Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | cancelled n closed
1 2
[center][b][color=red]I have made the right decision to first correct my sleeping habits before doing art after midnight. During this period, I will not be accepting any more orders or updating the codeword. However, I will still try to get any current orders done asap. Please bear with me during this if your art is done late.[/color] [size=7]my funky mirrors for your golden money[/size][/b] Basically, title. I only want treasure aka golden money and [b]no gems please[/b] I can do you two types of mirrors: innocent little fun angels or serious demon spawns Basic rules too. No nsfw, be polite,[b] you can get up to two pieces at once, [size=4][color=red]and pay beforehand! I will not start your piece until you pay through CR or PM![/size] [i]If you do not pay until the next day comes, I will question you here once. If you still don’t reply by the day after that, your order will be dismissed and you will have to resubmit the form again[/i] THERE IS A CODEWORD HIDDEN IN THIS POST! IT WILL BE USED TO CLARIFY THAT YOU HAVE READ EVERYTHING. THIS CODEWORD WILL CHANGE WHAT IT IS, ALONG WITH WHERE IT IS PLACED IN THE POST EACH DAY. If you can’t find the codeword, prove to me you read at least the Q&A[/b] [b][i]If it has been 1 week since you ordered and you still haven’t gotten it, please @ me here or PM me. If this ever occurs, it’s likely due to breaks, family trips, forgetting, or playing other games.[/i][/b] Prices, format, and Q&A (if I were you I would read it) past examples Fun angels- [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/419779815717994496/584179882435805204/image0.png[/img] Demon spawns- [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/419779815717994496/588276989744644147/image0.png[/img] —————————— [b][size=7]PRICES[/size][/b] PRICES. Oh boy, it’s the prices. I hate prices. Angels are anywhere from 10kt-30kt. [b]You have the freedom to pay as much as you want between those amounts cause paying a full 30kt for a baby like that from me all the time is absolutely monstrous, therefore you can pay full or lowest if you want[/b] Same goes for the demons, except they’re 20kt-50kt Still don’t feel like paying too much? I GOT MINI HAPPY HOURS! Happy hours are from 23:00 - 01:00 FR time and you can pay 5kt less than the minimum if you get a mirror during those hours. Codeword = badsleep This means you can pay just 5kt for an angel and 15kt for a demon —————————— [b][size=7]QUESADILLAS & ARTICHOKES[/size][/b] - Will the quality go down if I pay less? Oh no no no! I give all of the mirrors the same quality as their examples (well the angels will definitely get more quality than the example cause that example is hideous) - What’s with the happy hours? I’m on Pacific/FR time, so rollover starts exactly at midnight. I can draw while FR is on rollover and they give me something to do when there’s nothing else on other games. I timed it to there since I feel that a little less people would be on (not because of timezones since for some people rollover starts at 9AM, but that most people would probably be asleep) and that I’ve seen there are not many players on before and after rollover unlike during the middle of the day. - [b]Why is this so lazily set up? I am only using this mini shop to afford the genes for my dragon Hawthorn. I do not intend for this to be an official shop, but just for gene use. Do not send me surprise genes because I want to be able to know I earned what I got by doing something[/b] - Money tips? If you want, but I prefer not (especially for the angels. Do not tip me when it comes to the angels because they’re only meant to be simple little things) - Will the angels always look innocent and the demons threatening? Nope, you can get an angel that looks like it killed a dragon during a dominance battle and a demon that looks super friendly and trusting - What are the dimensions of the images? Demons will either be 640x640 [b]through[/b] 250x250, so 640x640 is the biggest size I’ll give you, so you can ask for something like 356x356 or 472x472. If you don’t like the dimensions, you can resize it. All demons will have exact square images As for angels, you can choose whatever. Go crazy. - What’s the difference between angels and demons? Angels are simple, cartoony fullbodies while demons are busts that are more much detailed than angels - Can you do transparent backgrounds? Of course! - Can you draw other br- Big fat no only mirrors for now sorry —————————— [b][size=7]EXTRAS & FORMAT[/size][/b] [emoji=autumn tree size=1] - Awaiting payment [emoji=bare tree size=1] - Work in progress [emoji=flowering tree size=1] - Finished [b][size=5]List of the Gods[/b] ————— [emoji=bare tree size=1] DragonDraws [emoji=flowering tree size=1] l0ser [emoji=flowering tree size=1] Gem4567 [emoji=bare tree size=1] Iodine [emoji=bare tree size=1] fangoftofu [emoji=bare tree size=1] Morela [emoji=bare tree size=1] Tahrovin [emoji=bare tree size=1] TheParamoreVeil [emoji=bare tree size=1] princeofseaglass List of the Gods is used to keep track of orders and [b]are not slots.[/b] You will be pinged there when I have confirmed your order, therefore allowing you to send the treasure. If you have sent payment before I could confirm (which I’m completely okay with!), you will not be pinged and will automatically get the bare tree symbol. When you send payment after confirmation, the @ will be removed. [b][size=5]BIG NOTE: [/size] ALL ANGELS WILL BE FULLBODY AND ALL DEMONS WILL BE HEADSHOTS! I will also attempt to do genes such as Cry/face and Wasp/bee, but understand that if I can’t do it, I can’t do it. This also applies for apparel and skins/accents [/b] I hate creating order formats hhh but since this is a temporary shop I can go crazy so- [quote] [b]Welcome to @roadkilled ‘s what can I get for you today?[/b] Can I get an/a (angel/demon) [b]Okay, what flavor would you like?[/b] (IMAGE/LINK TO MIRROR) [b]What size?[/b] (image dimensions. Demons have to have equal dimensions from 250x250 - 640x640 and you can ask for whatever with angels) [b]Secret codeword?[/b] (insert the codeword you found) [b]Anything Else?[/b] (any sort of notes you want to put about your mirror ex. in terms of appearance or apparel) [b]Okay, that’ll be (AMOUNT OF TREASURE YOU’LL PAY) at the window[/b] Thank you! [/quote] This is the best format I have ever made Last note: I’m terribly sorry if it feels that I sound a little rude in this post! I just want to make sure people understand what to do I’m also sorry if this post is a huge mess to read, I’ll be editing this as time goes by[/center]
I have made the right decision to first correct my sleeping habits before doing art after midnight.
During this period, I will not be accepting any more orders or updating the codeword. However, I will still try to get any current orders done asap. Please bear with me during this if your art is done late.

my funky mirrors for your golden money

Basically, title. I only want treasure aka golden money and no gems please
I can do you two types of mirrors: innocent little fun angels or serious demon spawns
Basic rules too. No nsfw, be polite, you can get up to two pieces at once, and pay beforehand! I will not start your piece until you pay through CR or PM! If you do not pay until the next day comes, I will question you here once. If you still don’t reply by the day after that, your order will be dismissed and you will have to resubmit the form again
THERE IS A CODEWORD HIDDEN IN THIS POST! IT WILL BE USED TO CLARIFY THAT YOU HAVE READ EVERYTHING. THIS CODEWORD WILL CHANGE WHAT IT IS, ALONG WITH WHERE IT IS PLACED IN THE POST EACH DAY. If you can’t find the codeword, prove to me you read at least the Q&A

If it has been 1 week since you ordered and you still haven’t gotten it, please @ me here or PM me. If this ever occurs, it’s likely due to breaks, family trips, forgetting, or playing other games.
Prices, format, and Q&A (if I were you I would read it) past examples

Fun angels-

image0.png

Demon spawns-

image0.png

——————————

PRICES

PRICES. Oh boy, it’s the prices. I hate prices.
Angels are anywhere from 10kt-30kt. You have the freedom to pay as much as you want between those amounts cause paying a full 30kt for a baby like that from me all the time is absolutely monstrous, therefore you can pay full or lowest if you want
Same goes for the demons, except they’re 20kt-50kt
Still don’t feel like paying too much? I GOT MINI HAPPY HOURS! Happy hours are from 23:00 - 01:00 FR time and you can pay 5kt less than the minimum if you get a mirror during those hours. Codeword = badsleep This means you can pay just 5kt for an angel and 15kt for a demon

——————————

QUESADILLAS & ARTICHOKES

- Will the quality go down if I pay less?
Oh no no no! I give all of the mirrors the same quality as their examples (well the angels will definitely get more quality than the example cause that example is hideous)
- What’s with the happy hours?
I’m on Pacific/FR time, so rollover starts exactly at midnight. I can draw while FR is on rollover and they give me something to do when there’s nothing else on other games. I timed it to there since I feel that a little less people would be on (not because of timezones since for some people rollover starts at 9AM, but that most people would probably be asleep) and that I’ve seen there are not many players on before and after rollover unlike during the middle of the day.
- Why is this so lazily set up?
I am only using this mini shop to afford the genes for my dragon Hawthorn. I do not intend for this to be an official shop, but just for gene use. Do not send me surprise genes because I want to be able to know I earned what I got by doing something

- Money tips?
If you want, but I prefer not (especially for the angels. Do not tip me when it comes to the angels because they’re only meant to be simple little things)
- Will the angels always look innocent and the demons threatening?
Nope, you can get an angel that looks like it killed a dragon during a dominance battle and a demon that looks super friendly and trusting
- What are the dimensions of the images?
Demons will either be 640x640 through 250x250, so 640x640 is the biggest size I’ll give you, so you can ask for something like 356x356 or 472x472. If you don’t like the dimensions, you can resize it. All demons will have exact square images
As for angels, you can choose whatever. Go crazy.
- What’s the difference between angels and demons?
Angels are simple, cartoony fullbodies while demons are busts that are more much detailed than angels
- Can you do transparent backgrounds?
Of course!
- Can you draw other br-
Big fat no only mirrors for now sorry

——————————

EXTRAS & FORMAT

- Awaiting payment
- Work in progress
- Finished

List of the Gods
—————
DragonDraws
l0ser
Gem4567
Iodine
fangoftofu
Morela
Tahrovin
TheParamoreVeil
princeofseaglass

List of the Gods is used to keep track of orders and are not slots. You will be pinged there when I have confirmed your order, therefore allowing you to send the treasure. If you have sent payment before I could confirm (which I’m completely okay with!), you will not be pinged and will automatically get the bare tree symbol. When you send payment after confirmation, the @ will be removed.

BIG NOTE:
ALL ANGELS WILL BE FULLBODY AND ALL DEMONS WILL BE HEADSHOTS!
I will also attempt to do genes such as Cry/face and Wasp/bee, but understand that if I can’t do it, I can’t do it. This also applies for apparel and skins/accents

I hate creating order formats hhh but since this is a temporary shop I can go crazy so-
Quote:
Welcome to @roadkilled ‘s what can I get for you today? Can I get an/a (angel/demon)
Okay, what flavor would you like? (IMAGE/LINK TO MIRROR)
What size? (image dimensions. Demons have to have equal dimensions from 250x250 - 640x640 and you can ask for whatever with angels)
Secret codeword? (insert the codeword you found)
Anything Else? (any sort of notes you want to put about your mirror ex. in terms of appearance or apparel)
Okay, that’ll be (AMOUNT OF TREASURE YOU’LL PAY) at the window Thank you!

This is the best format I have ever made
Last note: I’m terribly sorry if it feels that I sound a little rude in this post! I just want to make sure people understand what to do
I’m also sorry if this post is a huge mess to read, I’ll be editing this as time goes by
image0.gif image0.gif

Duolimbo.gif
[b]Welcome to @roadkilled ‘s what can I get for you today?[/b] Can I get an angel [b]Okay, what flavor would you like?[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20093815] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/200939/20093815_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]What size?[/b] 500x500 [b]Secret codeword?[/b] bakedchicken [b]Okay, that’ll be (25kt) at the window[/b] Thank you! heeeee............i love these. real funky.
Welcome to @roadkilled ‘s what can I get for you today? Can I get an angel
Okay, what flavor would you like?

20093815_350.png

What size? 500x500
Secret codeword? bakedchicken
Okay, that’ll be (25kt) at the window Thank you!

heeeee............i love these. real funky.
JXlfIG1.pngPJjo5iR.pngXu8Q5db.png
[b]Welcome to @roadkilled ‘s what can I get for you today?[/b] Can I get a demon [b]Okay, what flavor would you like?[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=4&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=8&winggene=4&wings=60&auth=d0e473e74bce56a72ae32ccd13cd8577152d8652&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]What size?[/b] 500x500 [b]Secret codeword?[/b] bakedchicken [b]Okay, that’ll be 15kt at the window[/b] Thank you! heehoo i desire the boye
Welcome to @roadkilled ‘s what can I get for you today? Can I get a demon
Okay, what flavor would you like? dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=4&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=8&winggene=4&wings=60&auth=d0e473e74bce56a72ae32ccd13cd8577152d8652&dummyext=prev.png
What size? 500x500
Okay, that’ll be 15kt at the window Thank you!

heehoo i desire the boye
21j0l8x.jpg rrAeaw4.png
[b]Welcome to @roadkilled ‘s what can I get for you today?[/b] Can I get an angel? [b]Okay, what flavor would you like? [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31544899] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315449/31544899_350.png[/img] [/url] Note: If possible please include his extra 'neck frills' that you can see in his art <3 [b]What size?[/b] Any! I don't mind and I can resize to bio on my own ^^ So whatever canvas you work on I'm cool with. [b]Secret codeword?[/b] bakedchicken [b]Okay, that’ll be 5k Tr at the window Thank you![/b]
Welcome to @roadkilled ‘s what can I get for you today? Can I get an angel?

31544899_350.png

Note: If possible please include his extra 'neck frills' that you can see in his art <3
What size? Any! I don't mind and I can resize to bio on my own ^^ So whatever canvas you work on I'm cool with.
Okay, that’ll be 5k Tr at the window Thank you!
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
Welcome to @roadkilled ‘s what can I get for you today? can t get an angel
Okay, what flavor would you like? here
What size? whatever you're feeling
Anything Else? in terms of personality, they're exceedingly vain and self centered, but they dont mean no harm from it. they're just very dumb
Okay, that’ll be 30k at the window Thank you!
Welcome to @roadkilled ‘s what can I get for you today? can t get an angel
Okay, what flavor would you like? here
What size? whatever you're feeling
Anything Else? in terms of personality, they're exceedingly vain and self centered, but they dont mean no harm from it. they're just very dumb
Okay, that’ll be 30k at the window Thank you!
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
I LOVE these! [b]Welcome to @roadkilled ‘s what can I get for you today?[/b] Can I get a demon please? [b]Okay, what flavor would you like?[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34392191] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/343922/34392191_350.png[/img] [/url] (image of him w/o apparel is in his bio) [b]What size?[/b] 500x500 [b]Secret codeword?[/b] baked chicken [b]Anything Else?[/b] No preference about his apparel, but could he be smirking, please? Everyone thinks he's a nice guy, but he's actually an evil jerk [b]Okay, that’ll be 50kt at the window[/b] Thank you!
I LOVE these!

Welcome to @roadkilled ‘s what can I get for you today? Can I get a demon please?
34392191_350.png

(image of him w/o apparel is in his bio)
What size? 500x500
Secret codeword? baked chicken
Anything Else? No preference about his apparel, but could he be smirking, please? Everyone thinks he's a nice guy, but he's actually an evil jerk
Okay, that’ll be 50kt at the window Thank you!
Art Shopplaceholder b
| Art Blog |
tumblr_inline_n6kd7qPuvI1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
placeholderArt Shop
Welcome to @roadkilled ‘s what can I get for you today? Can I get a demon? Okay, what flavor would you like? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39700469] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/397005/39700469_350.png[/img] [/url] What size? 500x500 Secret codeword? bakedchicken Anything Else? Please include the skin if you can^^ Okay, that’ll be 50kt at the window. Thank you!
Welcome to @roadkilled ‘s what can I get for you today?
Can I get a demon?

39700469_350.png

What size?
500x500
Secret codeword?
bakedchicken
Anything Else?
Please include the skin if you can^^
Okay, that’ll be 50kt at the window.
Thank you!
RrQhd11.jpg
@DragonDraws @l0ser reminder that it is the day after you ordered and you haven’t paid yet :)
@DragonDraws @l0ser reminder that it is the day after you ordered and you haven’t paid yet :)
image0.gif image0.gif

Duolimbo.gif
@Gem4567 here’s Kosha! If there’s any mistakes let me know, sorry that I didn’t do apparel [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/419779815717994496/588963138381021187/image0.png[/img]
@Gem4567 here’s Kosha! If there’s any mistakes let me know, sorry that I didn’t do apparel

image0.png
image0.gif image0.gif

Duolimbo.gif
@roadkilled

LISTEN HE IS SO GOOD I COULD C R Y OMG
@roadkilled

LISTEN HE IS SO GOOD I COULD C R Y OMG
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
1 2