Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pwyw cleaned sketches! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@morningstar1
Hello! Really sorry about not getting back to you. I'll get your baby done today or tomorrow, although I will try my hardest to get it done sooner. :)
@morningstar1
Hello! Really sorry about not getting back to you. I'll get your baby done today or tomorrow, although I will try my hardest to get it done sooner. :)
x8z3xmt.pngFor God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
@MorningSkye
thanks theres no rush!
@MorningSkye
thanks theres no rush!
insert funny joke here
@morningstar1 Sorry this got done a little later than I wanted, I hope you like it!! [img]https://imgur.com/LO3p6qu.png[/img] And the code: [code][img]https://imgur.com/LO3p6qu.png[/img][/code]
@morningstar1
Sorry this got done a little later than I wanted, I hope you like it!!

LO3p6qu.png

And the code:
Code:
[img]https://imgur.com/LO3p6qu.png[/img]
x8z3xmt.pngFor God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
Hello there! I love your charming sketches, and would like to try out for one! c:

I am happy to pay 100kT and you can draw whoever you like from here that you think fits that payment! Does that sound fair?
Hello there! I love your charming sketches, and would like to try out for one! c:

I am happy to pay 100kT and you can draw whoever you like from here that you think fits that payment! Does that sound fair?
@MorningSkye - Somehow totally missed this, thank you so much for drawing them, they look really amazing!
@MorningSkye - Somehow totally missed this, thank you so much for drawing them, they look really amazing!
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
((Marking for myself to come later)) BTW, do you have any advise for drawing fur? You draw fur so good!
((Marking for myself to come later)) BTW, do you have any advise for drawing fur? You draw fur so good!
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
@TuxTheStrayCat
Hello! I'm really sorry to say, but this shop is only for FR dragons right now, and I don't feel up to trying something else. I'm more than willing to draw one of your dragons if you wish!

@dandyfrau
Thank you! I'm glad you like them. :)

@doctorvar
Oh gosh, thank you! Lol maybe I can draw something up for you to explain it?? I think it'd be better to have an example alongside an explanation. I'll try to get that to you today.

I've been in an 'eh' art mood so I'm closing this temporarily, but I am accepting a wait list, so if you come back for art before I reopen you can be the first on that list!
@TuxTheStrayCat
Hello! I'm really sorry to say, but this shop is only for FR dragons right now, and I don't feel up to trying something else. I'm more than willing to draw one of your dragons if you wish!

@dandyfrau
Thank you! I'm glad you like them. :)

@doctorvar
Oh gosh, thank you! Lol maybe I can draw something up for you to explain it?? I think it'd be better to have an example alongside an explanation. I'll try to get that to you today.

I've been in an 'eh' art mood so I'm closing this temporarily, but I am accepting a wait list, so if you come back for art before I reopen you can be the first on that list!
Alright! Thanks!
Alright! Thanks!
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6