't have to be exact! Show me, and I'll let you know if they're close enough. [/quote]
Bribes!

Wishlist basically! Will accept these items at a rate of 1.1x market value (or more! depends on the item)
Items! wrote:
Vista: Twilight Firefly Luminous Halo Conflagrant Halo Fathomsearch Halo Contaminated Halo Voltaic Halo Spellwrought Halo Finely Crafted Lute Tertiary Gene: Firefly
Dragons! wrote:

Smoke/White/Cerulean Male, any breed, any gene: 200kt credit or a fullbody sketch.
Smoke/White/Cerulean Male, Either has runes or is a pearlcatcher: 250kt credit or a fullbody lineart.
Smoke/White/Cerulean Male, Both has runes and is a pearlcatcher: 600kt credit or a shaded headshot!
dragon?age=1&body=98&bodygene=0&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=117&tertgene=14&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=292fc4b76ccf80c58f8faaf8dd6a707839123c52&dummyext=prev.png

Midnight/Lead/Fire, Male, Fire Eyes of any type: 800kt credit or a shaded headshot.
Midnight/Lead/Fire, Male, Fire Eyes of any type + one or more attributes below:

-Is a spiral
-Skink Primary
-Constellation Secondary
-Peacock Tertiary
-Swirl Eyes

800kt +100kt credit per attribute, or at least a shaded headshot.

This dragon exactly (all of the above)
dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=15&breed=7&element=11&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=48&tertgene=24&winggene=25&wings=118&auth=37c2fd926f8ecbd84b4339780b3ea3612f4ad474&dummyext=prev.png

1.5mil treasure credit, or one fullbody shaded!

Note 2: If you go for the "Both" on the pearlcatcher (600kt), the colors don't have to be exact! Show me, and I'll let you know if they're close enough.

A8hln7x.png
[center][item=Black Orpington][size=5][b]The Chicken Challenge[/b][item=Hooded Hen][/center] Bring me [b]Ten Thousand[/b] chickens, and I'll give you a fullbody shaded piece of a dragon of your choice! Listed below are all items that will count towards the chicken challenge (That I know of so far! Let me know if there are other items you think would fit on this list.) [b]Food Items/Trinkets:[/b]One chicken [b]Familiars[/b]: Five chickens [b]Skins/Accents?!:[/b] One thousand chickens** [center][item=Black Orpington][item=Hooded Hen][item=Dusk Orpington][item=Bantam Clucker][item=Dappled Clucker][item=Golden-Laced Rooster][item=Silver-Laced Rooster][item=Tolbunt Rooster][item=Forestpath Rooster][item=Game Fowl][item=Basilisk][item=Cockatrice][item=Coral Basilisk][item=Grouse Basilisk][item=Hippalectryon][item=Arctic Hippalectryon][/center] **One thousand at least! Could be more, show me and I'll be able to say for sure. [quote=Hall of Fame]And here will go all the champions of the chicken challenge! Bask in their glory![/quote]
Black Orpington The Chicken Challenge Hooded Hen

Bring me Ten Thousand chickens, and I'll give you a fullbody shaded piece of a dragon of your choice!

Listed below are all items that will count towards the chicken challenge (That I know of so far! Let me know if there are other items you think would fit on this list.)

Food Items/Trinkets:One chicken
Familiars: Five chickens
Skins/Accents?!: One thousand chickens**
Black Orpington Hooded Hen Dusk Orpington Dappled Clucker Golden-Laced Rooster Silver-Laced Rooster Tolbunt Rooster Forestpath Rooster Game Fowl Basilisk Cockatrice Coral Basilisk Grouse Basilisk Hippalectryon Arctic Hippalectryon

**One thousand at least! Could be more, show me and I'll be able to say for sure.
Hall of Fame wrote:
And here will go all the champions of the chicken challenge! Bask in their glory!
A8hln7x.png
[quote=Slots] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. [/quote] [quote=Pinglist] woah! Look at all these cool people here! [/quote]
Slots wrote:
Pinglist wrote:
woah! Look at all these cool people here!
A8hln7x.png
[center][size=5][b]FAQ[/b][/center] [quote=I] Will I ever end up using this specific lil post right here?[/quote] Unlikely! [quote=Tom from down the street ] what [/quote] yeah [quote=Johnson, Chris ] hey where are the chickens [/quote] i'll never tell
FAQ
I wrote:
Will I ever end up using this specific lil post right here?
Unlikely!
Tom from down the street wrote:
what
yeah
Johnson, Chris wrote:
hey where are the chickens
i'll never tell
A8hln7x.png
aaaand we're in business!
aaaand we're in business!
A8hln7x.png
,,,business
,,,business
A8hln7x.png
bump
bump
A8hln7x.png
@TheNobleAbsol Would these count as chickens? [item=Coral Grouse][item=Grouse] you already have their familiar versions up there
@TheNobleAbsol
Would these count as chickens?
Coral Grouse Grouse
you already have their familiar versions up there
3YVdS.gifnVsDK.giftkcez.gifbja3g.gifIzYqF.gif
1 2 3 4