Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Astra's { Humanoid } Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[img]https://i.imgur.com/3cuhsSr.png[/img] [s]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/s] [center]Quick View: Check my [url=https://chaimello.carrd.co/]Carrd site[/url][/center] [center][color=red]**please read the [b]terms of service[/b] AND [b]disclaimer[/b] before ordering ANYTHING**[/color] Welcome! I'm glad to see you have stumbled upon my little shop here. This is going through some reformatting and changes, so please bare with me; I know some returning clients will recognize it being different. This is because, since setting up, my art has improved and changed a lot! So there will be different guidelines etc. [/center] First thing's first; [b]Here's what I WILL draw -[/b] [LIST] [*]humans [*]humanoids [*]dragon busts [*]characters with features like cat ears or a tail are perfectly fine [*]fantasy inspired/DnD characters [*]male and female (however I am more versed and comfortable with female) [*]fullbody and less [*]simple backgrounds [*]some complex backgrounds [/LIST] now, this is important! [b]Here is what I will NOT draw -[/b] [LIST] [*]furries - I just haven't gotten around to learning how to draw them [*]some animals (ask me!) [*]extremely complex backgrounds [*]NSFW (It's against site policy anyway) [*]excessive gore [*]anything with hateful narrative or symbolism [*]mecha [/LIST] [center][b]Terms of service:[/b] - Payment will be accepted BEFORE I begin the piece. If something goes wrong I will gladly refund, no worries. - Real money will be through Paypal or venmo, in USD. - I am willing to accept payment half before and half after. - I will be communicating as much as possible during the process to ensure the best outcome for you. I can message through FR or Discord. -[b]transfer of artwork to you[/b] once completed can be done through either an imgur link embed, discord, email, or Toyhouse. [/center] [s]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/s] for more examples of my artwork please look at my [url=https://www.instagram.com/chaimello_art/]instagram[/url]. [s]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/s] [b]Order Form[/b] [code][b]Piece Type:[/b] [b]Style Specification:[/b] [b]Payment Type:[/b] [b]Reference(s):[/b] [b]Contact Method (optional):[/b] [b]Any other information[/b][/code] [i]Order Form Key:[/i] [b]Piece type[/b] = The type of art such as digital colored, digital sketch or ink drawing. [b]Payment type[/b] = Paypal or venmo [b]References[/b] = Please link me to any relevant references. This includes your dragon and any preexisting character design they may have. [b]Contact Method[/b] = If you would like updates, let me know if you can talk through Instagram or Discord. You do NOT need to publicly give me your username. We can message this privately later. [b]Other Info[/b] = Define my artistic freedom, what am I able to modify or add? Is there something specific you don't want in the piece? Discuss your dragons likeness and personality / other traits that are important in order for me to portray them properly. [s]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/s] [center][b]Disclaimer:[/b] By putting in a commission request you agree that you will not use any piece received from me for commercial use, such as printing it and selling it in any other form such as apparel or other transactions where you profit. You agree not to claim received artwork as your own creation. Any sharing of received artwork will be credited to me. You agree not to crop out any signature provided on the piece in order to cover up proper crediting. Basically, respect me as a growing artist. Thank you![/center]
3cuhsSr.png

Quick View: Check my Carrd site
**please read the terms of service AND disclaimer before ordering ANYTHING**

Welcome! I'm glad to see you have stumbled upon my little shop here. This is going through some reformatting and changes, so please bare with me; I know some returning clients will recognize it being different. This is because, since setting up, my art has improved and changed a lot! So there will be different guidelines etc.
First thing's first;

Here's what I WILL draw -
  • humans
  • humanoids
  • dragon busts
  • characters with features like cat ears or a tail are perfectly fine
  • fantasy inspired/DnD characters
  • male and female (however I am more versed and comfortable with female)
  • fullbody and less
  • simple backgrounds
  • some complex backgrounds

now, this is important!

Here is what I will NOT draw -
  • furries - I just haven't gotten around to learning how to draw them
  • some animals (ask me!)
  • extremely complex backgrounds
  • NSFW (It's against site policy anyway)
  • excessive gore
  • anything with hateful narrative or symbolism
  • mecha

Terms of service:

- Payment will be accepted BEFORE I begin the piece. If something goes wrong I will gladly refund, no worries.
- Real money will be through Paypal or venmo, in USD.
- I am willing to accept payment half before and half after.
- I will be communicating as much as possible during the process to ensure the best outcome for you. I can message through FR or Discord.
-transfer of artwork to you once completed can be done through either an imgur link embed, discord, email, or Toyhouse.

for more examples of my artwork please look at my instagram.

Order Form
Code:
[b]Piece Type:[/b] [b]Style Specification:[/b] [b]Payment Type:[/b] [b]Reference(s):[/b] [b]Contact Method (optional):[/b] [b]Any other information[/b]

Order Form Key:
Piece type = The type of art such as digital colored, digital sketch or ink drawing.

Payment type = Paypal or venmo
References = Please link me to any relevant references. This includes your dragon and any preexisting character design they may have.
Contact Method = If you would like updates, let me know if you can talk through Instagram or Discord. You do NOT need to publicly give me your username. We can message this privately later.
Other Info = Define my artistic freedom, what am I able to modify or add? Is there something specific you don't want in the piece? Discuss your dragons likeness and personality / other traits that are important in order for me to portray them properly.

Disclaimer:

By putting in a commission request you agree that you will not use any piece received from me for commercial use, such as printing it and selling it in any other form such as apparel or other transactions where you profit. You agree not to claim received artwork as your own creation. Any sharing of received artwork will be credited to me. You agree not to crop out any signature provided on the piece in order to cover up proper crediting. Basically, respect me as a growing artist. Thank you!
y61dWJx.png
Pinglist for new slots:
@Foxe @summermagpie @Macaroni33 @KaineRallis @Noelysm @alphajoy @Runi

Slots:

Slot 1:

Pinglist for new slots:
@Foxe @summermagpie @Macaroni33 @KaineRallis @Noelysm @alphajoy @Runi

Slots:

Slot 1:

y61dWJx.png
[center][b]Wishlist[/b][/center] >>Click Here<< [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55175251] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/551753/55175251_350.png[/img] [/url]
Wishlist

>>Click Here<<

55175251_350.png
y61dWJx.png
bump
bump
y61dWJx.png
bump! I am heading home from vacation today so any pieces requested can be started tomorrow!
bump! I am heading home from vacation today so any pieces requested can be started tomorrow!
y61dWJx.png
@AstraLily Heyo! These are amazing.
Piece Type: Ink headshot
Payment Type: Gems!
Reference(s): The dragon is here, but she has humanoid refs here, with a lot of sketches on the bottom here, middle here, and h e r e too.
Contact Method: Discord, please!
Any other information: I'd love something in a similar pose to this work of yours if that's doable. (:
@AstraLily Heyo! These are amazing.
Payment Type: Gems!
Reference(s): The dragon is here, but she has humanoid refs here, with a lot of sketches on the bottom here, middle here, and h e r e too.
Contact Method: Discord, please!
Any other information: I'd love something in a similar pose to this work of yours if that's doable. (:
@noelysm

Your girl is lovely! I Will get started working on your piece as soon as possible. If you'd like, please feel free to dm me your discord user. I'm excited to draw her for you!
@noelysm

Your girl is lovely! I Will get started working on your piece as soon as possible. If you'd like, please feel free to dm me your discord user. I'm excited to draw her for you!
y61dWJx.png
Oh gee I was just here.
Payment Type: Gems! 400 this time.
Reference(s): Here, with additional sketches here. (: They're more slight than the colored refs suggests, and the earring is only on one side.
Contact Method: Discord!
Any other information Maybe a posture like this one this time? (:

@AstraLily
Oh gee I was just here.
Payment Type: Gems! 400 this time.
Reference(s): Here, with additional sketches here. (: They're more slight than the colored refs suggests, and the earring is only on one side.
Contact Method: Discord!
Any other information Maybe a posture like this one this time? (:

@AstraLily
@Noelysm
Hey again! I will get your piece done as quickly as possible, thank you for another order!
@Noelysm
Hey again! I will get your piece done as quickly as possible, thank you for another order!
y61dWJx.png
@AstraLily your art is amazing!! i saw you the pieces you did for noelysm (we are in the same dnd group lmao), i love them so much oh my god - if you're still taking commissions, i would definitely love to order a piece!
Piece Type: ink headshot
Payment Type: gems
Reference(s): here, also here and here - its all a bit sketchy, sorry about that, i can get clearer refs if need be
Contact Method: discord, please!
Any other information: the little black marks on his face are scales, just to be clear. thank you!!!
@AstraLily your art is amazing!! i saw you the pieces you did for noelysm (we are in the same dnd group lmao), i love them so much oh my god - if you're still taking commissions, i would definitely love to order a piece!
Piece Type: ink headshot
Payment Type: gems
Reference(s): here, also here and here - its all a bit sketchy, sorry about that, i can get clearer refs if need be
Contact Method: discord, please!
Any other information: the little black marks on his face are scales, just to be clear. thank you!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11